PDA

View Full Version : What are the good procedures to increase the page rank In Google?

dreamer41
07-27-2010, 12:38 AM
I want to rank my site in Google. So What I have to do for that? What are the best procedures for that please help me for this…? Thanks!

bermuda
07-31-2010, 08:52 AM
There is only one way to increase PR of the websites and that is through gaining some high PR links which may sometimes be offered in paid formats like some directory links.

ellehc
08-02-2010, 03:47 AM
SEO like on-page and off-page are good way to increase page rank in google.

Jerin
08-03-2010, 12:33 AM
Get keyword anchored backlinks

ritter wilber
08-03-2010, 10:41 AM
There are several way to get high PR on Google, I have utilized back links, keywords and article marketing. Use of keyword is one of the most effective way that guarantee high PR on Google if you utilized accordingly.

ritter wilber
08-03-2010, 08:35 PM
The best ways to increase page ranks on Google is by utilization of keywords, back linking and social bookmarking methodologies.
One also can pay some concern on article marketing which plays a major role in drawing traffic to a site, if this type of marketing is utilized properly one can achieve tremendous result within short time.

jackdalson
08-05-2010, 01:46 AM
I want to rank my site in Google. So What I have to do for that?

HI,

Quality link building with your targeted is the perfect and an effective way to take your SERP(s) high.

lythium
08-05-2010, 05:37 AM
Google and other engines are considering hundreds of criteria when ranking a website. My advice would be to concentrate on on-page optimization, frequently updated content and quality backlinks. You can't go wrong doing these...

saracriss
08-05-2010, 07:52 PM
Improve the content and do as many links as possible, but don't over do not to become a spammer.

JerickT
08-06-2010, 12:35 AM
Here are some effective way to increase your ranking in Google:
Social media
Social networking
Link building
Email marketing
Article writing

royal
08-06-2010, 02:44 AM
Hi dreamer,
You should try to get backlinks from high PR do follow sites which is related to your niche. Do follow backlinks with your target keyword are very important to increase page rank as well as your site serp's.

unlukyfellow
02-04-2015, 11:11 PM
I want to rank my site in Google. So What I have to do for that? What are the best procedures for that please help me for this…? Thanks!

Tips to improve the page rank
1.Get Incoming Links from High Quality Related Sites- connect your site with other high rated website or blogs.
2.Write original content.: - do not copy paste any content from one site to yours
3.Write Great Content: make sure your site content is great and unique. If you write great content people will automatically link to your site which will increase your site rank.
4.SEO helps to ensure that a site is accessible to a search engine and improves the chances that the site will be found by the search engine. Search Engine Visibility is helps to increase your page rank. You can get this SEO service from TheWebPole.com (http://www.thewebpole.com/search-engine/seo-services.aspx?ci=1808&prog_id=456994) Here they provide you One-click submission of your site in many search engines like Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and AOL etc... and they also provide Powerful reports that show you how

rousellwall
02-13-2015, 11:24 PM
Quality backlinks are playing most important role behind gaining page rank. You can choose quality link building services to get quality backlinks for site.

jollyindustury
02-18-2015, 12:01 AM
Follow all the SEO techniques such as:-
SMO
Forum posting
Blog commenting and posting
Bookmarking
Directory submission
PPC etc.

Elena Swenson
02-21-2015, 10:48 AM
You can do it by yourself by following some methods like
• Join forums, forums are a great way to achieve links to your website (if they have No ‘No follow’ tags).
• Submit to search engine directories.
• Creating and publishing articles.
• Links from related websites.
Or you can also pay some professional and get your work done in less time. I'd recommend you to go on SEOclerks and look for BarryinSiam's services for that. As you will see he got many positive testimonials.

jollyindustury
02-23-2015, 01:38 AM
You have to do routine work on high pr sites. It takes time to getting High pr and good ranking in Google and in other search engines.

sanamgupta
02-23-2015, 06:15 AM
10 steps to get top ranking on Google in 2015:
• Find out the cost of top 10 for your keywords
• Prepare a detailed link building plan
• Build links gradually and steadily
• Get backlinks with different, unique anchor texts & different keywords
• Use synergic effect of Google Penguin 2.0 when 1800 links can make you rank #1 for 25000 of keywords
• Surround your links with content
• Get backlinks from pages with various Google PageRank
• 20% of links should point to the inner pages of your website
• You won’t rank high without on-page optimization
• Never give up before you complete your link building plan