PDA

View Full Version : What is your opinion on getting leads through SEO?

moromendas01
02-24-2011, 11:03 AM
It took me a great deal of effort to get my website enhanced. I was looking forward to find my website holding its own in the harsh world of the internet. I wanted to get high quality leads using the improvement of search engines. Do you think it’s possible to do it? In your opinion, is SEO just in the interest of directory submission, Squidoo, social bookmarking or ads? What is in SEO that is so vital that I don’t know if I will utilize different methods? Can you tell me?

danielpaul456
01-02-2013, 03:18 AM
I always wanted to get high quality traffic in order to enter into the world of internet, and therefore, I used seo services to get better results.

mikeslough5
01-02-2013, 03:45 AM
SEO is the best source to promote our site as well as services of site. Through SEO when your keyword reach at the top of search engine then you will get real and organic customer for your site. Directory, social book marking, article submission are just the methods of link building, and link building is the part of SEO. Before we start link building, we should write meta tags, h1 tags, Alt tex, submit our site to the webmaster tool, and generate site ma, To know the visitors of your site! submit your site in the Google analytic. after all this we should start link building which will be effective.

shoaib12
01-02-2013, 03:45 AM
If you have any product that want to sell it. Very important for you Write an content that related of you Product. You need to Start Organic SEO strategy and build your Web page . Social Media is a important way for getting Quick indexes and Optimize your Page.

theavi
01-03-2013, 03:24 AM
I think social media is good option here.if there is more traffic then there is more leads.

brainpulse
01-03-2013, 06:06 AM
SEO is the cheapest and best way to get leads through search engines, once site start ranking with related keywords it will generate traffic and that traffic convert as a Business leads.

jenny123
01-03-2013, 07:51 AM
Increase high quality, good pr and relevant links for increase ranking and if you are on top, leads are automatically increased.

GeorgeS2
05-08-2013, 12:37 PM
Yes it is possible, normally 99% people use search engine for searching services, products or for gathering information. Do proper seo and try to achieve top position on all your business related keywords and try linkedin social network platform, this is also best platform for business leads.

Best of luck.

skumar1111
05-08-2013, 12:49 PM
hi friend ,

this time 100% business depend on seo

abhishekabhi
05-08-2013, 02:02 PM
this time Business depend on SEO..

blessy_smith
05-09-2013, 12:45 AM
SEO is the best source to promote our site as well as services of site. Through SEO when your keyword reach at the top of search engine then you will get real and organic customer for your site. Directory, social book marking, article submission are just the methods of link building, and link building is the part of SEO. Before we start link building, we should write meta tags, h1 tags, Alt text, submit our site to the webmaster tool, and generate site ma, To know the visitors of your site! submit your site in the Google analytic. after all this we should start link building which will be effective.