PDA

View Full Version : backlinks from nofollow blogs

cecilio
03-03-2011, 01:24 AM
Whether now google gives a link when we commented on the nofollow blog.because I read an article from the master seo.some say that nofollow blogs can also provide a backlink,but some say that nofollow blog does not give backlinks.please enlightenment!!

alferd1
03-03-2011, 02:16 AM
Well i think, Backlinks from DoFollow blogs are only beneficial for getting links and NoFollow blogs are not helpful in getting link juice.

lythium
03-03-2011, 07:58 AM
A link is a link. It doesn't really matter (at least for some of us) if it has the nofollow attribute attached to it or not, every link is valuable. It won't pass any linkjuice, but it can still bring traffic if people click on it and arrive to your website.
A nofollowed link is not a bad or broken link, in fact I am not even sure if that attribute has any effect on search engine bots whatsoever. The nofollow tag is only suggesting the bots not to crawl a specific link, Yahoo and Bing tend to ignore it, even in Google's case it is questionable how effective they are to prevent PR leakage.
I say go for it, build as many backlinks as possible from reputable sites and don't be stressed out about the nofollow attribute.

cipl123
03-03-2011, 03:06 PM
Hello,

NoFollow blog can increase your link popularity but you will not get back links through it. If you want back links then you have to post your comment along with you keyword and link to the DoFollow blogs.

dombowkett
07-28-2018, 05:18 AM
Backlinks from no-follow blogs help to get traffic and rankings from them.

Sara James
07-28-2018, 07:06 AM
Whether now google gives a link when we commented on the nofollow blog.because I read an article from the master seo.some say that nofollow blogs can also provide a backlink,but some say that nofollow blog does not give backlinks.please enlightenment!!

"I read an article from the master seo"
Which is the article?

worldhub
07-28-2018, 12:37 PM
do-follow links are more effective but there should be a proper ration between no-follow and do-follow so that links should look natural.

GuruJi
07-30-2018, 01:20 AM
Most of the Guest Blogging sites gives you a nofollow backlink as per Google guidelines and the one who provides the dofollow link has the very less value. Now, you have to pay a good amount to the Guest Blog author to take one dofollow link to your blog or website.

RH-Calvin
07-31-2018, 11:25 PM
Backlinks from nofollow blogs are helpful to drive traffic to your website. These nofollow backlinks are equally important for your website to generate traffic from high authority webpages.

SerenMckay
08-01-2018, 05:03 AM
Backlinks from no follow blogs are also helpful as they drive traffic to your website. You need a good ratio of do follow & no follow blogs.

cranberry
08-01-2018, 05:19 AM
Remember the simple rule that no-follow link does not pass the link juice but they are necessary too.

Anamika
08-01-2018, 06:58 AM

First thing all the links that come to your website or point to your website from other website, all are the backlinks. Nofollow and Dofollow means which link gives you the link juice means page value that helps in ranking and increasing the DA of the website.
You are talking about blog commenting and blog commenting is not for the links it is just about the feedback or sharing your experience on the particular. If you have something related to the post that is miising in the post and you think that is important to users to know thne give your post link or site link in comments otherwise it is just waste of time nothing else.

SKN
08-02-2018, 03:55 AM
A link is a link. It doesn't really matter (at least for some of us) if it has the nofollow attribute attached to it or not, every link is valuable. It won't pass any linkjuice, but it can still bring traffic if people click on it and arrive to your website.
A nofollowed link is not a bad or broken link, in fact I am not even sure if that attribute has any effect on search engine bots whatsoever. The nofollow tag is only suggesting the bots not to crawl a specific link, Yahoo and Bing tend to ignore it, even in Google's case it is questionable how effective they are to prevent PR leakage.
I say go for it, build as many backlinks as possible from reputable sites and don't be stressed out about the nofollow attribute.

I completely agree with you.