PDA

View Full Version : Powerful techniques to get web traffic

tomgrey
07-24-2010, 03:15 AM
Hey guys. I have heard webmasters chanting: Traffic, Traffic, and Traffic! However, I want to know how can one get it? Each article talks about SEO services and PPC that can help to offer high traffic. I am posting those techniques here. It would be great if you could share your views on the same. Apparently, submitting sites to SE’s and directories, article submission, email marketing, forum posting, blog creating and comments, social bookmarking are some of the free methods to get traffic. Is this true? Do I need to opt for PPC, offline campaigns, and Google adsense to achieve my goal?

ellehc
07-26-2010, 01:08 AM
Yup those are good way and effective for traffic generation.

~ServerPoint~
07-26-2010, 05:02 AM
I believe PPC is still the best one.

dotnetgeek
07-26-2010, 06:51 AM
Of course with that. That way can help you to make more traffic.

-----------------
Best Regards

ASPHostDirectory (http://asphostdirectory.com/Best-Windows-Shared-Hosting-Plans.aspx) - a cheap, quality, and reliable web hosting provider

vanilla23
07-27-2010, 04:30 AM
sharing and discussing is one of the best of getting traffic.

seo india company (http://www.uptraffic.com)

vigorandrik
07-28-2010, 09:22 AM
The SEO concern as, Google Ads words and social networking sites will assist you in driving embattled traffic to your site. You must to preparation and put into operation each marketing policy wisely.

bermuda
07-31-2010, 08:49 AM
The free options like writing articles and then submitting them to the directories or posting some links on the major social bookmarking portals could still be useful but using paid advertisements like PPC and impression based traffic building methods could be really powerful.

hunter jordan
08-02-2010, 05:44 AM
Hey,

What do you think about social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc. for generating traffic?

royal
08-12-2010, 03:47 AM
If you want to get traffic through free methods then you should try to get backlinks from high PR do follow sites related to your niche from many useful off page seo tactics which is already mentioned in other reply. Do follow backlinks play an important role to increase your site serp's so that your site can generate hugh amount of traffic.

usman
08-15-2010, 06:41 AM
Hope you have found enough info to achieve your goal. All are right but if your site is of social interest never forgot to use social networks like my space, ning and other to get traffic from the user groups relating to your site's niche.

melisa
08-18-2010, 02:47 AM
I think that whatever method you opt there should your keyword relevancy with your website content. So the thing is :
More relevant keyword > more searches > more traffic > more sales :)

Jerin
08-24-2010, 05:29 AM
As per my opinion PPC is the best Thanks

carrycorrie
03-01-2011, 09:10 PM
"I think that whatever method you opt there should your keyword relevancy with your website content. So the thing is :
More relevant keyword > more searches > more traffic > "

I totally agree that relevant keyword is one way to get more searches and more traffic.

Abagail
03-02-2011, 06:25 AM
Targeted Website Traffic gives you some powerful traffic techniques to drive instant traffic to your website. Whether you're not getting any, or you're not getting enough, we both want as much traffic as we can possibly get.

smithburt21
03-04-2011, 01:23 AM
Link building is one of the fruitful source through which we generate traffic on our sites. But As per my own experienced, Social networking is fast way for generate amount of traffic on our websites. There are number of social networking sites like Yahoo, Twitter , Facebook. We just have to upload our products reviews on such sites. Which assemble a positive effects on buyers and viewers and they keep attention what we offers.

Rodolfo
05-13-2011, 03:57 AM
Online marketing has changed rapidly in the recent time, as a result new online marketing techniques are coming up to gain more traffic. One of those is free traffic generator; it is gaining lot of popularity in the recent time as it needs no investment, but gives quite good results in return. Just my thought!

Diamondzul
05-16-2011, 05:23 AM
In SEO, on page optimization and off page optimization is best. and another techniques is Pay Per Clicks.(PPC).

schwa
05-16-2011, 10:04 PM
Link building and press release are the direct and effective way to bring traffic with your webs! I do think so!

David01
05-17-2011, 01:22 AM
SEO is a great way to promote the website and ultimately getting the more traffic.
Social media attachment will be good one to use for enhanced traffic.Good content,links,marketing through email etc,video embedding,forums,blogging etc will be good tools to use for this purpose.