PDA

View Full Version : Is Freelance SEO is good and effective?

shandy7894
01-06-2011, 11:37 PM
Is Freelance SEO is good and effective?

----------------------------
weight-loss (http://www.hotfrog.co.nz/Companies/Usana-Home-Business-Opportunity)

webdesigner
01-07-2011, 12:02 AM
According to my suggestion the part of work can freelance it will effective..not full

satrap
01-09-2011, 05:33 PM
It will depend on what parts of the work you are outsourcing and of course who you hire to do the job for you. I would suggest outsourcing things like article submission and etc, but doing things like blog commenting, forum posting on your own (you dont want have people spamming on blogs and forums using your url).

charcoal
01-10-2011, 07:32 AM

Do you want to hire or to be hired?

kyaw2x
01-10-2011, 08:18 PM

----------------------------

It depends of the SEO you've hired.

[QUOTE=charcoal;44898]Do you want to hire or to be hired?

I want to be hired, do you have any SEO jobs?

bermuda
01-11-2011, 03:34 AM
Well, it actually depends on the knowledge and experience levels of the people who are going to work on your SEO projects. There are some experts who are freelancers, managing some of the well-known webmaster forums and blogs while many newbies too are offering custom SEO services these days and they still are learning the basics.

Nile Hadwards
01-11-2011, 04:01 AM
SEO is not short term process.It take a while to getting business.So as of me you may go ahead with entire seo project.Because freelancer are not providing guaranteed result.

jackdalson
01-11-2011, 06:57 AM
I am agree with Nile.Freelancer are not providing guaranteed result.So for guaranteed result you may approach for professional seo services.

barrydale
01-12-2011, 08:55 AM
ya absoultely right it is effective! based on good techniques for optomizing a website.

WebhostGIANTRob
01-13-2011, 03:09 AM
SEO freelancer can you with: web project analysis, search terms analytics, competitors analysis, code optimization (valid XHTML/CSS), -content / keywords optimization, linkbuilding, social SEO, Info Noise Eliminating!