PDA

View Full Version : Submitting articles

rickymartin213
02-17-2011, 11:41 PM
Article submission is already earning a lot of importance now. Many webmasters are using this SEO method in order to gain a lot of backlinks. The more backlinks hat a website has, the better it is. Always aim to get as much backlinks as you can get by sending articles to different reputable directories. Article Base and Ezine articles are two of the most popular directories. You won't feel down when you submit articles to these directories. Although there are certain webmasters who eliminate the links and the resource box when they get these articles. How can most of the people get so much benefit from this when links are removed? Somebody please tell me what to do.

Sabrina Gage
02-18-2011, 01:09 AM
I think you should just go to those that won't remove your links. If your want large numbers of articles submission, you should go to some third party to buy the service.

TemplateSpin
02-18-2011, 01:45 PM
you should not do lots for linking in articles. you should edit them and remove few links form your articles.

softwoodhosting
02-22-2011, 03:25 AM
Article writing and submission is an excellent way to...

1.increase your search engine rankings;
2.build your brand and become a trusted expert;
3.increase qualified visitors to your website;
4.Boost your sales and revenues.

waqas
02-22-2011, 07:52 AM
article submission carries the most importance in the seo so keep it up.

diwakar8
11-09-2011, 07:44 AM
Article submission has an important role in search engine optimization it help to increase your search engine ranking. So keep it up.

jeetendraets
11-09-2011, 07:56 AM
Article submission is also a very important part of off page..............

jonathan cole
11-09-2011, 08:06 AM
The main purpose of Article is not only back link but to reach more and more people with a positive message about your topic ans organization.

marthatoled
03-20-2013, 02:58 AM
Article submission provide lots of help to the user. Many users like to read information before they do anything or purchase anything. Even in my site also I used to post article for the readers. You can also see my articles at the blog section of Rugsandblinds (http://www.rugsandblinds.com).

marthatoled
03-20-2013, 02:59 AM
Thanks for this post also.

shoponics
05-26-2014, 04:35 AM
Article submission is already earning a lot of importance now. Many webmasters are using this SEO method in order to gain a lot of backlinks. The more backlinks hat a website has, the better it is. Always aim to get as much backlinks as you can get by sending articles to different reputable directories. Article Base and Ezine articles are two of the most popular directories. You won't feel down when you submit articles to these directories. Although there are certain webmasters who eliminate the links and the resource box when they get these articles. How can most of the people get so much benefit from this when links are removed? Somebody please tell me what to do.
Thanks for sharing nice information with us i strongly believe it is helpful for me and my forum friends who want to more information about it.