PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated Server

ALLENK
01-25-2006, 09:46 PM
Hi. My name is allen.

For the past 4 month I have been working with webhost plus. com. I have got a dedicated server from them. The server is great. 80GB hard drive 1 gig memory Plesk 7.5 for cpanal.. The Pricing is the best in the world. that's what I belive. No one comes close to them for what they are offering. Check them out.

I have looked around every where and there is no other company like them,

I would recomand them very highley

ALLENK
01-27-2006, 07:41 PM
one company was http://www.iicinternet.com/web_hosting_services.php

Man oh man what can I say about these people. XXXXXXXXX man. Extremley unprofessinal ppl. very XXXXX ppl. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXx.

This company webhostplus they are they are very friendly ppl and will help you any way they can..

Price wise the best I think in the Business.

Do you really think your company is served by this level of self promotion? I think it detracts from it value.

Wh-Thedore
01-28-2006, 04:25 PM
Allenk that sound Like an AD for Who ever you are talking about :) .
anyhow Do you mind to share the domain/Ip you hosted with "them"

ALLENK
01-31-2006, 03:09 PM
well friend: to which is an own. I like the webhost plus beacuse they way they treat me. Like some one special. they take care of me.

ALLENK
02-10-2006, 01:02 PM
Allenk that sound Like an AD for Who ever you are talking about :) .
anyhow Do you mind to share the domain/Ip you hosted with "them"

here go to webhostplus.com and you'll find out what I am talking about.

Also and I checked out the that hosting company you recommened, I am sorry to say they don't even come close the the webhostplus.

Tech_32
04-10-2006, 06:23 PM
80 bucks a month is pretty standard for dedicated......some are even less than that if you were to look.

As for me??

I've sold too many dedicated server accounts to X-WebHostPlus clients to take them too seriously.

Anyhow.....Best Of Luck ToYa;;;

exManaged
05-21-2006, 02:10 PM
do they have any kind of support? it looks not by what i see here: www.XXXXXXXXX.com/showthread.php?t=508358

it looks like they have about 300 clients off line for about a month now!

exM

(Come on guys - please respect this forum... )