PDA

View Full Version : On Page Optimization Guideline

GoldenBrown
01-16-2011, 01:46 PM
On page optimization is one of the very first steps of SEO. If you can do proper on-page optimization for your website you can not only rank well in a search engine but also can increase the overall readability of your website for your visitors. These steps or activities are done in On-page Optimization for any website pages. On Page is all about content, content must be unique and useful to get attention of search engine as well as users.
1. Keywords Selection
2. Title tag
3. Meta tags
4. Important HTML tags
5. Link & Image
6. Website Content
7. Url Structure

rekonfalley
01-17-2011, 10:00 AM
Thanks for those effective steps and I think the seo is really vast and you can not limit it by any way. I have learned many steps regarding the off page and the onpage too and you have also given some nice steps.

shandy7894
01-17-2011, 10:14 AM
On-Page Optimization in Search Engine Optimization essentially refers to all the activities which are carried out on the entire set of pages on a website, in order to make the content present there to be more relevant and attractively and neatly displayed, both for the Search Engines spiders to crawl and register them as well as the general visitor ...

-----------------------------------------
SEO UK (http://www.micrositez.co.uk/seo.html)
UK SEO (http://www.micrositez.co.uk/seo.html)

shivam
01-17-2011, 11:47 PM
Actually, i am doing off-page optimization, so i never know about on-page, thanks for telling me about on-page..its really helpful as well as important to me... thanks again

MathewStone
02-07-2011, 03:12 PM
nice post thanks for sharing the basics of seo

Maxy
02-07-2011, 11:57 PM
yeah this all are important tips for on page which is very useful for a beginner in seo field.

jaspercontracto
02-08-2011, 07:12 AM
These tips are already all around the internet. Nothing's new. By the way, your siggy does look like it's not properly edited..

bermuda
02-08-2011, 08:41 AM
Among the meta tags available only, only titles are significant to use these days and you can forget about the rest. The URL structures might not have huge impacts on overall rankings of the websites either because nowadays off page elements are the big players online.

scotlee12
02-09-2011, 01:51 AM
As name suggests on page optimization is done with in a website. On-page optimization involves modifying keyword frequency in the URL, Title, Headings, Hypertext Links and Body text. On Page Optimization is an integral and important part of SEO. Getting a good ranking in a search engine hasn't been the easiest thing for many.

nicholasgage
03-28-2011, 03:36 AM
As the name itself suggest that the optimization which is done on the page itself of the website is On Page Optimization. On Page optimization is regarding the content, selecting keywords, adding metatags, adding sitemap, description, website title, etc.

schwa
03-28-2011, 05:44 AM
Thanks for sharing the knowledge about the SEO. I am working on it.

koc12hi
03-29-2011, 06:43 AM
Really superb and massive sharing
i like this effort too much

dorothykinder
03-29-2011, 06:54 AM
On page factors play as similar role as that of off page; having a good on page seo and having a good off page seo with correct strategies, will help you attain your desired SERP's.

john smith1
03-29-2011, 06:57 AM
nice post. thanks for sharing

trenton2345
03-29-2011, 09:31 PM
which are carried out on the entire set of pages on a website, in order to make the content present there to be more relevant and attractively and neatly displayed, both for the Search Engines spiders to crawl and register them as well as the general visitor ...

brainpulse
05-07-2012, 04:30 AM
On page optimization is one of the very first steps of SEO. If you can do proper on-page optimization for your website you can not only rank well in a search engine but also can increase the overall readability of your website for your visitors. These steps or activities are done in On-page Optimization for any website pages. On Page is all about content, content must be unique and useful to get attention of search engine as well as users.
1. Keywords Selection
2. Title tag
3. Meta tags
4. Important HTML tags
5. Link & Image
6. Website Content
7. Url Structure

Agree!!
nice explanation thanks for sharing with us...

riinfotech45
05-07-2012, 05:47 AM
list of on page optimization:

(1) Content Optimization
(2) TITLE-Tag
(3) META-Tags
(4) Headlines & text decoration
(5) TITLE- and ALT tag Attributes
(6) Keep it up-to-date

jhonybravo222
05-07-2012, 09:00 AM
Nice sharing, i want to add
XML Sitemap
HTML sitemap
Navigation
Internal linking

rajjan011
05-07-2012, 09:12 AM
This is very good methosd about on page seo. Mata tag description and keyword should be keywords related. website's tittle should be unique and keyword related. it's good on page seo.
weekend getaways from delhi (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=203)

webcreations
10-18-2012, 02:58 AM
A simple On Page SEO definition is that it is the production of search engine friendly content using the text, tags, links and other elements. It is not practical to think that the search engines will find, index and rank your site without there being any need to consider on page SEO. In fact, if you want to get a high ranking in the search results it is essential to consider on page SEO from the outset.