PDA

View Full Version : Effective ways of link building

jesicawillss
12-06-2010, 07:22 AM
I want to know the effective ways of link building. If you know about this, share your knowledge with me.

Petergriffin
12-07-2010, 05:46 AM
submission to directories and socialbookmarks, forum commenting, guets blogging. you may find a lot of artcles with advice on link building at seomoz.org-really authoritative seo site

spinxwebdesign
12-09-2010, 05:34 AM
Article submission, social bookmarking, forum pasting, blog commenting, web 2.0 submission all are effective methods.

jhoncamron799
12-10-2010, 06:19 AM
We have to do On page and Off page SEO. And it is better to do Off Page Optimization (Article Submission, directory submission, social bookmarking, Press Release Submission, RSS feed Submission, Forum Posting, Blog Comment posting and blog submission), etc.

lythium
12-10-2010, 07:38 AM
...And it is better to do Off Page Optimization...

Why is it better to do off page optimization? On and Off-page are both essential. If you do not have a quality content, something that people will want to read and link to, and eventually recommend to others, the off-page optimization, that is the link building campaign won't bring the benefits expected. Can't really work one without the other, so I don't really get your statement. Could you be more specific?

maddy26
12-11-2010, 03:17 AM
Forum posting and blog commenting are the best ways of effective link building.

Nile Hadwards
12-13-2010, 01:29 AM
According to me,Forum posting and Social bookmarking are the best way of link building.

jackdalson
12-13-2010, 07:33 AM
In my opinion,Forum and Blog discussion are the effective ways of link building.

Almo99
12-14-2010, 06:31 PM
Getting your link code right and not ending up with this in your signiture will be a big help:

tochandresh
12-15-2010, 01:57 AM
One way Link are good as compared to Reciprocal or try way linking so I can say one way link are effective to your website for higher ranking and also traffic. now we mention few way of getting quality and relevant one way link

* Article Submission
* Forum signature Link
* Do follow Blog commenting
* Do follow Bookmarking
* Press Realizes
* Directory Submission

you can take these method for getting quality link.

vikaskatoch
12-16-2010, 02:00 AM
According to me, Directory Submission, Forum Posting & Comment Posting are good way to create effective back links for your site.

edfranklin
12-16-2010, 03:05 AM
all off page promotions like DIRs, AR, PR, SBMs, commenting, profile creations, forum postings, blog postings comes under link building. These all are effective ways of link building

kavinnjohn
12-16-2010, 07:06 PM
Some effective ways of link building are as follows :

1) People love to link to lists. People like to Digg lists. So include lists.
2) Do get both quality, and shiite quality links.
3) Answer questions on Yahoo! Answers or Google Groups and provide links to resources that are relevant.
4) If you can afford $25 or $50 in prize money, hold a contest. Contests attract links and are a cheap form of advertising.
5) Create a Squidoo lens and link to expert documents and popular tools in your niche. You can also create a link back to your site.

harleyjames08
12-23-2010, 01:51 PM
Effective ways of link building:

1.Article submission
2.Forum Posting
3.Web Page Creation
4.Social Bookmarking
5.Blog Post
6.Press Release Sites

johnmartine
06-16-2011, 12:25 PM
The effective ways of linkbuilding are as under:
- Deep Linking.
- Consistency of the Links.
- Trade articles with other webmasters.
- Join social networking sites.
- Do follow blog posting.

schwa
06-19-2011, 10:56 PM
I alway do this with forum,article and blogs. They are the direct and time-saving way. I don't like directory and social bookmarks!

yourmobisite
06-20-2011, 01:50 AM
hello..

Article Submission, Social bookmarking and Forum Posting are the best strategies for quality link building...

andrewsymonds
06-20-2011, 03:18 AM
Effective ways of Link Building are
Blog Posting
One Way Linking
Social Bookmarking
Directory Submission
Article Posting
Blogging

dombowkett
09-01-2018, 06:41 AM
Guest posting & blog commenting are popular SEO link-building techniques to grow website rankings.

stellasweety
09-03-2018, 06:30 AM
Social bookmarking
Blog commenting
Blog posting
Article submission

roycpo
10-31-2018, 10:26 AM
1. Social bookmarking
2. Directory submission
3. Classified Ads
4. Local business listing
5. Forum posting
6. PPT Submissions
7. QNA(question and answer)
8. Web2.0

militaryuniform
12-03-2018, 12:56 AM
Internal Links
Forum Profile Links
Social Media Profile Links
Links from Local Directories
Guest Blogging Links
Google My Business Link
Infographic Links

biglyft18
12-03-2018, 11:10 PM
- Simple link building tips
1. Ask for backlinks. This is a good way to start, especially if you are a beginner in this job.
2. Build relationships. For good link building, you need to build good relationships.
3. Give a testimonial.
4. Start a blog.
5. List your site in trustworthy directories.
6. Write a good guest post.

bahtiyar
12-08-2018, 01:35 AM
To be honest and exact, nowadays, link building is about building a famous brand. When your web resource is popular and famous, everyone will start linking to your website. It is a tremendsouuly hard work. As of something easier, here are my recommendations:

1)Guest posting
2) Content Marketing
3) Creating High-Quality Content

You can get a more thorough information here How to Build High-Quality Backlinks (http://bahtiyar-world.com/ways-build-high-quality-backlinks/)

hs040196
12-08-2018, 04:25 AM
Link Building comes under the section of Off-page work which is as important as on-page work. So in order to boost link building one must do the following:
1. Social bookmarking submissions 5. Classified submissions 9. Forum posting
2. Article submissions 6. Infographics submissions 10. Press Release
3. Powerpoint submissions 7. Ping submissions 11. Directory submissions
4. Blog commenting 8. Video submissions