PDA

View Full Version : reviews

grimlins
06-29-2010, 01:54 PM
Allin1solutions ... looking for reviews of them.
Do you have a first-hand experience with them?

~ServerPoint~
06-30-2010, 05:07 AM
Do the search for their business name. I believe that will help you to find more reviews about them

grimlins
07-12-2010, 09:05 AM
Allin1solutions offers one month free hostng if to sign up with them for a year plus the free .com, .ne, .org, .info or .eu domain name registration.
It seems to me quite nice company.

Ahmad
07-13-2010, 10:51 AM
I have experience with webintellects.com and may tell this company is extremely good in providing all the given services. I strongly recommend them

roben haq
07-31-2010, 05:54 AM
I haven't heard of a site that you looking for. If you want to learn more about the company and what it does, just simply go research about the company on their website and see if they have any customer reviews. You can also try to type in the name of the company name followed by "reviews" in search engines to see if anyone has done a review about them before.

If you find the company interesting and you are perhaps interested in the position but not quite sure yet, just go ahead and interview with them anyways. That's the best time to get to know a company. Ask any questions that you couldn't find online. You can even perhaps ask to shadow a person for a few hours or even day to see what the position is like. While you're there, if you see anyone else, don't be afraid to ask what do they think about the company.

Even if you end up getting an offer, that's great! With the way things are going, getting an offer is awesome. If it turns out that it's a company that you don't really find interest in, then you can always decline. It's no hard feelings, they'll understand.