PDA

View Full Version : Blog commenting for SEO

Alimoqi
02-25-2011, 01:46 AM
When I someone uses blog commenting to help with their seo.

Do you put your keyword in the hyperlink text like<a href=wwww>

or do you put your keyword as your name of the person commenting on the post?

Also, do you need to ping you backlinks or will they get indexed later on in the future?

elijah
02-25-2011, 04:51 AM
When getting heavily involved in commenting on blogs, often times you will be introduced to the blog owners and that can turn into a great friendship. Often times blog owners will email you or comment reply to thank you for your participation. The blog owners want you to post good comments to add content to their sites and keep the conversation lively.

seonow123
02-25-2011, 03:12 PM
Blog commenting is one of the best way for getting quality back links. I use blog commenting and it helps in site ranking also.

Wireless Refill
02-27-2011, 05:09 AM
i use keywords in the links.
same like my below link.

waqas
02-28-2011, 04:56 AM
I usually use KeywordLUV supportive blogs which allows the anchor text along with the name.

Atechnocrat
03-01-2011, 01:04 AM
I use keywords in the links.

Corrazon
03-01-2011, 03:34 AM
I use blog commenting for traffic not for backlinks

Click SSL
03-01-2011, 05:41 AM
Not to put too much links in the comment content which is easily considered as blog spam, Just leave the URL at signature zone.

Abagail
03-02-2011, 06:21 AM
If you take the time to comment on at least 3 blogs per day, with a back link back to your website, the end result will be an extra 100 incoming links per month, or 1,200 links per year – with little effort on your own part.

MagentoC
03-02-2011, 08:34 AM
I did too much commentin in blogs....

If you put keywords then it will not be as effective as putting link behind it.

There are few blogs supporting anchor tag. i usually take advantage of that. but so many of my postings blamed as spam and so, it is better if you put it in signature if it offers.

Maddy002
03-03-2011, 12:34 PM
You would have to enter Name as your anchor text in most of the cases, however you can use anchor text in body section wherever allowed.

Maddy002
03-04-2011, 10:38 AM
blog commenting is good if you do it right. Making too much comments will result in SPAM

Also, do you need to ping you backlinks or will they get indexed later on in the future?

DonSina
03-05-2011, 06:10 AM
Now we will look at some strengths of Windows reseller hosting which does not comes with Linux Reseller Hosting. Windows platform is known of highly supporting to ASP scripts which are Microsoft's very popular application for designing websites

pepbac
03-06-2011, 06:56 AM
You put the keyword that you want to appear as you comment,
<a href= then the url you want to use>keyword</a href>
it is that simple.

choose hot tubs direct reviews (http://blogchoosehottubsdirect.com/=) directtohomeappliances (http://islandescapespas.com/warranties.html)

GardnerBulkeley
03-07-2011, 12:12 AM
Blog commenting is useful from many point of views like backlinks, directing of traffic, exposure etc. We should make sure that the blog we chooses to comment on should be relating to your niche that you have selected for your website.

smithburt21
03-07-2011, 01:36 AM
Blogging is really useful through which We can generate number of backlinks , juicy traffic. But As per my own experienced, Wordpress blogging is honestly fruitful for our sites. I have noticed that We can gets quality backlinks from wordpress blogging.

Snoopy
03-07-2011, 03:00 AM
I use blog commenting for gaining traffic

John12121
03-15-2011, 12:45 AM
Blog commenting is effective and fast process for seo..Only thing is you should try to search for nofollow with high PR blogs..

stefan
03-24-2011, 06:16 AM
Hi
Another SEO benefit from blog comments is that every time you leave a comment, the blog owner takes notice of you. This is especially true for repeat visitors, so it is worth returning to the same blogs over and over. The other bloggers will undoubtedly visit your website. If there is anything of value on your website (remember that content is king) they will link to you in a post or they will invite you as a guest blogger (usually with a link back) or you can offer to be a guest blogger (with a link back). Yes, linking is in fact about building relationships.

thanks

thesslstore
06-08-2011, 01:13 AM
Blog Comment is best foe SEO where you put link. Just put link on keyword.

But be aware not put to many link just put 1 link as a signature link and leave comment.

Otherwise consider as a Spam. Find Blog on internet and comment on you khowledge are blogs

Anthony696
06-08-2011, 03:53 AM
Blog commenting is the a great way for generating good number of links from high quality blog which has some PR. For blog commenting one thing we need to remember is that we need to find out do follow blogs because most of the blogs have no follow attribute. After that in Name text box we have to write the keywords and the associated URL for that keywords would be entered into the URL text area.

SSLMatrix
11-11-2011, 01:59 AM
As a SEO point of view Blog comment is very useful to drive traffic as well as get quality backlinks so i prefer blog comment first.

michaeljohn
12-05-2011, 06:56 AM
Hi,

Blog Commenting gives strong back link but some blog commenting no follow tag.

ajaykr86
12-05-2011, 07:13 AM
Hi,
Blog commenting is the one of the new technique in SEO,and advantage in keywords ranking and increase traffic.

jsimmons
12-05-2011, 10:46 AM
To read the whole Blog carefully and then you should comment it & its very important SEO technique. Thanks

samdorjey
12-06-2011, 01:55 AM
Blog commenting is good source of traffic and links and if you use your keyword in the name it effects your keyword ranking but its difficult to get approval using keyword in name.

Openxcell Inc
12-09-2011, 01:03 AM
Blog comment is more useful to get referral traffic to your website. It also give you good quality of backlink which is more useful for getting increase your page rank of the website. It also helpful in keyword ranking up over the search engine website.

williamjean
02-22-2012, 06:24 AM
hello..Blog commenting is one of the essential techniques to get Backlink as well traffic

but you need to careful while putting anchorlink in comment ..that some blog don't like anchor text..so always check preview..

True BusinessID (https://www.thesslstore.com/geoTrust/true-businessid.aspx) || QuickSSL Premium (https://www.thesslstore.com/geoTrust/quickssl-premium.aspx)

naeemzia
02-22-2012, 06:46 AM
I also use the keywordluv supportive blogs and other dofollow blogs.you can put your targeted keyword in the name section .

marcabel633
03-19-2012, 12:02 AM
You should not try to place keywords as most blogs will garbage such comments into spams. You can keep it on the name or signature.

umeedonline
06-12-2012, 05:46 AM
Blog commenting is definitely good for SEO. Try to do it in dofollow blogs which is related on your topic. But don’t ignore nofollow blogs too.

ericfox
06-12-2012, 06:57 AM
When getting heavily involved in commenting on blogs, often times you will be introduced to the blog owners and that can turn into a great friendship. Often times blog owners will email you or comment reply to thank you for your participation. The blog owners want you to post good comments to add content to their sites and keep the conversation lively.

terrijhon
06-12-2012, 07:00 AM
blog commenting is the one of the best activity in SEO.

easycommerce
06-12-2012, 07:13 AM
Most probably blogs are really helps to get some back links & traffic via this anchor text methods :)

albiejack
06-12-2012, 11:40 AM
Thanks a lot friends for sharing your useful tips and suggestions regarding Blog Commenting i really appreciate it..

android45
06-12-2012, 11:35 PM
I completely agree with (OliviaSSLGuru). It is safe if you put your link below your comment if the blog rules allow.

sabrinasai
06-13-2012, 12:47 AM
Blog commenting is mainly used for traffic and also it increase andbring high quality backlinks for your site.

synapsesite
06-13-2012, 05:57 AM
Most of us uses the keyword in the anchor text, only few uses name. You need not ping back link because the owner of that back link also want to promote its site, he/she promote it.

stephanwally
06-13-2012, 06:05 AM
We use both the ways to get the back link from blog , some time link is compulsory and some time we adjust over keyword in name field

brainpulse
06-14-2012, 06:25 AM

Nice Information, I like the way of explanation..

baronfray
06-20-2012, 10:59 PM
Blog commenting is helpful to get a good quality of backlink. These backlink increaes the website visitor and helpful to get rank over search engine website. It play important role in getting increase the page rank of the website.

JerrickYeoh
06-20-2012, 11:38 PM
I only put keyword together with my name while it is anchor text which very important.
I don't think put keywords in URL is a great way while it show you are try to spam keywords in their blog and they might put you in spam list and delete your post.
1 keywords in the content and 1 keywords in the anchor text will enough.

danebert489
07-31-2012, 01:03 AM
These are some of the most powerful business idea that you will get for the home business pones. They are not only good ones but they will help you earn some good money in big time.

blessy_smith
07-31-2012, 05:10 AM
Blog commenting is one of the off-page seo technique which is used to build backlinks on your website..

sea queen
07-31-2012, 10:54 PM
Blog commenting is a powerful tool of seo it's create good back links who boast your site in Google ranking.

honitel
08-01-2012, 11:33 PM
Blog commenting is one of the best way for getting quality back links.
And I find blogs through using the extension +"CommentLuv" or KeywordLuv. I also look up for Google Adwords.

seeman
08-02-2012, 07:08 AM
This is the best and easy Internet technology that gives you extra link juice and traffic.

paulpreston
08-09-2012, 06:11 AM
Blog commenting is a very useful way of link building in SEO. High PR blogs and dofollow blogs the main point in in blog commenting.

honitel
08-09-2012, 11:32 PM

I use my keyword as my name whenever I comment on dofollow blogs.

Jhonnsscott
08-18-2012, 01:47 AM
Yes, from my side Blog Commenting is such a important and interesting work in off page SEO...

but there should have some difference on searching blogs and commenting..

Comment should be pure...
No bad language...
Do follow blogs...
Related Category...
No copied or spin content...

manhattanlocksm
08-18-2012, 01:54 AM
Blog commenting is one of the best way for getting quality back links. If you put keywords then it will not be as effective as putting link behind it. Not to put too much links in the comment content which is easily considered as blog spam.

amittrch
08-18-2012, 08:42 AM
Hi,
i am agree thanks for share

friv4mini
08-21-2012, 09:00 AM
I used to blog for traffic, not backlinks. :o

seoinheritx
08-23-2012, 08:44 AM
Blog commenting is very useful for seo link building purposes and the important thing is that sites where are you commenting their links must should be do follow, High PR, and most relevant of your website content.

ackerlee
08-24-2012, 07:29 AM
Now a days,blog commenting is a best techniques for increasing the page rank and quality traffics for your website. If it gives the dofollow link than it is helpful for increasing the quality backlinks for your website. It helps to increasing the popularity of your business or website into search engines.

paulpreston
08-29-2012, 10:01 AM
Blog commenting is a very good technique for SEO.

seoinheritx1
08-30-2012, 01:39 AM
Blog commenting is the best way to increase your backlinks. and blog commenting also increase your keyword positions

mikeslough5
08-30-2012, 02:50 AM
Listen dude I think you need to put your keyword as your name of the person commenting on the post. That will be better for your site. If there is no any option like this then just paste your link wither hyper text.

hitsandy
08-30-2012, 02:56 AM
Blog commenting will generates more back links from different websites. The html tag defines the keyword to identify.

maxjohn148
08-30-2012, 03:17 AM
Blog commenting is much effective in seo point of view ...