PDA

View Full Version : Hi..... dear buddies

ramkarthick2011
12-07-2010, 11:58 AM
I launched my new web site this is my web address lalitkhatri.com now this page Rank was 1/10 i want increase it plz help me guys i need your help.... :)

vikaskatoch
12-16-2010, 03:47 AM
Firs of all you should register your domain with your keyword because it's easy to get ranking with less effort. For Page Rank, you need to have good quality back links. If your site is new than you should start with Directory Submission and Classified Ad Submission. After some time you can get links from Comment Posting and Forum Posting. These SEO technique will help you to get good page rank. Keep Penitence because your site is new it will take some time to get PR.

shipyourbaggage
12-23-2010, 09:41 AM
I launched my new web site this is my web address lalitkhatri.com now this page Rank was 1/10 i want increase it plz help me guys i need your help.... :)

I would suggest writing plenty of unique and quality content on your website. In addition to this, writing/submitting articles, as well press release submissions and social media bookmarking will also help.

abdul01232
03-21-2017, 02:57 AM
I'd suggest you do the following to increase your site traffic:

1. Submit your URL to all major search engines like google, yahoo & MSN.

2. Make sure your site has been Search Engine Optimised.

3. If you have funds, then you can also consider paid advertising programs like AdSense.