PDA

View Full Version : I need suggestion

freeeasycoupons
08-18-2010, 04:39 AM
what is better option bookmarking or directory submission for best results in SEO

SevenL_Leon
08-18-2010, 11:17 AM
Neither is the best practice. A good SEO strategy will consist a mix of those plus good content.
Content is King.

Bruno789
08-19-2010, 03:20 AM
Neither is the best practice. A good SEO strategy will consist a mix of those plus good content.
Content is King.

I agree to this. The content plays the major role. According to your question, the answer depends on which type of result you wish. If you want rank in a less time SBM is better but lasts for a less time. Directory submission gives back links. These will take a long time but gives a good rank in later time. So a combination of both is preferable.

royal
09-15-2010, 05:01 AM
I think Directory submission in high PR directory sites is more beneficial to get better results in seo compare to social bookmarking because social bookmarking is only useful to get traffic but we can't get much targeted traffic from these where as directory submission is helpful to generate quality backlinks which will be useful to increase serp's of our site and by better serp's of our target keywords we can get much organic traffic from search engines.

brainpulse
09-16-2010, 05:04 AM
yes, good seo strategy is want natural links,
so work in a way that produce natural links not a link firm.

AdamsonAfton
09-17-2010, 02:54 AM
Content is King.

Aaron1233
09-18-2010, 01:22 AM
Hi...All.

If you need a good SERPS, then there is need of concentrating upon all the areas (website content, Strategy of link building..so on). When coming to your question, Directory submissions are very needed for any website for long life in a search engine. Social book marking gives you instant traffic, whereas DS gives you permanent backlinks.