PDA

View Full Version : How to get the top position on searchengine ??

Richard Smith
02-21-2011, 08:26 AM
Hello everyone,
I have a site related to Travel and recreation.
Can anyone guarantee me the no.1 spot on Google for any keyword or phrase for my site ?

Thanks
Richard Smith

AuroINSEO111
02-21-2011, 09:16 AM
Hi,
To get on the first page of Google depends on a number of factors.

1- Identifying profitable keywords.
2-How much competition there is for your chosen keyword.
3- The number of pages your website has.
4-How much keyword rich content you have.
5- How well you use keywords on your site.
6- Your site's domain name.
7 How may incoming links you have.

Thanks
AuroINSEO

WebhostGIANTRob
02-21-2011, 10:18 AM
Search engine optimization will be helpful to generate traffic to your web site.
moreover, forum signature will help.

dorothykinder
02-22-2011, 04:13 AM
Yes, many of us think that by doing off page optimization you can get good ranks, but more importantly if you have good on-page then you can finish off half the task there itself.

waqas
02-22-2011, 07:48 AM
you can simply get the quality back links to your site to get the top 10 positions.

Sabrina Gage
02-22-2011, 10:12 PM
Hello everyone,
I have a site related to Travel and recreation.
Can anyone guarantee me the no.1 spot on Google for any keyword or phrase for my site ?

Thanks
Richard Smith
Hi Richard,
I'm glad to see your ambition to get top position in Google.
There are two solutions.
1 You pay for Google Ads to get the top position which I believe, according to your keywords, is going to cost a lot.
2 Start doing SEO. About this, there is no guarantee for top position. You may get to the first page after much hard work. And SEO is not a fast way to put you in top. You need to be very patient. The biggest advantage is that online browsers think the natural ranks on Google is more trustworthy. Also it costs much less in the long run.
Now you can make up your decision.

~ServerPoint~
02-23-2011, 06:42 AM
Article Submission
Link Directories
Link Exchange websites

They will help you to generate traffic to your web site.

jaspercontracto
02-23-2011, 09:04 AM
Building more backlinks
Optimizing your content (on-page SEO)

robwilley7
06-07-2011, 04:49 AM
A top search engine position is a good thing, with one caveat. Being number one in Google for a search phrase nobody uses might lull you into a false sense of security while your competitors are getting search engine visits. In fact, getting your website to the top of Google for some obscure word or phrase is really easy. It might stroke your ego but it won't benefit your business.

What you need to know before starting out on your quest for a top search engine position are the words and phrases people are actually using. Our keyword and key phrase discovery service hunts out the valuable key words and phrases searchers are actually using. But that's not all. Our research will also provide phrases searchers are using but other websites are not. This means your website will get free targeted traffic.

Thanks
Seo Expert (http://www.instani.com)

Richard Smith
10-21-2011, 09:59 PM
Hi...

There are many programs, even Google webmaster tools can show you your websites top ranking SERP positions when you log in.

Build lots of incoming links to each web page. Yahoo answer, Google groups, online communities, and social networking sites are best way to advertise.

Track visitor statistics using Google analytics. It will help to find keywords that users using to reach the site, source of traffic, total number of visitors and most visited web pages. So that you can modify content and keywords to achieve higher rank.

Thanks
SEO company New York (http://www.auroin.com)

tah123
10-22-2011, 08:09 AM
For getting top ranking on search engine,promote your site by different different ways and create more and more backlinks for your site.

daisy
10-22-2011, 08:17 AM
Usage of Search engine optimization services will definitely help you get your site at the top position. Make sure you use the top rated SEO services.

colinwood07
11-22-2011, 02:59 AM
hello,

search engine optimization is one technique to get top position in Google search engine.

brainpulse
12-21-2011, 05:07 AM
Follow Search engines guideline in your SEO efforts, create thematic and quality back links for your site, article submission, blog comments, forum Postings are the other ways to get ranking in search engines..

Abbott123
12-21-2011, 05:15 AM
Seo will be employed to produce traffic to your web site.moreover, message board unique will help.

Abbott123
12-21-2011, 06:55 AM
Yes, many of us think that by doing off web page seo you can get excellent rates, but furthermore if you have excellent on-page then you can complete off 50 % the process there itself.

jack12
12-21-2011, 08:53 AM
Yes, many of us think that by doing off web page seo you can get excellent rates, but furthermore if you have excellent on-page then you can complete off 50 % the process there itself.

Sanveed
12-21-2011, 08:57 AM
By following organic white hat SEO methods its not so easy, I don't know at which position currently your website is in SERPs, but if you are nowhere then it may take more than few months or years also.

GeethaN
09-08-2020, 02:54 AM
7 Key Steps to Climb to The Top of Google Search Results
Determine the Words You Want to Compete For. The first step is putting together the right SEO strategy. ...
Optimize Your Website for Your Focus Keywords. ...
Develop an Ongoing Website Content Strategy. ...
Implement a Blog Strategy. ...
Go After Quality Links. ...
Analyze, Refine, and Repeat.

swaroop23
09-08-2020, 06:47 AM
7 Key Steps to Climb to The Top of Google Search Results
Determine the Words You Want to Compete For. The first step is putting together the right SEO strategy. ...
Optimize Your Website for Your Focus Keywords. ...
Develop an Ongoing Website Content Strategy. ...
Implement a Blog Strategy. ...
Go After Quality Links. ...
Analyze, Refine, and Repeat.

nicksavoia
09-08-2020, 08:05 PM
Organic seo techniques can help to achieve top ten search engine ranking.

shimar456
10-09-2020, 03:41 AM
Get User-Friendly. Your website itself is the single most important part of SEO. ...
Competitor Analysis. ...
Do Content Asset Inventory. ...
Create SEO Content. ...
Consistently Publish Content. ...
Distribute Content. ...
Track Website Performance. ...
Adapt to Algorithm Changes.