PDA

View Full Version : Your guide to SEO

tomjunction
07-27-2010, 01:30 PM
I would like to talk about SEO in a brief manner. It might help the newbies. SEO stands for search engine optimization. It is instrumental in boosting your search engine ranking. Every webmaster should have his site optimized. It will help him boost his web presence. Hire skilled SEO experts who know their job well. Reputable SEO experts will only adhere to white hat SEO strategies. They will not resort to black hat SEO strategies in order to manipulate search results. Given the massive competition on the web, it has become imperative to establish a robust web presence.

vigorandrik
07-28-2010, 09:20 AM
SEO is a part of SEM. SEO is the act of optimizing the HTML and content of your website for relevant, targeted key phrases in order to attain higher 'organic' search engine rankings than competing websites.

bermuda
07-31-2010, 08:51 AM
The first thing to do in the world of SEO even before registering new domain names would be to specify the exact keywords to be targeted. They are very important indeed and after finding the best and profitable ones, the ones searched by a lot of people on a monthly basis, the launched websites would need some incoming links with those terms and anchors.

ellehc
08-02-2010, 04:26 AM
SEO is a good way to get good rankings in search engine.

royal
08-12-2010, 03:51 AM
SEO, SEM and SMO are the part of internet marketing by which we can increase rank of any site in search engines as well as increase popularity of site so that our site visitors can be increase and we can gain good profit by our site.

merrybolt
08-08-2012, 04:49 AM
I really have to admit that I am a newbie when it comes to the whole matter of SEO at the current times. I need your help when it comes to the guidelines about SEO.

donsbran50
08-13-2012, 02:20 AM
I am new to this field. So, I want to learn about the various techniques of site optimization on search engine. I want to optimize my site properly on the search engine.

JerrickYeoh
08-14-2012, 01:06 AM
High Availability,
Self-Healing Hardware
Enterprise Disk Storage
Scale With Demand

jhonmike
08-14-2012, 01:53 AM
SEO give the popularity, visibility for our online business.

cartocare
08-14-2012, 03:20 AM
Optimizing our site is very helpful because it helps us to increase the visibility of our site and through this the backlinks and traffic of our site will improve. It can also help us to get a higher SERP ranking position.

Tristaada
08-14-2012, 12:27 PM
High quality links from good quality sources
Link quantity minimization
Adequate link relevance
Broad niche sites
In short, we should also have been changed to suit changes in GOOGLE

albsmith
08-15-2012, 03:48 AM
I Use to give my suggestion to all beginners as just we need to follow Fully ethical way and need to track each updates of Search Engines algorithm frequently. When we do this automatically our page will get a rid range.