PDA

View Full Version : Increase Yahoo Ranking

renfestivals
08-31-2010, 05:33 AM
hello friends,

I hope so, you are doing well...did you face this type anytime problem with your site...when you start optimize site...

When i started optimization of my website then i got first and high ranking on yahoo.com with mostly my main keyword which i have targeted but day by day when i was going regular work on my site..i lost my all ranking in yahoo but i got google...

while i need both search engine top ranking...

so will you suggest me what can i do for get yahoo ranking..

Thanks in advance

tommyS
08-31-2010, 05:46 AM
Yahoo is now powered by Bing in USA, soon will be in the rest of the world also, so there is no point in optimizing for Yahoo anymore.

renfestivals
08-31-2010, 05:58 AM
but i saw my competitor website there already top rank in yahoo and google also...his ranking not down..and if i check bing show approx google rank..

tommyS
08-31-2010, 06:05 AM
If you're searching from the US or Canada, Yahoo search results should be the same as those at Bing.

colton1237
08-31-2010, 11:53 AM
Well, work more on promoting for Google and you're Yahoo! ranking automatically jumps up because many of the factors for Google are common to Yahoo!

--------------------------------------------------
Door Furniture (http://www.worldofbrass.co.uk)
Door Handles (http://www.worldofbrass.co.uk)

bermuda
08-31-2010, 07:44 PM
Yahoo is like a combination of Google plus strong on page formulas when it comes to ranking and thinking about its algorithm. For example, at present a lot of top Google ranking sites are also appearing high on Yahoo pages. Yahoo is believed to favor the on page optimization elements more than Google and so the higher keyword densities could be useful sometimes but links are still playing the big roles.

royal
09-08-2010, 03:54 AM
Yahoo is now powered by Bing in USA, soon will be in the rest of the world also, so there is no point in optimizing for Yahoo anymore.

Is it's really true information ? Which you shared here because I never heard and read about it yet.

Mark Kate
09-14-2010, 08:39 AM
To increase ranks from yahoo is through the content density and back links.

commoditytipsfr
10-05-2011, 08:53 AM
The only way to increase the ranking is to continuously perform SEO operations on a particular website as at the same time it also increases the popularity of the website.

morgandsouza144
10-08-2011, 12:30 AM
The best way to get those Yahoo links that you want is to sign up for the service called Yahoo Answers. This is a simple and free way around your links needs.