PDA

View Full Version : Search Engine Optimization Techniques – for achieving better ranking results

journeyoflife7
11-04-2010, 05:32 AM
Search engine optimization can be quite an uphill task if you do not have any strategy in place. However, with an effective strategy you will be able to optimize your website and achieve better ranking results. However, this requires a lot of persistency and patience on your part. There are a wide range of search engine optimization techniques that can help you achieve greater rankings on the various search engine pages. Given below is a search engine optimization technique that will enable you to get better results quickly and efficiently.

One of the best search engine optimization techniques is to develop and publish articles. Quite often people think that this is a very time consuming affair. However, this is not true since it takes only about half an hour to complete one article once you get used to it. You have different online directories where you can submit your articles. While writing articles it is important to use relevant keywords both in the title of the article as well as the content so that it becomes easier for the web crawlers to pick them up. Make sure to add links to your website in the articles that you are submitting to the article directories. Further, always ensure that you submit your articles to those directories that ranked above 3 on the search engine pages.

GeraldC
11-07-2010, 09:30 PM
You should use different marketing strategy that effective in getting backlinks to easily increase ranking on your website and I suggest you to use SEO and Social media marketing.

GoldenBrown
11-08-2010, 02:12 AM
Just focusing on articles never gives best results, SEO is to get your keyword top of search engine, it required both on page and off SEO to be done. Forums , blogs , press releases, social bookmarking sites all these are also essential for getting better results.

johndonne47
11-08-2010, 01:32 PM
On my to do list first thing is SEO when I finish my website. Personally, I`m not following classical SEO techniques. I`m comparing my website with top 10 websites for desired keyword and optimizing my site to be better optimized then their sites. Of course, after SEO there is link building...

Timothy8797
11-09-2010, 06:37 AM
Search engine optimization is the process of improving the visibility of a web site or a web page in search engines via the natural search results., SEO considers how search engines work and what people search for. Optimizing a website may involve editing its content and HTML and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines.

royal
11-11-2010, 01:35 AM
We always try to get quality backlinks for our sites to increase serp's of our site which will be useful to increase serp's of our site.

shanewaatson
11-15-2010, 04:17 PM
your strategies are different but i liked your ideas,keep it up

thpalex
11-25-2010, 06:17 AM
Great, it was very helpful to me...

vikaskatoch
11-25-2010, 06:29 AM
I was looking for crucial information on this subject. The information was important as I am about to launch my own portal. Thanks for providing a missing link in my business.

PaulSmith
11-25-2010, 10:47 AM
Well, you have to give importance to the main element of SEO.

Competition analysis is very important if you want to be successful in SEO.

Give much time in researching keywords.

PaulSmith
11-25-2010, 12:58 PM
Well, you also have to understand the competition....... if the competition is heavy then you also have to work heavily.