PDA

View Full Version : Page Rank in Search Engine

jennywillss
01-06-2011, 01:59 AM
Hi Guy, I want to ask a question about PageRank. when i do my work i often saw the Page Rank of webside in search engine PR tools. I often saw some of the sides have '0' PR and some of the sides have 'NO' PR. So plaease anyone explain me what is differecne between them.

jackdalson
01-06-2011, 06:13 AM
Page rank shows brand value of site in terms of search engine.No pr means you site do not have that much value for search engine.Whereas 0 or 1 PR means your site have little bit more value compare to n.a.For obtain high PR you have to built more quality backlinks to your targeted page.

attain98
01-06-2011, 11:20 AM
To clarify the previous poster slightly - the gray bar means you have NO pagerank (and most probably that google hasn't spidered and cached the page) whilst a white PR0 bar means you have been spidered and indexed, you just haven't earned PR1 yet :)

edwardodfrazier
01-07-2011, 03:09 AM
page rank show the age of the domian

Honey Bush
01-09-2011, 02:09 PM
Page Rank measures a web page's importance over search engine.

charcoal
01-10-2011, 07:35 AM
n/a is when your site don't have backlinks at all, when your PR have a number you have backlinks and you have do do more to get higher rankings

Click SSL
01-10-2011, 08:33 AM
Hey guys,

0 PR is first step in Ranking result then 1 2 3 ........10.
so 0 PR is better then No PR.

Thanks.

bermuda
01-11-2011, 02:54 PM
PageRank is a score given to the websites by Google and it somehow shows the significance of sites from link building popularity, although not in 100% of the cases. The newly launched websites as you may guess have zero PR and need some links and stay online for some time to receive their first rewards.

shandy7894
01-14-2011, 04:23 AM
Search Engine Saturation shows the number of pages a given search engine has in its index for your website. This Search Engine Saturation tool is useful in determining which pages of your website are already listed in AllTheWeb, AltaVista, Google, MSN, Yahoo! and AOL.

-----------------------------------------
SEO Dubai (http://www.micrositez.ae/)
Dubai SEO (http://www.micrositez.ae/)

zuooo
01-14-2011, 04:40 AM
Google will not update Page Ranks.

jhone007
01-14-2011, 07:38 AM
PR show the credibility of the website means.How much quality incoming link(backlink from trusted site) to your website, that much popular your website on the web. this is the one of the factor for PR.
N/A--------- show Not available
0---------- better then N/A

jennywillss
01-17-2011, 01:14 AM
PR show the credibility of the website means.How much quality incoming link(backlink from trusted site) to your website, that much popular your website on the web. this is the one of the factor for PR.
N/A--------- show Not available
0---------- better then N/A
Thank you for smart replie Jhonen but i think that google does not give 10 PR to any of the sites. if you have any site which has 10 PR. please give me that site.