PDA

View Full Version : Keyword Density

pwsjobs
07-05-2010, 07:20 AM
Hi guys !

Im new to SEO and there are so much of things that hard for me to understand .like what is a KEYWORD DENSITY what is the importance of this in SEO .Your comments can somehow help me regarding to this matter.

Thanks ,

bermuda
07-05-2010, 02:18 PM
Writing article you would naturally add some keywords to your pages and their percents could be one factor in determining the ranking of your website but adding to the number of words in an artificial way would not yield anything useful and sometimes may cause problems. At present, the websites powered by better links and even lower keyword density of their contents win.

cdshady
07-05-2010, 07:28 PM
Hi guys !

Im new to SEO and there are so much of things that hard for me to understand .like what is a KEYWORD DENSITY what is the importance of this in SEO .Your comments can somehow help me regarding to this matter.

Thanks ,

In writing an article for SEO purposes there are keywords that you need to incorporate into that article. Keyword Density refers to the amount of time that a certain keyword appears in that article.

ellehc
07-06-2010, 03:53 AM
Keyword Density is the percentage of times a keyword or phrase appears on a web page compared to the total number of words on the page.

edward_mo
07-06-2010, 02:26 PM
I think you should work on back links also to get good page rank.

UK Link Directory (http://www.linkdir.co.uk)

dvdv882
07-07-2010, 01:10 AM
Keyword Density is the percentage of times a keyword or phrase appears on a web page compared to the total number of words on the page. The more times the keyword appears in relation to the total number of on page words, the greater the overall keyword density.

The various search engines, including Google, Yahoo, and MSN Search consider keyword density as part of their search algorithm. Each search engine has a different mathematical equation regarding the density of keywords that is rewarded with higher search ranking placement.

Mark Kate
09-16-2010, 07:34 AM
follow the search engine guide lines in creating the content of the page in a very natural flow which consists of your targeted keywords.Use Some keyword density tools such SEO Quake to find out the keyword density.

Dedicated Servers (http://www.ezzi.net) | Virtual Private Server Hosting (http://www.ezzi.net)

royal
09-30-2010, 04:34 AM
If any web content have 100 hundred words and a particular keywords used 5 times in this content then keyword density will be 5% for those keyword

You can easily find keyword density of any keywords by using following formula :

No.of times of keywords which used in web content / Total no. of words in your content * 100

charlesrobert
06-08-2011, 07:35 PM
Keyword body can be apparent as the allotment of times the keyword appears on the page if compared to its absolute amount of words on the page. Keyword body allotment of 1% to 3% is ideal. Keyword body concentrated on the argument and phrases.