PDA

View Full Version : what is e book submission ?

michaelclarke
03-18-2011, 08:18 AM
Thank for Reply...

Henry Ford
03-20-2011, 01:09 PM
Well in my opinion a E book submission is nothing but one type of off page submission here you can submit some information as E book and you can promote your site by including link to your site in that.

stefan
03-24-2011, 06:00 AM
Hi

E-Book submission is quite new to me, I want to try this method to increase my traffic. Can you discuss how this submission works?

thanks

blessy_smith
08-01-2013, 02:35 AM
E book submission is the off page strategy to submit some data of your ebook for increasing traffic ans so sale.
There are many Ebook submission resources available on net where you can submit your book for free.They require some information like You must be the copyright holder for any ebook you provide, or the provided text must be in the Public Domain.
Every site has there own requirements but copyright is common one.

vikas_patel
02-02-2015, 12:11 AM
ebook submission is nothing but one type of off page submission here you can submit some information as a ebook and you can promote your site by including link to you site in that..

anirban09P
03-13-2015, 12:12 AM
E-book submission means submitting your publications on directories... You can focus on keywords too as search engines have started crawling PDF files too!!
It can bring good traffic for your website since e-books are supposed to be very informative and rich in quality.

patel_rosh
03-13-2015, 02:31 AM
nothing new!! simple off page submission where you can submit your e-Book and acquire a Backlink in return favour

abhijepansd
03-13-2015, 02:57 AM
It's first time, I have heard about e book submission. I think that this is related with off page activity.

James_Tarrier
03-13-2015, 02:59 AM
E-book is just online tutorials.

parita handa
03-13-2015, 05:24 AM
I think ebook submission is nothing but one type of off page submission here you can submit some information as a ebook and you can promote your site by including link to your site in that..