PDA

View Full Version : Meaning of Google Algorithm

jesicawillss
12-04-2010, 12:40 AM
I want to know the meaning of Google Algorithm. If possible then provide me effective tutorial or any material from which I can understand it well.

smithndavis
12-14-2010, 12:19 PM
Google algorithm is one type of mathematical formula which is used to calculate page rank for different web sites on search engine.Page rank of any we page is automatically calculated by this algorithm.This algorithm maintain page rank method ang give rank to sites.

vikaskatoch
12-16-2010, 02:04 AM
In Simple language we can say that you know we all work for Google and want to be good ranking in Google Search Engine or hugh volume traffic from it but Google declared some guidelines or conditions and we have to do the work to follow these guidelines, It's called Google Algorithm.

Click SSL
12-21-2010, 06:20 AM
Hi all,

I think that the Google algorithm is decided for the rank of the website that means that specify the site PR that can be defined in between 1-10 that means 7,8,9 stands for the high PR of the website and 4,5,6 stands for the middle of the PR and other can be said as low.

Thanks.....

bermuda
12-21-2010, 07:53 AM
Google ranking algorithm is like a huge and complex system, giving domains ranks and traffic shares, depending on their overall values, authority levels and links scores. Nobody has even taken a look at the actual details of the system except for the real employees of Google search department.

AJKpeter
12-21-2010, 10:15 AM
just visit wikipedia page about pagerank, it will clear you all

wilsonnroy
12-24-2010, 05:20 PM
Google algorithm is used by google to calculate page rank of sites on Google based on mathematical formula.google algorithm is set of rules and specification to calculate page rank.

andykeating
01-18-2011, 02:05 AM
The Google Algorithm is the equation they use to rank websites in their search results. It contains secret elements and they give these elements varying and unknown weight to make the decision on where a web page will end up for a search of a particular keyword.

Chade
01-18-2011, 02:30 AM
Hey.....
Google algorithm are the rules defined for promoting businesses in search engine by Google. these are the strategies which Google follows to rank or drop a website from search engine ranking. Google change its algo time by time.

GardnerBulkeley
01-18-2011, 02:59 AM
The rule equation which is used by Google, to rank websites in their search results is Google Algorithm.

micheldell
01-20-2011, 12:05 PM
Please help me how to perform word clustering using the Java language K - means algorithm. From the document set, I get word, its frequency count. Then, I do not know how to start clustering.I been searching Google.