PDA

View Full Version : Best way to generate Baclinks from Article Submission

snoie4
07-14-2010, 08:13 AM
As all of us know that Article Submission is good way to create backlinks, but wants to know what is the best way to do Article submission, like is it better to submit articles on more than 50 Articles directories or to submit Article on only top 10 or 20 Article Directories?

marriant
07-14-2010, 11:41 AM
The first benefit of writing articles for article sites is that you can include Backlinks in your article to your site, plain and simple so the more articles you post on different sites the more Backlinks you will create.

engival
07-15-2010, 12:45 AM
As all of us know that Article Submission is good way to create backlinks, but wants to know what is the best way to do Article submission, like is it better to submit articles on more than 50 Articles directories or to submit Article on only top 10 or 20 Article Directories?

Go with the latter choice. It's always quality over quantity.

islabucasgrande
07-15-2010, 08:31 PM
I agree to that but submission directories have flexible trust ratings and some which are burried deep down below have sometimes proven to develop high trust after just few months of existence so it is better to have them considered too.

trampoline for sale (http://www.trampolineforsale.org)

Nile Hadwards
07-16-2010, 01:03 AM
Yes friend, article submission is one of the best way to create backlinks but one condition is considerable and is that all links should be "do follow" because as per algorithm of search engines they crawl only do follow links. I would like suggest you just submit article into do follow article sites!

bermuda
07-16-2010, 06:16 AM
Although the links gained from article submission may not be very powerful from SEO perspectives, but they could be useful in terms of generating traffic for the sites fast and efficiently. By writing quality articles and then adding them to a lot of directories, naturally a lot of clicks would be made on the links and this would be traffic or page visits.

Shakila
07-18-2010, 01:24 AM
There are two ways you can generate traffic from article marketing.
1. Referral traffic
To get referral traffic you should only submit to top article directories such as Ezine. Buzzle,etc.
2. SE traffic
Article marketing can get backlinks to your site. These backlinks will help to get better rank. Better rank in SE's will bring traffic.
For this you need to submit 1 unique article to 1 article directory.

brainpulse
07-19-2010, 03:02 AM
article submission is one of the best way to create backlinks

Yes friend, article submission also is one of the best way to create contextual back links.
try to submit in different web site with hyperlink link in body of your articles..........
some site accepting this type hyper linking ...............

~ServerPoint~
07-19-2010, 04:43 AM
If your articles are very interesting to read I suppose that is very nice idea to use them. In other way you need to wait until it gives you link

delhi
07-19-2010, 05:52 AM
I think that we should give more importance to quality directories than quantity. Article submission is time consuming work but it is sure that article submission for link building is much better method than link building methods.

ellehc
07-23-2010, 02:49 AM
"Quality over quantity" I think better to submit with top article directories..

enhancerank
07-23-2010, 07:31 AM
hi

submit your articles to good sites. Try not to submit your unique article to more than 5 sites.
Try submitting fresh articles with backlink to your site.

Mark Kate
09-16-2010, 06:49 AM
Its always better to submit your articles to top article marketing directories like ezinearticles, articlesbase, etc to get better leverage to your article, Also it will help you to generate quality traffic to your website if you are using your website's reference in it.
I suggest you to continue with your article submission only subit in those directories which has good page rank

Dedicated Servers (http://www.ezzi.net) | Virtual Private Server Hosting (http://www.ezzi.net)

ahsima
09-16-2010, 11:43 PM
Hi,

Promoting our article is also one of the best way in SEO. Do article submission to top do follow article directories

ahsima
09-16-2010, 11:44 PM
Hi,

Promoting our article is also one of the best way in SEO. Do article submission to top do follow article directories

royal
09-30-2010, 04:13 AM

IMO second option is more beneficial that you should submit article in only top and popular 10 to 20 article directory sites so that we can get quality backlinks to our site.

samtha
10-25-2010, 06:34 AM
Article Submission: Article submission is an another way generating long lasting backlinks i named it long lasting because there are many webmasters who came at these article directories for content and they have link back to your website due to copyright rules if they republish your article on their website or blog.So by article submission you are gaining backlink from both article directory as well as from the other website who uses your article.

mithunsingh
11-19-2010, 01:13 AM
Forum Posting is the best way for get Back links then Article Posting..

Seekers
11-20-2010, 12:36 PM
I'm still practice my seo technique using article submission.. look like it working to get my better result with target keyword.

PaulSmith
11-25-2010, 10:57 AM
Try submitting unique articles to some main article directories, it would be very helpful to you....

shanewaatson
11-28-2010, 03:22 PM
yes article submission is best way to get back links, but kept in mind if you submit only and only article to create back link then your site may be black listed from google and your page rank get affected.

darylsob
06-11-2011, 03:41 AM
I think article submission and blog commenting may great for backlinks. Forums are also great for backlinks. Backlinks are really important and affected factor for search engine.