PDA

View Full Version : best eCommerce software for SEO?

danial pit
03-04-2011, 04:56 AM
I have been searching on internet to find out which eCommerce software will be best suitable for me, but which one is the best suitable for SEO ? I mean, if there are any limitations for SEO in some eCommerce software .

WebhostGIANTRob
03-04-2011, 06:22 AM
I think that MiVa Order is one of the best ecommerce software available in the net.. it is fully-featured and you will run your ecommerce web sites efficiently.

SSLMatrix
03-04-2011, 06:33 AM
you can try x-cart.

~ServerPoint~
03-14-2011, 09:22 AM
And what about Magento and OS Commerce shopping carts?
I believe that they are the most preferable carts now.

HostGuts
03-15-2011, 05:14 AM
Prestashop is an excellent shopping cart cms that i have a very good experience with. I have also used magento, xcart, cube cart but prestashop is more user friendly than the others.
one downside about prestashop is that their plugins are very costly.

aanish
03-16-2011, 04:53 AM
Dear friend,
BigCommerce is best according to me. Hope you will run your site with best.

OliviaSSLGuru
03-16-2011, 07:49 AM
Magento and prestashop have been liked by the masses. But i am not aware of their seo benefits. But if it has been this much popular, then there has to some seo benefits.

~ServerPoint~
03-17-2011, 10:34 AM
Well, I believe that Magento is much better than Big commerce..
Recommend magento commerce shopping cart software..

robertflorish
03-22-2011, 06:22 AM
AJ Shopping cart software is the best,most affordable seo friendly shopping cart software.

stevemack
03-23-2011, 02:08 AM
CMS is one of the best for SEO.

trenton2345
03-29-2011, 09:47 PM
I think that MiVa Order is one of the best ecommerce software available in the net.. it is fully-featured and you will run your ecommerce web sites efficiently.

saliha
04-06-2011, 08:00 AM
Magento Theme is becoming one of the best E-commerce store which is gaining popularity day by day. The Magento E-commerce platform is an open source E-commerce web application. This open source platform is achieving a higher level daily by adding many shopping maintenance features. It is not like a custom coded shopping platform.Rather you can use the features like promoting products,customer service,shipping etc.

sophie7800
04-07-2011, 05:38 AM
I also agree with you for Seo software. Miva order is quit good.
======

Salosalo
04-10-2011, 10:55 AM
I would certainly recommend Israeli Plimus. It has a huge fan base in the SEO/MoneyMaking arena, including me. Ecommerce Software at its best. It's not for everyone, though.

trenton2345
04-15-2011, 12:15 AM

eminenzmedia
04-16-2011, 01:39 PM
Gonna try it for sure ... thanks

~ServerPoint~
04-20-2011, 03:59 AM
I think that MiVa Order is one of the best ecommerce software available in the net

yeah, I have heard many good feedbacks about this ecommerce shopping cart.. It can be also a good choice.

schwa
05-23-2011, 01:44 AM
Ecommerce software for SEO? Wow, seems much more complicated! I just use some common SEO tools like SearchStatus and SEO toolbar!

alexfrued
07-02-2011, 03:10 AM
As my opinion Magento is one of the best Ecommerce software.

mesasa
07-30-2011, 06:00 AM
As my opinion Magento is one of the best Ecommerce software.

Agreed, I also favor Magento. You might also want to take a look at OsCommerce it's another good one.

paul01
08-03-2011, 03:22 AM
You can select the software as per as your business needs. The best software would be the one which will help your way in increasing the profits of your business. The shopping cart software is gaining good importance as they help people in getting best deals for the products they buy online.

rckmartin100
08-03-2011, 02:02 PM
Hi Every body,
according to my experience, I suggest X-Cart is good as its compliance with W3 standards provides emphasis on the website content rather than on the code which is beneficial for SEO-related opportunities.

John karner
08-04-2011, 02:02 AM
i am doing study and searching about Commerce . This post i very

katherineeobrya
08-04-2011, 03:00 AM
The Miva is most popular and most demanding software for the e-commerce and SEO strategy as well as is an open source E-commerce web application

PayPoint.net
08-05-2011, 11:28 AM
Having to choose a shopping cart ideal for your product and customers can be tricky and SEO is often overlooked. However it should be just as important a factor as the other two.

Take a look at our guide to SEO friendly shopping carts, where we explain exactly what you will need to look at when comparing your options. The future success of your online business may depend heavily on this choice, so make it carefully.

Eva :)

safira88
08-15-2011, 12:06 PM
Okay, I have an online store and I need an eCommerce software solution that provides the following:
1. Writes HTML without added "fluff" coding that impedes optimal SEO
2. Easy WYSIWYG editor - again that doesn't add superfluous code
3. Graphic customization and template options
4. Payment features integrated with paypal and other merchant accounts
5. No commission fee based on sales
6. Integration with billing software like Quickbooks
7. Streamlined Order processing
8. Integration with USPS click and ship for shipping labels.
9. Inventory control
10. Automated drop shipping function.
I am currently using an eCommerce solution but it generates 10 x more html code than it needs and I've read this can be detrimental for SEO. It also has limitations as it integrates with Paypal because I cannot ship through it. I have to process orders through my site and process shipping through paypal. There are other features I don't like as well, all detrimental to SEO, like page name conventions are numbered rather than having the name of the page, and how things link to a default.asp page instead of the .com main home page. I am a graphic designer and my husband is a programmer so we can handle pretty complete software but we need something that does it all and WELL for Search Engine Optimization!!!

skyinfo
08-16-2011, 10:55 AM
Below are the list of best Ecommerce software's
Comentum eCommerce
Magento
Zen Cart
OScommerce
CRE Loaded

aaron.wallace
08-29-2011, 05:43 AM
Magento is very SEO friendly ecommerce software.

kareelasmith
09-08-2011, 08:15 AM
MiVa Order is best for ecommerce software.
You can also use other softwares from Shopping Cart Solutions' list.

colinwood07
09-17-2011, 05:49 AM
I think Magneto is best suited for e commerce website development.....

samualleeker
11-28-2011, 12:14 AM
This is where SEO comes in, but only some of the best ecommerce software solutions know how to use it right. To win in this category, a solution must make SEO a primary focus on both the back end and front end of its ecommerce software. SEO must go beyond the simple abilities to edit URLs, Titles, and Meta tags and instead should encompass many of the necessary factors that Google and other search engines take into consideration when ranking a website.

ajaykr
11-29-2011, 07:07 AM
Hi,
Sorry i do not know about it.Thanks for share

leon102039
12-01-2011, 01:20 AM
X-cart and Ipxtech is the best e-commerce software, it is used by a large number of on-line stores.
This helps to reach out customers in order to increase good profits.

levieaston558
02-01-2012, 11:47 PM
I don’t know many things that are best for the SEO things but there are lost of choices that are included here and that is needed here as well.

moored585
02-03-2012, 04:38 AM
The Magento and prestashop have been adored by the crowds. However i am not conscious of their seo aids. But if it has been this much prevalent, then there has to certain seo benefits.

gavinmax89
03-05-2012, 12:44 AM
Electronic Commerce research and its associated implementations is to reduce the "friction" in on line transactions frictions is often described in economics as transaction cost.

ronypaul
03-05-2012, 04:11 AM
Hey danial,

According to me, Magento is best software to develop the eCommerce sites.Magento allows merchants to create,build and manage theire sale. Magento has all features which needed to develope the ecommerce sites.

Marvel
03-06-2012, 03:02 AM
The Internet is still in its infancy and those who work it properly from the start have the potential to grow successful businesses. This is especially true for businesses considering a large scale marketing campaign both online and offline.

As long as the Internet continues to grow, make our lives easier, and have products and services to buy, e-commerce shopping cart systems will be around in one form or another

jodyblack784
03-12-2012, 01:51 AM
There are a number of things that really go into the construction of the things. If you take a closer look then you will find that these need to be carefully used and understood as well.

merryscanlan
03-13-2012, 12:30 AM
When you have any experience with online stores and want to start an online store then OsCommerce is the best choice for you. It looks like pretty simple and it has all the functions which anyone wants for sell online. Now days OSCommerce is the most famous shopping cart.

When you want more advanced and more flexible online tool for online store then Zen Cart is the best option. It is a little smaller in weight and it has everything essential for online business. All changes to the system are done through the admin panel.

JackiPhone
03-13-2012, 02:58 AM
Magento is one the best e commerce tool and free and easy to customize.....

austenvaldez222
03-14-2012, 05:57 AM
Internet marketing is good, a lot of things all of these will provide a unique quality of the medium.These are all good, too much has happened for the ideal way to spread business is one

connorbrock65
03-22-2012, 06:52 AM
I reflect that MiVa Order is one of the finest e-commerce software obtainable in the net at the present times. What can you say about this whole matter now?

danielryder14
03-28-2012, 12:43 AM
According to me and many other users Magneto and prestashop are the best. By seeing those popularity I am sure these would be good fro SEO.

calebdean298
03-30-2012, 04:45 AM
I think that for e-commerce and SEO, you have to be very careful. You have to maintain the global standard in order to get the acceptability of the global clients.

antonylong74
04-13-2012, 04:41 AM
As you all know there is nothing like free lunch in business, you will have to some work while going for social bookmarking. There are few steps which you should follow while bookmarking.

micahcobb89
04-29-2012, 11:26 PM
Magento and prestashop are preferred by the masses. But i am not familiar with their seo benefits. But due to its popularity, it seems that it has seo benefits.

hadenstock447
06-19-2012, 02:14 AM
An application is basically a software program, which has been designed as well as developed to perform a single task or more tasks in a specific software environment.

Nishasharma01
07-04-2012, 02:22 AM
I have been searching on internet to find out which eCommerce software will be best suitable for me, and I think X-Cart is good as its compliance with W3 standards provides emphasis on the website content rather than on the code which is beneficial for SEO-related opportunities.

Annabelle
08-01-2012, 09:55 PM
In order to promote your products or build your website brand, you can have a try of email marketing campaign.
Combine email marketing solution and SEO technology,you business will become more and more better!

colesraymond
08-13-2012, 02:58 AM
Very nice topic really I like this post….. visit this url http://www.visibilitymagazine.com/buyersguide/best_seo_shopping_cart_software
I hope this will help you….

lennonrowen
08-24-2012, 06:34 AM
I think lot of ecommerce make a good job for SEO, Magento got all the web 2.0 features built-in but the learning curve is harder, Os commerce is a bit old, Zen cart, Virtuemart and Prestashop are good option, most of the CMS base shop got good SEO add-on to help you score well...don't forget to feed compare price site like Google merchant

hitsandy
08-24-2012, 07:03 AM
According to me x-cart eCommerce software are best for online trading. It works more effective with easy interface.

sharetipsinfo
08-28-2012, 07:26 AM
X-cart,zen cart,IBP is the best software for the e-commerce(seo).

fredbenny12
10-19-2012, 02:42 AM
Prestashop is very useful and this will give you more response on the work of the SEO. Therefore, you should take the privilege of work and enhance the quality of work in a great manner.

chandan sharma
12-12-2012, 03:08 AM
I recommend you EasyStoreHosting for SEO and it is also good if you want to get an online store launched quickly, especially if you lack technical skills.

semster
12-12-2012, 07:35 PM
Now a days most of the people using OScommerce and Magento for their Ecommerce portal

LoderTy
06-06-2013, 02:37 AM
Any software is good as long as it offers an extensive related functionality. I personally suggest http://www.cs-cart.com/ or http://www.oscommerce.com/

williamrichard
06-06-2013, 06:51 AM
Big commerce software is best for SEO.

syedmuddassar
06-07-2013, 03:49 AM
OS Commerce is best, You can try if you like then you can use OS Commerce....

Thanks

RH-Calvin
06-08-2013, 12:42 AM
Oscommerce & magento are the best ecommerce software for developing your own e-shop online.

alicialenoire
06-11-2013, 03:04 AM
There are so many eCommerce softwares available in market for seo but according to me, some of the best are Big Commerce, Pinnacle Cart, Volusion, 3DCart etc. People should choose the right one to get impressive results.

JackITo
06-13-2013, 01:17 AM
Magento has become one of the best e-commerce store that is gaining popularity with each passing platform e-commerce website with open-source application for e-commerce dnem.Magento. This is an open-source platform is to achieve a higher level daily, adding a lot of shop functions maintenance. This is not a purchase of custom coded platform.Rather you can use features such as product promotion, customer service, shipping, etc.

srishtimehta
06-17-2013, 02:01 AM
Magento. Because there are lot of features in Magento like Google Site Map, Meta information, auto generated site map, reviews, etc. It take cares of SEO issues for your site.

alexlhh
06-30-2013, 07:11 PM
The best ecommerce software comes with SEO functionality in-built, and in this case I think codagenic could be your best solution, it's a .net cms, great power with high flexibility (api provided), simply built, suitable for all kinds of ecommerce websites. For more information please visit here (http://www.codagenic.com/codagenic-ecommerce/introduction.html).

Kathy Daunt
07-31-2013, 10:19 AM
Magento is the complete ecommerce solution and it is good search engine friendly. SEO is the process of optimizing each and every page of your website so I suggest Magento. Magento is the boon to ecommerce society. To read this please click here (http://appthaextension.tumblr.com/post/52939098803/magento-a-boon-for-ecommerce-society). There is an survey of expert insight which tells about the SEO in Magento : http://apptha.com/blog/magento-canonical-url-an-experts-insight/

harrylee1
09-24-2013, 01:48 AM
I most prefer Magento and Bigcommerce. But go with only one, I think Magento is more better than Bigcommerce. There are lots of features for eCommerce web development.

Jessicacis
10-04-2013, 05:21 AM
Drupal updated versions grabbing the e commerce market. Drupal is search engine friendly and also it is easy to update the products no need to hire the developer again and again.

shimaroy
10-06-2013, 04:49 AM
I think Best eCommerce software for SEO was Magneto(Open Source) and Pinnacle Cart(Self Hosted) but I dont know about there status right now.
Try to have a research for shopping cart with these features

SEO friendly URL‘s
Custom URL‘s (for sites that are already indexed)
SEO friendly hyperlinks
Site maps
Custom alt image attributes
Compliant header tags
Complete meta tag control on product, categories
Brands, home and additional pages
Product-based keywords
Strict CSS/XHTML/tableless coding
W3C compliant pages

W-HOSTING
10-13-2013, 09:51 AM
Presta Shop is very nice solution.Easy to setup and use,good for SEO,nice looking.

singhabhishek25
10-16-2013, 10:49 AM
You can use any from many available open source like Ddrupal, magento, opencart, oscommerce etc. There is no limitations available as per seo standard, it all depends on your developers knowledge.

rajeshedunomcon
10-18-2013, 07:31 AM
Hi Friend,
Thats a great idea starting an ecommerce business online, High revenue earning platform. I would like to suggest 3 things for ecommerce software, which are all user friendly for all your SEO and Online Marketing needs
1. If you are planning to buy a ecommerce script, then AJ Shopping Cart Software ,will be the right choice with plenty of user friendly facilities.
2. If you worry about hosting issue, you can get Zscart - SaaS Ecommerce solution with easy monthly payment option and free trial too. you can make your shop with in five minutes.
3. If you are looking for free source means, Zeuscart will be right choice. Highly downloaded open source script online.
Good luck ...Choose one for successful ecommerce business.

GiantBall90
02-20-2014, 05:41 AM
I would recommend x-cart, try it.

ghsoftwares
03-07-2014, 10:10 AM
Magento is the best software for SEO.

Michael 55
03-24-2014, 01:26 AM
Hi,

I have heard about MiVa Order but not an expert regarding this work but above mentioned many ideas so i will also go for every eCommerce software..