PDA

View Full Version : What is the best way to get backlinks?

richarddonald78
03-10-2011, 03:36 PM
Feat more backlinks for my website requires shrewd employ and that is what I hump been doing. In my own substance there are a lot of medium that should be misused to ameliorate the numbers of the backlinks of the tract. I request to pair about the most efficacious one. I someone a show intent on the most demotic ones equivalent social bookmarking, directory submissions, marketplace posting with tune, article message as substantially as diary start and commenting. I sought to experience if I get work from these services, instrument I be competent to win my goal? Is it rattling essential

theonlydevice00
03-11-2011, 03:03 AM
There are some tactics to get backlinks
First and the most important is link building
second forums posting
third Article submissions
fourth Commenting o blogs or hub pages
fifth Book marking
sixth Smo

Click SSL
03-11-2011, 04:54 AM
Hi,

You could try link exchanging,

bizhat
03-11-2011, 05:40 AM
Well,
Forum posting is another best way to get backlinks, just register the forum and put your sites url into edit signature option and start posting.

alanmaster4
03-11-2011, 07:07 AM
as per my point of view article submission, forum posting, blog commenting is the best way to get high pr backlinks.

greatar4
03-11-2011, 12:36 PM
There are many methods you can use to get back-links. All of them are already listed above, but the most important thing which comes after creating back-links is to get them indexed. Sometime it takes time for those links to get crawled by search engine. What you can do is to use to ping those url or to create RSS feed with them.

Link exchange is also one of the best way to build back-links if it is done the right way.

pepbac
03-12-2011, 03:58 AM
You can do blog commenting and forum posting, then put the link below the comment.
I think that one will work well.

directtohomeappliances (http://choosehottubsdirect.com/pages/contact_us.html) choose hot tubs direct reviews (http://videoreviewschoosehottubsdirect.com/)

bermuda
03-14-2011, 08:20 AM
Before beginning to think about building backlinks for your website, spend some time and search the net to figure out how your colleagues are doing their tasks, the sites they have chosen for link building and find some directories too.

At present, links are playing big roles over the net but it is essential to know which ones would heavily affect your ranks in a positive way. Sometimes links coming from blog posts are valuable while at other times paid links of directories are nice to get.

alanmaster4
03-14-2011, 08:35 AM
as per my point of view best way article submission is the best way. you can also do authorized commenting.

adamadimos
03-14-2011, 06:32 PM
I think Social bookmarking is the best way of SEO. It doesn't share files with that site but put bookmark there. It gives maximum back-links to your site. It also increase traffic to your site and thus increase page rank in different search engines.

brainpulse
03-15-2011, 04:58 AM
There is a lot of way to get back links but the mostly use ways are given below which Web masters normally follow :-
(1) Directory Submission
(2) link building
(3) forums posting
(4) Article submissions
(5) Commenting on blogs or hub pages
(6) Bookmarking
(7) SMO Activity

dorothykinder
03-15-2011, 06:42 AM
@ brainpulse, Do agree with you. Mostly these are the major contributors in SEO to increase the traffic of a particular site.

sanny
03-15-2011, 07:06 AM
In my opinion the best way for getting good backlinks is always use high quality sties for promotion more than PR 2.

stefan
03-24-2011, 06:10 AM
Hi
There are a lot of ways to get backlinks. Most of the ways requires time and effort. You should consider, directory submissions, blogging, article or press release. These are the ways how to get backlinks.

But before doing all of these, you should update yoursite more often and make it "search engine friendly". You must have a good content, they call it "meaty" sometimes. You may ask, what is the relevance of making the content of my site search engine friendly? Well, I have sited here that one way to get backlinks is directory submission, these directories have moderators that will check your site if you have a good content.

thanks

rajni
03-24-2011, 06:14 AM
These are the best way to get back links
1) Social Bookmarking Sites
2) Dofollow Blog comments
3) Dofollow Forum Posting.

thesslstore
06-07-2011, 08:26 AM
Best way to get backlink is put your site link on popular sites. make blog and put link on it's post and link exchange with other blogs. link eachange is the best way to make your backlink popular easily.

katywalton
06-08-2011, 09:24 AM
I think article and directory submission, blog commenting and forum posting are the most effective techniques to get more backlinks.

wyneGuyA1
06-09-2011, 12:34 AM
Although you can try to build your own links, I think the best way to get back links is to build a quality site. Create articles on your site that naturally attract links so you don't have to worry about back linking again.

craigthomos
06-09-2011, 05:26 AM
The best way to get the backlinks for the website is social bookmarking, article submission, directory submission, link wheel, link baiting and many more seo techniques.

trung277
07-31-2011, 10:02 AM
Thanks for all sharing. Nice topic

MartinJ
08-09-2011, 05:38 AM
Forum posting , Article submission and blog commenting and posting are some good techniques that will not only helps in only PR but also helps in improving rank of keywords on search engine.

David Acer
08-09-2011, 07:42 AM
According to me:

(1) Blog Commenting
(2) Forum Posting
(3) Article Submission

Openxcell Inc
08-09-2011, 09:13 AM
I am doing following activities to get backlinks,
- Forum posting
- Comments on Dofollow blogs
- Submit Articles on high pr dofollow article directories
- Web 2.0 Properties Creation
- Press release submission

JoshSelby
08-09-2011, 03:14 PM
Forum sites
Blog sites
Articles sites
Bookmarking and directory sites helps a lot in link building.

frank85loo
08-09-2011, 11:29 PM
Thanks for sharing this info.

emma.sophia
08-12-2011, 02:05 AM
Well First i suggest the definition of backlink.....A backlink is simply a link from one website to another. For example, if website X links to your website, your site would be said to have a backlink from site X. Backlinks are also known as incoming links or inbound links. According to me.....
Forum posting
Press release submission
Comments on Dofollow blogs
Submit Articles on high pr dofollow article directories
Web 2.0 Properties Creation
and Social book Marking

tech.biztech
08-12-2011, 03:57 AM
There are many ways to get backlinks but all are not so fast and thats why here I am sharing my experience for how to get good backlinks. First of all you should to give your contribute in forum and do blog comment because this both are good for quality backlinks. But one thing is necessary, you should to do it with relevant authority sites.

johnkaven000
08-13-2011, 08:37 AM
I am always looking for ways to write better quality articles.

Thanks for sharing...

John kaven

Alexsson
08-13-2011, 02:01 PM
Well, you need to include almost all the method of building links then your site back links would be natural.

DanielFinn
08-13-2011, 05:20 PM
I personally believe that Directory submission is best in link building. It makes search engine understand what your website is about.

alexfrued
08-15-2011, 06:24 AM
Hi !

According to me Offpage SEO activities are best way for backlinks and that activities are :
Article Submission,
Directory Submission,
Blog Commenting,
Forum Commenting,
Forum Posting,
Social Bookmarking etc..

kathrinefernand
08-15-2011, 05:48 PM
First of all link exchange with a high PR site gives you a lot of backlinks..
2nd is blog commenting that is a fastest way to get backlinks...
4th is forums posting that is also the best way
4th is a article posting with original content..

kathrinefernand
08-15-2011, 07:54 PM
There is a lot of way to get back links but the mostly use ways are given below which Web masters normally follow :-
(1) Directory Submission
(2) link building
(3) forums posting
(4) Article submissions
(5) Commenting on blogs or hub pages
(6) Bookmarking
(7) SMO Activity
I am agree with this answer and also if u can link exchange then it the be4st way to get lot of backlinks...

seoservices7890
08-16-2011, 08:42 AM
One method of search engine optimization is using one way links building services. Google uses many different elements to determine page rank. Links are extremely important to Google and the more links you have pointing to your website the better off you are. However, it is not always as easy as that. One way links are very difficult to get and maintain. One Way Links helps well to climb up well in SERPs.

Montgomery
08-17-2011, 02:34 AM
according to my experience link building tasks like Directory submission, article, social bookmark and blog commenting are very important factors to get backlinks

JoshSelby
09-05-2011, 04:16 PM
Directory Submission is the best way to get backlink from relevant place.

dennywills75
11-07-2012, 10:50 PM
It’s a common myth that you have to get links from relevant sites. The author here nailed it by suggesting the best are those from aged authority sites. Those seem to carry the most weight – not link relevance.

coolmanish
11-08-2012, 12:32 AM
Social bookmarking and forums posting is the best way.

blessy_smith
11-08-2012, 01:54 AM
I know the following ways to get backlinks for a website.
1. Blog commenting
2. Forums postings
3. Articles submissions
4. Social bookmarkings
5. Directory submissions

priyawilson
11-08-2012, 02:05 AM
There are so many way to get backlinks. hare are some top methods....
Article Submission
Directory Submission
Press Release Submission
Blog community
forum posting
classified

hills station near delhi (http://www.hillsnholidays.net/)

edword84
11-09-2012, 12:40 AM
I mainly prefer Forum Posting , Blog Posting and Directory submission techniques for generating Backlinks. These techniques are effective and useful. But remember never be a spammer in them.

ahsanabrar
11-13-2012, 02:58 AM
Build links with do-follow and high rank sites.Forums and Blog Commenting are also very good source for getting backlink.Now in these days Social Media activity also a very good source.

jamsen
11-13-2012, 09:27 AM
I know the following ways to get backlinks for a website.

1. Blog commenting
2. Forums postings
3. Articles submissions
4. Social bookmarkings
5. Directory submissions

Mithzi Rai
11-07-2019, 02:28 AM
1. The broken-link building method.
2. Backlinks through infographics.
3. The advantage of guest articles.
4. Spy on your competitors.
5. Build internal links.
6. Promote your content.

sevencreations
11-07-2019, 07:03 AM
There are many way get backlinks

Content posting
Bookmarking submission
Directory submission
Business listing
Images sharing
PPT sharing
PDF submission
Internal linking
Forum profile creation

jayam
11-12-2019, 07:20 AM
To get backlinks, you first have to decide where you want people to be linked to. And the best place to direct people to is your website, so you can collect email addresses and other relevant info to indoctrinate them into your brand. Include internal links to other pages within your site.