PDA

View Full Version : What is the best way to get content for your website as a beginner in web design?

Natthan
07-29-2010, 01:42 AM
I have a few website Im trying to make but cant find any ways to get content for the niche of my site. One is sports and entertainment the other is just what I do. can someone help me get content for my websites?

ellehc
09-08-2010, 03:43 AM
You can hire writer to make content for your site.

kevinfutures
09-14-2010, 11:11 PM
The first thing you need to do before anything else is to get yourself a domain name.A domain name is the name you want to give to your website.It's costly but a great investment if you were planning to really get into website designing in a big way. You can hire writer to make content for your site.

espressco
09-20-2010, 04:32 AM
You just have to sit down and get to writing. And as someone has already mentioned, you can hire someone to write the content for you - just budget it into your costs.

hukkahua
09-21-2010, 01:39 PM
Can you help me with some more details. More recently I am planning to start web design and I need all the details related to this. Keep posting all the great advises. Thank you guys.

brainpulse
09-23-2010, 06:21 AM
the best way to search your niche in different different search engine and fine who are the leader of you niche. Study them then make a rough diagram of you website and you have a lot of idea to write content.

hope this will work for you ...

hyder12
09-27-2010, 06:14 AM
Hello,
So, Nice of you please share me that link. I want to see it now.

thanks

ahsima
09-28-2010, 10:13 AM
You can look in for some reliable and cheap content writers from the freelance sites. Since there are few SEO factors involved in the content it is better to have a professional content writers rather than spending lot of time on that. Subsequently you can learn how to write good content for a website.

Windows Hosting Providers (http://www.m6.net)
Reseller Hosting by M6.Net (http://www.m6.net/hosting-packages/Designer-unlimited-reseller-windows-hosting.aspx)

RobertPaltrow
09-29-2010, 01:55 AM
A domain name is the name you want to give to your website.It's costly but a great investment if you were planning to really get into website designing in a big way.

chetanmadaan
09-30-2010, 04:23 PM
get some expert advice along with a writer or something.
of course forums are good place to find a way.. but get a professional guy to do the good.
If you wanna make some money, you gotta spend some of it first.

staxyu
12-19-2010, 10:41 AM
Content should be something you think about before you acquire the site. You can shell out a lot of bucks if you have not thought out what you want people to see on your site before hand. Get an article writer, link to great sites afterwards that you emulate but you can also reach out to them for help.

durginchandler2
04-28-2011, 05:44 PM
The prototypal thing you pauperism to do before anything added is to get yourself a field recite.A demesne refer is the repute you poorness to allot to your website.It's pricy but a eager assets if you were planning to rattling get into website artful in a big way. You can employ author to variety volume for your position .

schwa
05-11-2011, 01:35 AM
Turn some professional web designer or biulder for help. They can show the best way to improve a website!

fantombol
11-24-2011, 12:15 AM
I wish I found such enlightening web pages more often.

sbsl
11-24-2011, 07:42 AM
ya it seems right u can hire any experienced writer..........try to choose a subject of ur choice....

markbond321
12-02-2011, 04:22 AM
The best way to find your niche in the different search engines that are very different leader you niche. Study then make a picture about your website and you have plenty of ideas to write the content.

ferbanderson101
12-22-2011, 10:11 AM
The first thing you need to do before anything else is to get yourself a domain name.A domain name is the name you want to give to your website.It's costly but a great investment if you were planning to really get into website designing in a big way. You can hire writer to make content for your site .
__________________________________________________ _
Villas Spain (http://www.clubvillamar.com)
Villa Spain (http://www.clubvillamar.com)

I agree what he said..
You must plan what will be your domain name and like they said hire a writer to write a content in your website
:cool:

Repfixer
12-26-2011, 01:49 AM
NetObjects FusionŽ is powerful Web design software that has earned critical praise and worldwide recognition as one of the fastest, easiest ways to build, manage and promote websites. For beginners, intuitive wizards and professionally designed templates get you online in minutes. Advanced users enjoy powerful Website design capabilities required to create sophisticated Web sites. NetObjects Fusion is the Smart Way to Build Great Sites.