PDA

View Full Version : How To Get Rich Online

journeyoflife7
02-05-2011, 09:05 PM
It was about two years ago that I had became interested in how to get rich online, when I came across my soon to be favorite internet marketer. I listened to his videos on Youtube, and learned who he was. My favorite marketer taught me a valuable lesson!

Value! You need to put value into your work. The more value you have to offer, the more you will build recognition. Creating value will help you in the long run! You want people to come back to you for more of what you have to offer. This is the way to get rich online.

Trust! What happens when you give people value? They will trust you! When your viewers trust you, they will not be afraid to buy your products. By providing your consumers value, they will see you a person of values!

It is not always about how professional you are, but WHO you are. It helps to be yourself and give people a feel for who you are. This will give them a feeling that they know you on a more personal level!

You can get rich online by adding value!

Now imagine a person teaching others his techniques. He is giving away information of value, which causes people to gain his trust. After building recognition through value, people will trust the products he refers! Therefore, he can earn greater commission through trust via value! It also helps to refer sell products you can trust! How many scammers are there online who sell “no good” products. Who will trust these marketers again?

There you have it! To get rich online and become successful isn’t about the look of your website, or how many “spammy” ads you have on your website! It is about adding value, and gaining trust! It is about recognition of who you are as a person!

anbinal
01-08-2013, 02:07 AM
Nice sharing.It's informative.
If you need to get rich online,try to make own website and you can earn money through your own website without depending others.
If you have small depth of knowledge in build a website,try Website reselling business.If you want to start this business,you should have reseller account.If you need reseller account visit Goresellers.com (http://www.goresellers.com/) Here you can get website reseller account at affordable cost.It's includes domain name,hosting,web design,website builder,seo etc..Then you can fix your own rate and start your selling business.So you can easily earn some extra cash through your own business.Now i make some good amount of money through this business.I hope it will be helpful for you.