PDA

View Full Version : Why Do You link Exchange?

Wireless Refill
03-01-2011, 05:00 PM
Why do you link exchange? and Is link exchange beneficial Seo point of view? Please answer me

alferd1
03-03-2011, 02:21 AM
Well link exchange has been and still is a major part of internet marketing with the main benefit of link exchange being that it is one of the leading factors in improving placements in search engines.

vgramble
03-03-2011, 11:15 PM
there's a previous thread about this here: http://forums.hostsearch.com/showthread.php?14777-link-exchange-is-good-or-bad

Cytheria
03-10-2011, 03:54 AM
Having done SEO for large organizations for over 2 years, I personally believe that link exchanges (the majority of them anyway) are not beneficial to good search engine rankings. I don't think they are a bad thing, no, but they don't help that much.

One website I worked on had a few hundred reciprocal links from other websites it linked to made by someone else before me, and most of them I checked and the other site no longer linked to us. I removed all the links. It did not affect our search engine rankings. The main problem with link exchanges is that no one wants to exchange with you unless you have an equal or higher PR than their website. IF you have a PR 1 or 2 you end up being linked with a lot of crappy websites.

HostGuts
03-10-2011, 08:19 PM
Weight given to links acquired from link exchange has been degraded. You can still do it, but the page you are going to do the exchange should be quality. By quality i mean the page should not contain more than 30 links, should contain keywords related to your website, the domain page rank should be descent amount, the site should not be under google penalization there are more qualities to ensure but these in basic will be enough for a normal link exchange.

safeguardcloth
04-03-2011, 05:39 AM
i do link exchanging for backlink and for PR

trenton2345
04-12-2011, 02:23 AM
Having done SEO for large organizations for over 2 years, I personally believe that link exchanges (the majority of them anyway) are not beneficial to good search engine rankings. I don't think they are a bad thing, no, but they don't help that much.

Fawadmalik
04-21-2011, 02:55 AM
The only type of link exchanges that are good are normal editorial links. You may link to a competitors site when writing up a blog post. And they might do the same. Google will not penalize you for those type of "link exchanges". Technically, they're not even link exchanges.

jasmine bell
04-30-2011, 06:02 AM
Link Building is the process of creating inbound links and these inbound links are useful for website ranking and over all performance.

mshuong
05-06-2011, 11:10 AM
Link exchange very good for SEO, google will index your site on database and keyword via textlinks

HenryWilson
06-03-2011, 09:32 AM
SEO point of view, link exchange is good but backlink should come to your website from a related website.

adraingomes252
07-23-2011, 02:48 AM
Link Exchange has been as well as still is a major part of internet marketing with the main benefit of Link Exchange being that it is one of the leading factors in amending placements in search engines.

Alyy
10-04-2011, 03:34 AM
After the big SEO companies for more than 2 years, I personally think that a link exchange (most of them anyway), are not conducive to a good search engine positioning. I do not think is a bad thing, no, but do not help much.

A site I worked on was a few hundred reciprocal links from other sites are linked to the facts by someone else before me, and most of them I checked, and the other is no longer linked to us. I deleted all the links. It did not affect our search engine ranking. The biggest problem with link exchanges is that nobody wants to share with you unless you have a PR or above their website. If you have a PR 1 or 2, you end up being associated with a large number of sites of shit.

Alyy
10-04-2011, 03:37 AM
After the big SEO companies for more than 2 years, I personally think that a link exchange (most of them anyway), are not conducive to a good search engine positioning. I do not think is a bad thing, no, but do not help much.

mwaraitch
11-21-2011, 04:02 AM
Link exchange is no more useful because google does not prefer now, so its better to build one way quality links..

stevenhighman14
11-25-2011, 03:05 AM
The first major step to building links is submitting your site to the major search engines and directories. DMOZ is the directory that should never be overlooked, as it is the single most important directory to improving your rankings. DMOZ is a free, human-edited directory with high site standards. Another directory you should consider is the Yahoo! Directory. Yahoo is more than just a search engine.

JamesAshworth
11-28-2011, 05:30 AM
It helps people exploring my Links section to understand my position.
I refer writers suggesting link exchanges back to this page.

Wendell2012
11-28-2011, 06:28 AM
It helps people exploring my Links section to understand my position.

John karner
11-29-2011, 02:37 AM
Having done SEO for big businesses for over Year or so, I individually believe that weblink deals (the the greater part of them anyway) are not valuable to excellent serps. I don't think they are a bad element, no, but they don't help that much.

Heather856
11-29-2011, 03:11 AM
Well link exchange has been and still is a major part of internet marketing with the main benefit of link exchange being that it is one of the leading factors in improving placements in search engines.

Mclaurin Rachel
12-02-2011, 12:03 AM
There are the most common disadvantages of reciprocal links:

* Time overriding.
* Requires broad leg-work (if you have not Webmaster).
* Most top sites will not contribute in making reciprocal links.
* Other sites may report you spammer when requesting reciprocate links.
* Also requires follow-up.

adriantalon585
01-19-2012, 04:26 AM
Its better to build one way quality links. Link exchange is no more useful because google does not prefer now. Do you have any idea about it?

pauldrake447
01-23-2012, 01:39 AM
Well exchanging links has been and till yet is a main issue with website marketing with the advantage of exchanging links being that it is one of the leading factors in cultivating placements in Google.

allonamon
01-23-2012, 05:20 AM
A question about "link exchange request"?
Hi everyone!
have you ever faced with such problems" a webmaster added my links to his website whose page rank is zero, but he asked me to post his another site which page rank is three on my own website" .
should the link exchange be reciprocal? I mean he add my site to his PR=3 site, so that i also add this site to mine.

anyone know why the webmaster would like to do such link exchanges? (sorry for my english, and i hope i expressed this clearly)
Thanks for reading and thanks for any help!

jhonybravo222
01-24-2012, 05:27 AM
hello every one i think link exchange very best way to promote any site in search engine so you guys plz add your sites in blog roll anyone want to add link with me contact me at iftikhar.ahmad@webcreation.us my site http://www.webcreation.us/blog/link-exchange

fernandodevin23
01-27-2012, 05:52 AM
Well exchanging links has been and still is a main issue with website marketing with the advantage of exchanging links being that it is one of the leading factors in increasing positions in Google.

todtony
01-30-2012, 04:25 AM
Hi everyone!
have you ever faced with such problems" a webmaster added my links to his website whose page rank is zero, but he asked me to post his another site which page rank is three on my own website" .
should the link exchange be reciprocal? I mean he add my site to his PR=3 site, so that i also add this site to mine.

anyone know why the webmaster would like to do such link exchanges? (sorry for my english, and i hope i expressed this clearly)

levieaston558
02-06-2012, 05:19 AM
Encompassing the SEO for huge companies for over 2 decades, I individually believe that hyperlink transactions (the vast many them anyway) are not valuable to excellent serps. I don't think they are a bad element, no, but they don't help that much.

tylernolan489
02-17-2012, 03:48 AM
Having done SEO for huge companies for over 2 decades, I individually believe that website transactions (the vast greater part of them anyway) are not valuable to excellent SERPS. I don't think they are a bad element, no, but they don't help that much.

anandtechendeav
02-18-2012, 04:09 AM
Link Exchange means getting link from other website to our website is beneficial but we are giving the link means, out going link from our site.So it is not that much good i think.

calebnolan457
02-21-2012, 04:54 AM
Link Building is that process of creating inbound links which is very helpful for the ranking of the website and also for the overall performance.

chasekade68
02-25-2012, 01:35 AM
The lone types of link interactions that are decent are usual editorial links. You may tie to a challenger’s site when lettering up a web blog post.

charlie29
02-25-2012, 04:26 AM
Hi everyone!

jodyblack784
03-12-2012, 01:24 AM
You need to be very familiar with the guidelines that are related to the idea of the link exchange as the knowledge is very important to go about the things in the right manner.

nickjhonson
03-12-2012, 08:45 AM
hi dear,
Link Exchange Improves Your Search Engine Positioning - Because it increases your link popularity, link exchange will continue to be an essential factor in successful search engine marketing and search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns for the foreseeable future.
=================================================
Qr Code Marketing (http://www.hipscan.com) | Free Qr Code Generator (http://www.hipscan.com)

nats27
03-12-2012, 09:55 AM
Link exchange is no more useful because google does not prefer now, so its better to build one way quality links..

I have heard the same. I get many requests for link exchange but I am just refraining from doing it.

tylerzeller591
03-15-2012, 02:25 AM
Editorial links can effectively help in link exchange. When you are writing for a blog post, you might like to link up with a computer

Alstonbirks
03-15-2012, 08:28 AM
Hi everyone!

stephenjones
03-16-2012, 07:51 AM
Link exchange is the one of the most important and popular techniques to provide backlinks to improving traffic of website. You can exchange link by simply asking it to another web master or website owner.

jonascox111
03-19-2012, 04:58 AM
Link Exchange is a key piece of internet promotion with the foremost advantage of Link Exchange being that it is one of the important factors in amending placements in search engines.

brookshill639
03-20-2012, 01:48 AM
Thanks for sharing you knowledge and information on the link exchange. It is very helpful and pretty good for the purpose of the link building.

rafaeldane98
03-21-2012, 05:04 AM
Link Exchange has been as well as tranquil is a main part of internet advertising with the chief benefit of Link Exchange being that it is one of the foremost factors in adjusting locations in search engines.

seofirst8
03-21-2012, 06:54 AM
Link Exchange is the best technique to get back links for website. Its really helpful in SEO activities.

connorbrock65
03-22-2012, 06:35 AM
The LB is Link Building and is the course of producing inward bound links and these incoming links are beneficial for web based or online site ranking.

jerrypatel
03-23-2012, 07:58 AM
Link exchange very good for SEO, link exchange is good but backlink should come to your website from a related website.
====================================

matt.steve
03-28-2012, 04:12 PM
Google, of course. Simply Amazing!

Cadmanarnold
04-02-2012, 01:19 AM

victorcloyd551
04-04-2012, 12:48 AM
Using the link exchange program is a beneficial method. For this, you must make an effort towards the online world. Make sure that you are earning enough from this.

ronniesilva751
04-07-2012, 04:53 AM
You must be wondering how these spam emails spreads so fast? Imagine you own 30 sites, which is quite common these days and through contact forms you get 2-10 link exchange spam emails or messages per day on each site.

johndouglas007
04-09-2012, 07:30 AM
Thank's to spend your time to share. This is what I (and others, I believe), really need. It's really very informative post. Please keep it up. Looking for more relevant post.

stuartwilson931
04-27-2012, 12:50 AM
The link exchange is done for marketing of the products and ideas over the internet sites to optimize with the search engines. The search engines check the links and then ranks the url to popularize.

uumair
06-11-2012, 04:48 PM
We exchange link to get backlinks and backlinks help us to rank on google search. they are the imporant basics of SEO.

B2Bexpert
06-16-2012, 12:58 AM
SEO point of view, link exchange is very important

matteodion368
08-07-2012, 01:50 AM
Is also a major part of Internet marketing and the main advantages of link exchange as well as link exchange, is that it is one of the major factors in revising the placement in the search engine it still is.

honitel
08-07-2012, 07:07 PM
So true about this. Some still doing this though I bet they carefully doing this. One of colleague been warned from this.

blessy_smith
08-08-2012, 01:11 AM
Link exchange is an exchanging links with other sites. It is one the popular techniques for getting backlink.

albertsmith
09-29-2012, 02:49 AM
Link Exchanges are programs in which one site offers to link to another site in return for a reciprocal link.
The key component of a link exchange is the requirement for a reciprocal link.

roillinpr
09-29-2012, 03:06 AM
Link exchange is useful for improving rank in search engines. It also helps in traffic improvement.

tavioncurry69
10-02-2012, 11:21 PM
Having completed SEO for large administrations in excess of 2 years, I for myself believe that link exchanges really are not helpful to decent search engine positions.

gracelarry54
10-03-2012, 12:57 AM
Link Exchange is an important part of internet marketing with the primary benefit of Link Exchange being that it is one of the major factors in improving placements in search engines.

skumar1111
10-04-2012, 07:03 AM
thanks users for sharing

AmyCooper
02-21-2013, 05:21 AM
Link exchange is one of the main aspect in seo, Get back links only from sites of relevant niche and having high PR sites. Link building is the a good techniques of SEO.

sonic trades (http://www.sonictrades.com/) | today commodity tips (http://www.sonictrades.com/commodity-tips-for-today/)

adamscot
02-21-2013, 05:49 AM
There is no need to link exchange bacause we have so many ways to build backlinks.

jamsen
02-22-2013, 10:38 PM
Exchanging links could be the only way to get on some respectable sites

sabrinasai
02-25-2013, 04:22 AM

Repfixer
02-25-2013, 06:19 AM
Link exchange is not a good technique nowadays because it is against Google penguin update.No doubt it is useful technique of SEO. good link exchange has been and still is a major part of internet marketing with the main benefit of link exchange being that it is one of the leading factors in improving placements in search engines

anbinal
03-15-2013, 11:48 PM
Link exchange is one of the major part in internet marketing

milos87popovic
04-28-2013, 07:02 AM
Link exchange is a good way to increase your site PR.

chander sood
05-01-2013, 06:55 AM
Thank you guys to inform your views

webcreations
05-13-2013, 03:27 AM
Link exchange is very important in SEO.Webmaster normally do link exchange with similar websites in order to get referral traffic and to increase website popularity.Link Exchange is about getting links on other web resources in order to place their Link back from your website . link exchange needs two websites owner to link to one another websites, it's called link exchange. it's really best method to increase traffic.

Markyarnell08
05-13-2013, 04:49 AM
It is used to boost your website SE ranking. You need to be careful to do it. Google requires third-party sites to naturally link to yours.

innovativeweb
05-13-2013, 05:08 AM
Hello,

Thank you very much for this valuable post. Its really helpful.

Thank you

blessy_smith
07-08-2013, 01:33 AM
Link exchange is one of the main aspect in seo, Get back links only from sites of relevant niche and having high PR.

crescendo
07-10-2013, 02:24 AM
Link Exchanges are programs in which one site offers to link to another site in return for a reciprocal link.
Link exchange will be beneficial to get backlink if the site with whom you are exchanging your link is relevant to your site.

Azzi87
07-10-2013, 03:47 AM
I think link exchange is no more effective now a days nobody does that. It was effective 4 to 5 years ago but when the link is do-follow.

Aaron Carl
07-10-2013, 05:29 AM
Link Exchange is one of the effective technique of internet marketing that helps in increasing backlinks of a website and backlinks in-turn improves ranking of a website, if you get link exchange from high PR website and from top level domains.

akashram
07-10-2013, 05:43 AM
Link exchange is a seo technique. I helps to increase backlinks of your website.

theshawnchin
07-12-2013, 03:05 AM
Link exchange is the best part of internet marketing but now all web masters not doing this activity because Google not giving good feedback it's against.

Kamryn
07-12-2013, 07:00 AM
Well, link exchange is a link building method and it is really very effective too, thats why we do link exchange I would say.

johndevis
07-12-2013, 07:13 AM
Link exchange is good when the page to which your linking has a high authority, trust, meaning it ranks high in search engines, which will add value to your site as well. Usually sites having the domain extension ".edu" are considered to provide high value links. However links from authoritative sites are not easy to obtain.

Eleanorashton
09-14-2013, 06:13 AM
Nice link exchange has been and still is a major part of internet marketing with the main benefit of link exchange being that it is one of the best technique to improve for search engine.

frin
10-08-2013, 10:42 PM
yes link exchange play a major role in Seo . High PR link is good for SEO.

saifurniture
10-10-2013, 07:32 AM
Now a days search engine doesn't give much importance to link exchange. it is a way to build a backlink. But if you do link exchange with a high PR sites, gov sites or edu sites then definitely it will beneficial for your website.

honeysign
10-10-2013, 07:50 AM
Yes, it is beneficial about seo. You can improve the ranking of your website by exchanging its link with another site.

Toursvietnam
10-10-2013, 08:04 AM
Yes i use link exchange technique for sco, Best is good way to build quality back links and increase PR.

Mekong Delta Trips (http://www.toursvietnam.com.au/tailor-made-tours/mekongrivercruises) | Paradise Cruises (http://www.toursvietnam.com.au/halong-bay-cruises/privatecruises)

rapidproto
10-10-2013, 08:25 AM
very informative tips about link exchange, thanks all...

micko007
10-16-2013, 03:23 AM
Link exchange'm very essential to position the site. But only with similar sites.

Paul497
10-17-2013, 09:28 AM
Link exchanges are good at some extent for improving website's visibility in search engine results. But make sure that your are exchanging your links with high quality websites.

anupam27
10-18-2013, 07:28 AM
link exchange is distributing links between two and more sites which sites express links over their site..

yepin
10-21-2013, 10:27 PM
Link Exchange is about getting links on other web resources in order to place their Link back from your website . High PR link is good for SEO.

akashram
10-23-2013, 01:35 AM
Link exchange in high page rank relevant websites helps to increase the backlinks and website traffic.

rapidproto
10-23-2013, 02:15 AM
Link exchange has been a practice in the internet ever since. And it is a good practice too – if you do it right. Link exchange has a potential to positively impact site traffic and improve business relations.

steverandey
10-23-2013, 03:23 AM
Link exchange is obsolete, once upon a time people used to do it. Don't waste your time doing it, instead go for new ways which are much effective in SEO now a days.

PoolrepairLV
10-24-2013, 01:35 AM
Link exchange is good only if done in a natural way. Google knows which exchanged links are unethical or not in its SERP rules and regulations.

Jessicacis
10-25-2013, 07:02 AM
Link exchange is a process in link is exchanged by mutual understanding or by paying. It is good for the website if you are exchanging from the good authority domains as there are chances of improving traffic to your website and helps to improve website goal.

milos87popovic
11-09-2013, 05:13 AM
You can increase page rank of your site with link exchange, if you exchange your link with sites who have high PR.