PDA

View Full Version : Ways to Link building that also increase Web Traffic

jackdalson
08-18-2010, 03:20 AM
HI,

These link building techniques not only benefit the long term goal of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Page Rank but at the same can be great sources of direct traffic to your sites as a part of your Internet Marketing Strategies.

Website traffic promotion is a crucial element of marketing your websites and blogs. The notion of “if you build it, they will come” is total crap, this is a hands-on business and it’s never more true than in regards to website traffic.

Followings are some link building types for generating new traffic.
# Relevant/Reciprocal Link Exchange
# Links from Directories: One-Ways & Reciprocal Links
# Link Building with Forums – One-Way Links
# Comments on Blogs – One-Way Links
# Use Free Classified Ads

royal
09-15-2010, 05:12 AM
Hi,
I want to know that how can I use free classified Ads how it can be useful to increase web traffic.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

ahsima
09-16-2010, 01:17 AM
Hi,
The effective link building definitely raises your SERP ranking. What we do is web directory submission, business directory submission, link exchange with related sites, blog commenting and forum discussion.

M6.Net Windows Hosting (http://www.m6.net)

brainpulse
09-16-2010, 05:00 AM
HI ahsima,

can you tell me about blog commenting. How we can found dofollow blogs ( i found mostly nofollow). If you have any link about it plz share it.........

Mark Kate
09-16-2010, 05:50 AM
1. Write and submit articles . It is a classic, but it works. This will create traffic for years to come. Write quality unique articles, not articles that are regenerated or provide no insight to readers, which is a huge problem these days.

2. Submit ads to a high pagerank and high traffic Classified ad site such as USFreeads.

3. Make sure to view related products on Amazon.com. You can try and take some customers from your competitors here by providing your own url if the product is similar.

4. Review websites in your niche on Alexa to try to take some of their traffic by including a reference back to your site.

5. Review some related products on epinion.

6. If you purchase a product that you actually like, then feel free to give an individual respect when respect is due and leave a testimonial. You should be able to get some traffic from that website if your testimonial is left with a url.

7. Whenever you send an email to someone, include your website url as a signature.

8. Keep updating content on your websites/blogs… try at least once per week, if not twice.

9. Tag blog posts at social bookmarking sites. Sign up to Onlywire.

10. Add pictures to your blog with appropriate keywords

Dedicated Server (http://www.ezzi.net) | Virtual Private Server Hosting (http://www.ezzi.net)

Petergriffin
12-07-2010, 05:50 AM
comments in blogs don't matter

ThatGuy
12-09-2010, 03:37 AM
comments in blogs don't matter

Why do you think so?

vikaskatoch
12-16-2010, 02:28 AM
Link Building and Traffic for this you can go with Comment Posting on Blogs, Forum Posting & Classified Submission.

waitely
01-25-2011, 01:55 AM
Thanks for ur information...

seo india (http://www.seoindia.mobi)

nasty
01-25-2011, 10:13 AM
Social media bookmarking and forum discussion are the most effective way to link build as well drive traffic to your website.

nophp123
01-26-2011, 07:32 AM
HI,

Followings are some link building types for generating new traffic.
# Relevant/Reciprocal Link Exchange
# Links from Directories: One-Ways & Reciprocal Links
# Link Building with Forums – One-Way Links
# Comments on Blogs – One-Way Links
# Use Free Classified Ads
Hi,
This is the usual technic for link building. I see some people around here mention social book marking. How effective in compare with other method?
Thanks in advance.

jaspercontracto
01-27-2011, 03:59 AM
Everything that is written here is already been there in the internet. Some of them are already proven effective, but the point is, let's not limit ourselves with these methods. We have the free will to explore more on SEO. We could combine some of the techniques we learned.

aquariusjanak
01-28-2011, 03:11 AM
There are many ways for Link Building that increase the traffic also.Directory Submission,Article Submission,Social Bookmarking and Blog Posting and Forum Posting are most commonly used for Link Building.

waqas
01-28-2011, 07:54 AM
thanks for sharing such a nice techniques.it will rally help to boost traffic.

samhaienator
01-28-2011, 12:27 PM
Link building really essential thing but you have described it in new way thanks.

myklfd
01-28-2011, 04:32 PM
Thanks for that I will add them to those methods I already use - there are a lot of weays to develop your free traffic!

carlrnlds
01-31-2011, 05:24 AM
Following are some methods which I use for link building and which helps me to gain higher rankings and visibility in search engines.

- Email marketing
- Directory submission
- Article submission
- Video Release
- Social bookmarking

IntegratedS
09-15-2011, 08:13 AM
These link building techniques not only benefit the technical term goal.Seo and Page Rank but at the Same can be great origins of direct traffic to your websites as a part of your Internet Marketing Strategies.
Edit/Delete Message

carolinehill
09-16-2011, 06:36 PM
Nice Information. You Share Very Nice and Helpful Information about "Ways to Link building that also increase Web Traffic" . I Hope you will share more Information in future.

richarddsouza24
09-17-2011, 12:59 AM
Link popularity is the measurement of the popularity of a particular web site and it is important for the sites as lots of traffic is generated through them.