PDA

View Full Version : Best Search Engine Optimization – articles are the best SEO tools

journeyoflife7
11-08-2010, 03:24 AM
If you are looking to improve the search engine rankings of your website, then there are different ways and means of achieving it. It is a well known fact that it is the rankings on the search engine pages that actually bring in more traffic to your website. Though there are different strategies, the best search engine optimization strategy is article marketing. There are quite a few reasons as to why article marketing is the best search engine optimization tool. Let us try and understand a few of them.

Article writing is one of the best search engine optimization options as it allows you to use a wide range of keywords and phrases that enables you to connect with your product or service niche. It is important that you use all the relevant keywords and phrases and distribute them in such a way that when people browse on the internet using these keywords and phrases, they will also be directed to your website. This will enable more traffic to your site forcing the search engines to grab your site and place it in the higher rankings of the search engine pages.

Nile Hadwards
11-08-2010, 03:59 AM
You mentioned good points about improvement of ranking. Thanks for sharing article with us.

jackdalson
11-08-2010, 06:18 AM
Article submission is very beneficial when submitted in high PR article submission directory like Ezine with proper targeted keyword.

johndonne47
11-08-2010, 01:39 PM
If you are looking just for backlinks from article websites and not targeted traffic as you will not get much, then you dont need to write targeted articles for them. Just include nice signature with links to your site...

royal
11-11-2010, 01:42 AM
Article submission is really beneficial but article should be unique and fresh. Article submission are useful get backlinks to our site.

shanewaatson
11-15-2010, 04:12 PM
yes you are right, article is the best thig to got

ellehc
11-18-2010, 05:13 AM
I agree! Article is one of a good way to get quality backlinks and traffic for your site.

shakir
11-24-2010, 09:35 AM
Article submission id OK but can not say its the best.. Better always concentrate on on page and Content. Update the site with rich content frequently...then as optional work with link building

James-A
11-24-2010, 09:40 AM
You can't conclude any 1 option to be the best in SEO. Every techniques you use, give you the results.

thpalex
11-25-2010, 05:50 AM
Yes, it is well said that content is king..... so it would be.. try putting fresh content only.

twilight
02-11-2011, 01:34 AM
I think Article and Press Releases are the best options for increasing the keyword ranking. It also gives the visitors to site.

Snoopy
02-11-2011, 02:25 AM
I think Article and Press Releases are the best options for increasing the keyword ranking. It also gives the visitors to site.

I'm not sure about the best, but good I agree