PDA

View Full Version : What is the best SSL Certificates?

jhoncamron799
12-10-2010, 04:13 AM
What is the best SSL Certificates 128 Bit or 256 Bit Encryption?

------------------------------------

tepid
12-10-2010, 11:46 PM
The best is the one that gives highest warranty and ensryption. However, there is a cost associated with it.

If you can let us know which type of certificate you need(domain,ec,wildcard etc.) and how much you're willing to pay for it I might be able to give you recommendations. There a certificate for $10 and for $1000, you just need to be precise what you actually need.

Click SSL
12-21-2010, 07:02 AM
RapidSSL Wildcard Support 128 / 256 bit single root SSL certificate. Wildcard SSL Certificate Secure all your sub domains with a single Wildcard SSL Certificate

If you want to buy RapidSSL Wildcard then give one visit to clickssl.com
Promotional offer is also available :
RapidSSL Wildcard
http://www.clickssl.com/promotion/rapidsslwildcard.aspx
at just $99.00/year

jhonas
01-04-2011, 07:25 AM
Which type of SSl cirtificate you want like domain,ec,wildcard etc

hostale
01-15-2011, 11:13 PM
SSL Certificates 256 Bit Encryption is more powerful however SSL Certificates 128 Bit is more than sufficient.

Nile Hadwards
01-17-2011, 04:15 AM
The SSL v3 has been recently introduced and is an improved version of upon SSL v2. It has been added with SHA-1 based ciphers and provides support for certificate authentication. There were certain flaws in the SSL v2, where indistinguishable cryptographic keys were used for encryption as well as for message authentication.

jhonas
01-19-2011, 02:33 AM
I recommend ec,wildcard ....

OliviaSSLGuru
02-03-2011, 06:34 AM
RapidSSL and Verisign are the most efficient and cheapest ssl certs available. You can a wide range of certs depending upon your need. In my case, my site just needed an "https", because i already had paypal. So, i opted for a rapidssl cert, which was very cheap. I got it at $8.99 from rapidsslonline.com

Corrazon
02-08-2011, 02:18 AM
I think that for small business 128bit is enough

Snoopy
02-11-2011, 02:56 AM
I think that for small business 128bit is enough

I think that 128bit is enough for any business

alferd1
03-05-2011, 02:53 AM
I think For the most part, 128 bit encryption is more than sufficient. It is complex enough to make a brute force attack mostly useless at this time.

JosephAdams
03-21-2011, 02:20 AM
I was also looking for SSL certificate and found this best offer. And after comparing prices and features I suggest you should go for Instant SSL Certificate form COMODO. And i have came across that recently there is some attractive offers like "You will get free Extended Validation Certificates on the purchase or renewal of Instant SSL certificate for 2 years" from SSLlogic.com.

Sabrina Gage
04-28-2011, 11:38 PM
According to your needs.

mathew791
05-09-2011, 12:15 AM
The SSL v3 has been recently introduced and is an improved version of upon SSL v2. It has been added with SHA-1 based ciphers and provides support for certificate authentication.

Diamondzul
05-17-2011, 08:25 AM
I recommend Geocerts.
Geocerts is cheap and easy and works great

schwa
06-07-2011, 04:15 AM
It is no necessary to take 256 bit for common business! 128 bit can take this without any problem!

HenryWilson
06-08-2011, 12:26 PM
Have a look at for best SSL Certificates whichssl.com

William Brown
06-09-2011, 12:03 PM
Great post. I like it. I already bookmark it to read. Thanks for sharing this post.

alex11
06-13-2011, 01:24 AM
The SSL Certificate Which gives you highest warranty and ensryption. However, there is a cost associated with it. its cal a best SSL Certificate

schwa
06-14-2011, 02:54 AM
No one is best! It is just a technology to ensure the safety of online exchange!

conary12
07-10-2011, 11:43 AM
Too interesting and too informative post it is
i really like this superb sharing too much

thesslstore
07-14-2011, 06:51 AM
ON the basis of bit encryption 256 bit is best ssl certificate. because it is more secure than 128 bit ssl.

so it is more secure ans trust able.

However there are now EV SSL And Wildcard SSL Certificate is good for you sites. because of there features.

SSLMatrix
07-15-2011, 02:39 AM
RapidSSL is fine for that, the cheapest for you is SSLMatrix: http://www.sslmatrix.com/ssl-brands/rapidssl/rapidssl-certificate

adam456
07-21-2011, 01:20 PM
I thnik Encryption is best.

carolyn
09-03-2011, 02:10 AM
The only thing we notice is to obtain an SSL certificate from a place that is affordable price.
The SSL certificate is only as good as signing the certificate, so if the signer used is too schematic below, some browsers do not accept it.Just make sure that the recognition of the browser is over 99.9%.
If you want cheap and affordable price to SSL certificates just visit http://www.mycheapssl.com/
In this site as your requirement you get SSL certificates.

jeetendraets
09-26-2011, 08:48 AM
Hi,
I think 128bit is better.

Aden Kevin
10-05-2011, 09:13 AM
I was also looking for an SSL certificate and I found this offer. And after comparing prices and features, I suggest you should go the way COMODO Instant SSL certificate. And I have met recently, there are some interesting quotes, such as "You will receive free Extended Validation certificates of purchase or renewal of 2 years Instant SSL"

aoaoo0
10-11-2011, 04:57 AM
The only thing we notice is to obtain an SSL certificate from a place that is but that.
The SSL certificate is only as good as signing the certificate, so if the signer used is too schematic below, some browsers do not accept it.
Just make sure that the recognition of the browser is over 99%.

okayo0
10-21-2011, 03:34 AM
The best SSL certificates will give your site visitors and customers the ultimate confidence in your operations. But there are an awful lot of SSL vendors on the market today. How to find the right one?

First, you want to look at the company itself. Because it is so important to have one of the best SSL certificates – any mistakes here will put your customers at risk and lose you business – you want to make sure you're dealing with reputable SSL vendors. Check the company history; make sure it's been around at least a few years. Read SSL reviews by experts and customers for some impartial insight.

Browser recognition. The best SSL certificates are recognized by virtually every browser on today's market. Look for a minimum 99% browser recognition or browser ubiquity rate. Good SSL vendors will have this number on display for all customers to see.

The right security level. Some SSL vendors offer more than one type of cert – there may be a basic security level, and an extended or premium SSL as well. Which are the best SSL certificates for you? Good SSL vendors will clearly indicate the differences between the two – and should not push you to buy something you don't need. In general, a basic or standard SSL certificate will be perfectly suited to small sites, including small e-commerce sites. Larger operations may select a premium level cert.

Customer support. Still have questions? The customer support team should be able to guide you through your quest for the best SSL certificates, and answer any questions you have. You might also want to check SSL vendors for 24/7 technical support.

alexasmith
01-06-2012, 01:00 AM
If you are looking for a suitable SSL certificate for your site,gogetssl provides wide range of SSL products.There are many certifying authorities which offer wide variety of digital certificates for the protection of e-commerce websites. Customers can buy a SSL certificate after determining their security requirements. It is of utmost importance to provide adequate security on the site to win the trust of the customers.Using a digital certificate of a reputed provider convinces the customers of the safety of their data on the site. Installing the digital certificate is beneficial for the website owners as well as customers.

star65
01-06-2012, 05:59 AM
If you can let us know which form of document you need(domain,ec,wildcard etc.) and how much you're willing to pay for it I might be able to provide you suggestions.

ErvinJones
01-16-2012, 04:10 AM
go daddy is the best! :)

marcabel633
03-18-2012, 11:56 PM
Recently introduced SSL Certificate is The SSL v3. It is an enhanced version of SSL v2. There were some errors in the SSL v2. But these are not in v3.

Manov
05-16-2012, 02:09 AM
It's COMODO,
8 great reasons why you should try Comodo SSL (http://ssl.comodo.com)
1.Immediate validation & issuance

2.2048 signatures / 256 bit encryption

3.Trusted by 99.9% of browsers

4.Unlimited Server Licenses

5.Industry Leading Support

6.30 day money back guarantee

7.Free TrustLogo boosts conversion

8.$250,000 Warranty

simona86
05-18-2012, 03:54 AM
I think the cheapest out there is StartSSL which gives you the first year free and charges you A LOT in the 2nd year...

Godaddy is reasonable but has bad customer service and is a hassle to install.

I would recommend SSL.com certificate because of their customer service and affordable rates. Go for the FREE 90 days trial first and test them out. Then, get their cheapest certificate (DV) every year. Worth it, especially when you go through the process of actually installing the certificate.

alex11
05-18-2012, 07:27 AM
According to my experience that RapidSSL WildCard Certificate is the great and right option to be SSL certificate holder. RapidSSL WildCard will support multiple sub domains including main hosting name.