PDA

View Full Version : What is Google danc?

michaelclarke
03-18-2011, 08:15 AM
Please Reply...

Henry Ford
03-20-2011, 01:12 PM
As I know during the month Google send it's spiders to crawl the web and archive every website it finds. These archived websites will be presented in the next update of the Google index (database). The update process is initiated every 30 days or so, although on some occasions there have been more than 30 days between updates.

Argos Hotel Ibiza (http://www.ibiza-hotels.com/argos/index.php) | Hotel Don Toni Ibiza (http://www.ibiza-hotels.com/dontoni) | Squash Apartments Ibiza (http://www.ibiza-hotels.com/squash)

Javan
03-21-2011, 06:27 AM
The term Google Dance denotes to a situation when there is a massive updating process carried out at the server which shows varying results for a search.

auston
03-22-2011, 03:02 AM
The name "Google Dance" is often used to describe the index update of the Google search engine. Google's index update occurs on average once per month.

schwa
03-23-2011, 10:36 PM
It is some kind of Google supervising way. The Google Dance Tool is provided as a tool to help you, the webmaster, determine when the Google search engine is spidering the internet. This is extremely useful if you want to know when your site(s) will rank in Google.

Angel
03-29-2011, 04:51 AM
Google dance means change the keywords ranking hour or day its called Google dance...

Mark Kate
03-30-2011, 01:27 AM
Google dance is called the movent of your pages, up and down, in the results. Usually happens to newly added pages or to major changes of the pages content and the title. I see often google giving me to new pages, a very high rank for a day or 2. After that my results drop again. Then these pages start to climb slowly till the reach the place that they deserve. Sometime they drop again and the rise again. It a common procedure of google...

Dedicated Servers (http://www.ezzi.net/) | Dedicated Server (http://www.ezzi.net/)

webmaster2021
03-30-2011, 03:31 AM
Continuing Change our website keyword position in search engine that is call Google dancing.

trenton2345
03-31-2011, 06:36 AM
The term Google Dance denotes to a situation when there is a massive updating process carried out at the server which shows varying results for a search.

Javan
04-01-2011, 01:30 AM
Consequent changes in the ranking of a site for a particular keyword arises when Google dances. The term denotes that Google is updating its server or altering the algorithm. I have experienced it personally when my site ranked first and suddenly in the tenth page. Well its a hard time for webmasters to watch Google dancing.

OliviaSSLGuru
04-01-2011, 08:54 AM
You may see a very major change in your serp rankings when there is a google dance. Even there may be a situation where your site won't be displayed.

Wireless Refill
04-01-2011, 05:01 PM
I think All internet user always use "GOOGL" for search their targeted website. but some people doesn't know its tools completely. Sir i want to know its tools and how they work with example . Sir i want to know each and every thing about GOOGLE search engine.

bryanbell
04-01-2011, 11:46 PM
Fluctuation in the position of the keyword ranking in the Google search engine is called Google dance. There will be an up and down in the ranking of your site, sometime it is in top 10 and sometime you will not able to find it in top 100.

HenryWilson
06-09-2011, 10:30 AM
It's the period when Google is rebuilding its rankings, and results fluctuate widely for a 3 to 5 day period.

charlesrobert
06-09-2011, 11:52 AM
Approximately once a month, Google amend their index by recalculating the Pageranks of anniversary of the web pages that they accept crawled. The period during the amend is accepted as the Google dance. During the dance, the after-effects from www2 and www3 will sometimes appearance on the www server, but alone briefly.

mesasa
06-09-2011, 09:06 PM
Approximately once a month, Google update their index by recalculating the Pageranks of each of the web pages that they have crawled. The period during the update is known as the Google dance.

yourmobisite
06-10-2011, 02:40 AM
Hello..

The term Google Dance is used to describe the index update of the Google search engine. Google's index update occurs on average once per month.

marklee99
06-10-2011, 03:23 AM
The name "Google Dance" is often used to describe the index update of the Google search engine. Google's index update occurs on average once per month. It can be identified by significant movement in search results and especially by Google's cache of all indexed pages reflecting the status of Google's last spidering. But the update does not proceed as a switch from one index to another at one point in time.

jonsen
06-13-2011, 01:54 AM
Google dance is one in which crawlers check the website contents, it is said to be happening once in a month.

Gujarat
06-16-2011, 10:38 AM
About once a month Google updates its index by recalculating the PageRank of each web pages that were crawled. The period during which the upgrade is known as the Google dance.

terrenceperez56
10-08-2012, 05:46 AM
The index update of Google search engine can be termed as “Google Dance”. You can always expect the Google index update to take place once every single month.

seoinheritx
10-08-2012, 08:23 AM
The Google Dance refers to when Google indexes are updated. This period of time often results in fluctuations in the index size and some noticeable changes in search engine result positions.

amittrch
10-08-2012, 08:36 AM
Hi,
Update of index in Google is called Google dance.

virtueinfo11
10-08-2012, 08:41 AM
The change in SERPs caused by an update of the Google database or algorithm. The cause of great angst and consternation for webmasters who slip in the SERPs. Or, the period of time during a Google index update when different data centers have different data.