PDA

View Full Version : What are quality backlinks ?

tomgrey
07-24-2010, 03:13 AM
On various websites, I have heard that a webmaster should also try to increase the backlinks that are high in quality. But, I want to know about quality backlinks. I have heard many of the forum members talking more about quality and less quality backlinks, but I am unable to differentiate the two. Can anyone explain me or define quality backlinks. My wild guess states that quality backlinks are links pointing to my site from an important and relevant website. Am I right? How to improve quality backlinks? I also want to know how it can affect a website's rankings in the SERP.

ellehc
07-26-2010, 02:01 AM
Your definitely right backlinks relevant to your site are those quality backlinks.

~ServerPoint~
07-26-2010, 04:57 AM
I believe they are the ones which can bring profit to you and to your web site.

dotnetgeek
07-26-2010, 06:49 AM
with many backlinks, you can raise your ranking. Quality backlinks can bring advantages to your website.

-----------------
Best Regards

ASPHostDirectory (http://asphostdirectory.com/Best-Windows-Shared-Hosting-Plans.aspx) - a cheap, quality, and reliable web hosting provider

Jerin
07-27-2010, 01:41 AM
Link building is one of the most important factors to get your site to rank higher in search engines. It increases your site traffic. But it all starts and ends with the Quality of the Backlinks that you have for your website.

Link building plays an important role in higher search engine placements and it promotes traffic to your website provided that the links (backlinks) to your site appear to be created naturally.

vigorandrik
07-28-2010, 09:38 AM
The Back links are inner links to a website or a webpage. It acts as single input method in determining the ranking of your website. It assist you to have a track of the other websites on the web that link to your URL.some backlinks a website has is in a fine indicator of its fame or significance with search engines.

ddexxters75
07-30-2010, 03:38 AM
Because on Quality Backlinks you get links from relaible sources, high quality websites.
* Because Quality Backlinks allows you to add your link inside a text paragraph of your choice for best results!

lythium
07-30-2010, 07:41 AM
For me a quality backlink is a link pointing to my website from another site, preferably in the same niche as mine, having a reasonable traffic, which will hopefully bring me some traffic as well. A decent PR wouldn't hurt either (but it's not essential though).

bornhaddin
07-30-2010, 12:11 PM
The Links will be formed on pages with low outbound links and have fine neighborhood linking where we will keep away from sites that gives links to adult, gambling or pharma related sites. Only blogs with reliable content update and have some strong internal page rank will be selected. bonus, your link will appear on page with page rank (PR) merely.

bermuda
07-31-2010, 08:48 AM
If after adding some links to your website and waiting for some days or weeks, your rankings are improved you can tell to have gathered some quality links for your website because nowadays links are acquired to improve the rankings of the sites on Google and other search engines pages and the quality ones would function better in this connection.

moisespoll
08-06-2010, 01:19 AM
I belive backlinks are the most important part to promoting a site in the organic listings. Unfortunately, for many webmasters getting quality backlinks is difficult art.

- Press releases are fine and you *may* get a few good backlinks from that effort, but you never know. Obviously, a quality release on something of substinence has a better chance of getting picked up by quality sites. Expect the usually amount of scraper sites to link to you.

royal
08-06-2010, 02:25 AM
You are right that if your site get do follow backlinks from high PR site which is related to your niche then the backlinks called quality backlinks and it will be useful to increase your site serp's because google give more weight-age to those inbound links which coming from high PR do follow site that's relevant and related to your niche.

ffalknerr77
08-06-2010, 09:17 AM
Link building is one of the most important factors to get your site to rank higher in search engines. It increases your site traffic. But it all starts and ends with the Quality of the Backlinks that you have for your website and blacklinks are the major factor for the improvement or promoting of the web site

ooscar1237
08-07-2010, 01:23 AM
Search Engine Optimization -- the process of making a site "search engine-friendly" — is probably the most important aspect of website design. Many, many commercial websites are designed and set up by people who know little or nothing about search engine optimization

cunghuong
08-08-2010, 12:15 PM
Simple quality back links are the links come from quality websites with high page ranks!

diagurzula
08-09-2010, 12:03 PM
There could be more than a few strategies to construct quality links for your website. It could be all the way through off page website optimization, like posting in a variety of forums and sharing your links there, writing visitor posts on a range of blogs and sharing your links within the posts, commenting on forums and blog posts, or mark quality content that could get a number of link backs from high ranking websites

jackdalson
08-10-2010, 12:15 AM
On various websites, I have heard that a webmaster should also try to increase the backlinks that are high in quality.

HI,

Quality back link means a back link from same category and high pr, compare to your site. It is called as quality back link

christaker
08-10-2010, 02:37 AM
Link quality is considered when it comes from a relevant site/page, no link from link farm, not too much outbound links, good content which helps visitor get the information they need. Links from high PR, have dofollow tag, have high chance to be clicked so the visitor will visit your site.

janysek
08-13-2010, 06:47 AM
Link building plays an important role in the higher rankings of search engines and promote traffic to your site as long as the links to your site seems to be created naturally. If you build backlinks too much too fast, you'll be penalized by search engines.

Dima1736
08-13-2010, 07:13 AM
Hi to everybody

It is out of question that quality backlinks are crucial to SEO success. More, the question is how to get them. While with on-page content optimization it seems easier because everything is up to you to do and decide, with backlinks it looks like you have to rely on others to work for your success. Well, this is partially true because while backlinks are links that start on another site and point to yours, you can discuss with the Web master of the other site details like the anchor text, for example.

Nile Hadwards
08-16-2010, 05:37 AM
Backlinks are very important key factor to achieve good page rank!

litterfisher
08-16-2010, 03:18 PM
re Search Engine Optimization Phoenix (http://www.seocompanydirect.com/)

On various websites, I have heard that a webmaster should also try to increase the backlinks that are high in quality. But, I want to know about quality backlinks. I have heard many of the forum members talking more about quality and less quality backlinks, but I am unable to differentiate the two. Can anyone explain me or define quality backlinks. My wild guess states that quality backlinks are links pointing to my site from an important and relevant website. Am I right? How to improve quality backlinks? I also want to know how it can affect a website's rankings in the SERP.

anyones you can get are quality as far as Im concerned

SevenL_Leon
08-17-2010, 04:47 PM
Try to obtain backlinks from sites with high PR. Use good content and you will never go wrong.

cerealjoe
08-17-2010, 10:41 PM
I think that the quality back links are those relevant keywords and urls that can be search by more individuals that immediately gain reputation in the sites.

barriemore12
08-19-2010, 12:46 PM
According to me the Quality Back links are those links that are do follow,having relevant contents and some pr worth for the site.

colton1237
08-20-2010, 12:08 PM
Link building is one of the most important factors to get your site to rank higher in search engines. It increases your site traffic. But it all starts and ends with the Quality of the Backlinks that you have for your website.

--------------------------------------------------
Gift Ideas (http://www.giftedideas.co.uk/)
Gifts (http://www.giftedideas.co.uk/)

HaroldTyler123
08-25-2010, 03:23 AM

stephenjames
08-25-2010, 11:56 AM
They are links from other sites pointing towards your website. You can obtain quality backlinks by writing unique articles and submit them in directories with high PR.

jamsen
02-17-2013, 02:38 PM
"Quality" backlinks are links to your website from respected websites within your own subject range.

Adsystems
02-18-2013, 07:36 AM
Try to give your link maximum in dofollow high page rank site of your link which help to create a quality backlink

Vamp1re
02-19-2013, 01:00 AM
Thanks for the informative post, its really helpful for me regarding SEO.

sabrinasai
02-19-2013, 01:12 AM
The number of backlinks a site that is also crucial to the popularity of the site. backlinks are equal but high PR backlinks are more equal. relevancy and using right anchor text is an important thing for making links.If you have links back with a "no follow attribute on a high PR website, then back links are considered useless unless you can get organic traffic site to him. Top quality inbound links creates top quality traffic, SEO tips, we can get good page rank in google. Just focus on several high quality sites link submission, and search by keywords on your site, then you have good circulation.

cartocare
02-19-2013, 02:47 AM
Quality Links are very important for your sites. It will help you to increase the SERP rank of your keyword and gain huge of traffic. To get quality links make it sure that the site has PR and related to your site. Don't Spam!

nrvaghela
02-19-2013, 03:40 AM
Links that are coming from high PR authority websites are considered to be good or quality backlinks.

austen
09-16-2014, 03:03 AM
Quality backlink is those linkks which are relevant to your website categories,content,purpose of your site.For eg.If your site is about business services then a backlink should be rlevant to other business sites.

leeallen04
06-01-2015, 08:01 AM
Backlinks are available under different variations, and those are used to create inner links to any webpage or site. This can well act as single input method, for your use.

Wilma Mathis
06-03-2015, 07:52 AM
If you are doing off page SEO with the help of high PR sites, it will produce high quality back links. Backlinks built from high authority sites and following webmaster guidelines will help you to achieve good rankings.

salman gee
06-03-2015, 04:21 PM
hello i think backlinks is very important to increase your site

Elena Swenson
06-08-2015, 04:23 PM
Backlinks simply mean other sites that are linking back to your site.

They may link to your site because

- they find your site to be of interest to their audience (whether positive or negative)
- your site has great, witty or unique information that they want to share to their readers
- you requested them to link to your site or include your site in their list of recommended resources or related links, if they have any
- you went to their forum and put a post there with a link to your site
- you can also buy backlinks from websites like SEOclerks.

thomasmax480
06-09-2015, 03:37 AM
To get the Good backlinks you should write an artical new things or topic then submit your artical link in directories sites,social Media,Social Bookmarking Web 2.0..it is useful for the improve ranking of the site.

david14beck
01-10-2017, 08:04 AM
In search engine optimization (SEO) terminology, a Quality Links is a backlink that links to your Web site using your keywords or keyword phrase, and also appears on a Website that has the same theme or similar content as your own Web site. High quality links come from trusted and popular sites. Only quality links increase search performance.
Quality Links are:
Relevant
Editorial
Useful
Natural

sachinkumar12
01-11-2017, 12:16 AM
From a relevant source. Search engines want to provide relevance in their search results, and so it's logical that relevance is a consideration when they evaluate backlinks, which are the primary factor affecting where sites rank in their results.

Tommy Tommy
01-11-2017, 12:33 AM
Link building is one of the most important factors to get your site to rank higher in search engines. It increases your site traffic. But it all starts and ends with the Quality of the Backlinks that you have for your website and blacklinks are the major factor for the improvement or promoting of the web site

nurabooo
01-11-2017, 01:21 AM
Quality backlinks are such as when you get a backlink for high DA

samant
01-11-2017, 02:01 AM
It is coming from high authority sites.

Nilima98
03-06-2017, 01:30 AM
Type of Backlinks which give you best traffics on your site, and help to get ranking your site called quality backlinks.

Goldysoni
03-06-2017, 04:50 AM
Getting backlinks links from other websites to your business’s website is the most effective way to improve your rankings.

salenaadam
03-06-2017, 06:17 AM
Search engines want to provide relevance in their search results, and so it's logical that relevance is a consideration when they evaluate backlinks, which are the primary factor affecting where sites rank in their results. A backlink can be relevant on different levels.