PDA

View Full Version : How to Do Competitive Backlink Analysis

Lafaso870
01-21-2011, 04:51 AM
I am searching for method which can help me to do analysis of backlinks & I can develop my own link.

Backlink analysis tools can help us but, I am not able to produce good quality plus quantity.

Can anyone suggest me strong method which can help me to improve number of backlink with competitive analysis?

innovative
01-21-2011, 07:16 AM
Dear friend,
There is large number of Backlink analysis tools, you can get these tools by searching on google.

mikehudson
01-21-2011, 01:18 PM
Hi Lafaso870,

Here is the best tool which i use to track the backlinks of my competitor.

This Tool Shows number for every domain extension.
http://www.online-utility.org/webmaster/backlink_domain_analyzer.jsp
I Hope it is useful for you.

bermuda
01-23-2011, 06:47 PM
You may be able to do the job partially because some of the best links can never be found, unless you are the actual manager of the domains and seeing the reports through your Google Webmaster Tools panel. After briefly taking a look at some links gained by your colleagues, attempt to build your own links, search Google for finding directories which are connected to your niche and enlist your site on their pages.

shandy7894
01-24-2011, 09:33 PM
Here is the best tool which i use to track the backlinks of my competitor.

mesasa
06-17-2011, 07:49 AM
You will have to check backlinks only by some tools. And I saw that google shows less backlinks than actual number. Recently yahoo has started new method of checking backlinks, introducing explorer. Put this Url into address bar siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com then insert in upper search domain www yourdomain . com
It will give you many link

schwa
06-19-2011, 10:34 PM
Google can help you a lot! You can check your links with Google. You may find some forums, social bookmarks, directory webs, and article submission! I do think you can hava a try that!They all are good ways to add links!

1stcardchoice
06-21-2011, 12:38 AM
I think on yahoo you can check the backlink by giving the search query like tha link:yoursitename.com

dombowkett
09-01-2018, 06:45 AM
You have to brief SEO Analysis of your competitors website to check their backlinks.

RH-Calvin
09-04-2018, 02:35 AM
Competitive backlink analysis can be done by using various online tools like:

- Moz tool
- Majestic tool
- SEMRush

roycpo
10-31-2018, 10:21 AM
Google webmaster tool is the most used backlink analysis tool. Apart from this we also have other good tools like:

Backlinkwatch
Ahrefs