PDA

View Full Version : Do's And Don'ts Of Multilingual Local SEO

scotmajestic
10-22-2010, 05:09 AM
There are certain do's and don'ts that you need to consider while building local search engine optimization.

Dos:
- It is important for your business to look beyond Google, if you want to grow and want to establish your brand across the globe. Most of the users prefer Google as their search engine but the rest depend on other search engines that are popular in other countries. So, to cater to those individuals you will have to build your website according to other local search engine optimization specifications.
- The online behavior differs from one country to another because of the cultural diversity. Thus, to reach out to your potential clients, you have to plan and research accordingly. The differences are quite prominent in terms of vocabulary, spelling, syntax, punctuation, slang, etc.
- Try to build localized website versions and have localized domains that end in that particular territory code, this will ensure that the rankings of your keywords improve significantly.
- It is important to beware of your local competitors, so that you are aware of their strength and weakness. This will help you in establishing products and services which are better than them and customer oriented.
- Building links is an important aspect of SEO. Particular country specific SEO can boost its ranking and the number of visits by having quality incoming links.

kane35
10-23-2010, 01:50 AM
Hello Friends...........

A nice post.Thanks for sharing such wonderful information with all of us.Keep sharing more tips in the future.

Have a nice time ahead.

Thanks

shanewaatson
11-28-2010, 05:43 PM
thanks for sharing your views, i appreciate your answer, keep it up

ThatGuy
11-29-2010, 02:57 AM
Nice article thanks

AlexPablate
12-04-2010, 03:39 AM
Yes, websites on the basis of location would be powerful as well, if it is done in the right way.

vikaskatoch
12-04-2010, 03:45 AM
You have mentioned here very important tip to how should we do or not???? I was looking for crucial information on this subject. The information was important as I am about to launch my own portal.

Petergriffin
12-06-2010, 06:12 AM
Thanks for this advice

davidweb09
08-16-2022, 02:33 AM
Citations, Google Listing, Classified are best options to get max. benefits of your SEO efforts. https://goo.gl/maps/aL3YyFaESVYjKo6C7