PDA

View Full Version : Did you custom design your site or use a template?

FE-Michael
10-18-2010, 02:57 PM
Hi Everyone,

Did you custom design your site or use a template? I would love to get a custom designed site but I am just waiting to get the right one! Just curious what others feel about this.

immediate
10-19-2010, 01:33 AM
I always come up with my own design (custom) for each of the sites I own. Sometimes perhaps I'll borrow a few colors from other well designed sites. ;)

forina
10-24-2010, 10:17 AM
I use templates as I'm not that knowledgeable about making my own themes, but I usually tweak them to personalize them a bit. I don't have the patience to just sit down and design my website - I'm much more adept at making content.

harrypalmerr
10-28-2010, 03:37 AM
If you are a beginner to your business of e-commerce, you may get many e-commerce website development resources online. It also true that, effective custom designs may draw more and more consumer attention to your website increasing publicity. But if you have fixed budget and you do not have design tools to support custom design, standard templates can be used to satisfy your primary requirements of business.

craig.johnson
11-09-2010, 03:22 PM
I try to ceate my own designs using Photoshop. It is hard in the beginning but when you get used to it, you will see that it is easy

Bernardd
11-12-2010, 09:16 AM
I have created my personal website from java script and the experience of it was memorable and i am enjoying to it.

thresanresee45
11-15-2010, 02:43 PM
I attempt to ceate my own intentions using phrase. It is hard in the beginning but when you get used to it, yourself will see that it is easy.