PDA

View Full Version : On Paage SEO?

jennywillss
03-19-2011, 09:04 AM
Hi All,
I dont have much experience of SEO I have handlled easly off page seo task such as forum. S.B, Article subbmition, PR etc. But I dont know about On page task, Do you like to me some explaination about On page task SEO.

sanny
03-20-2011, 06:37 AM
You can learn all on page on Google itself.

Henry Ford
03-20-2011, 01:04 PM
I am agree with Sanny that Google is enough to learn SEO techniques.

Hostal Sa Rota (http://www.ibiza-hotels.com/sarota/index_es.php) | Benet Apartments Ibiza (http://www.ibiza-hotels.com/aptos-benet/index.php) | Ibiza Mar Hotel (http://www.ibiza-hotels.com/ibizamar)

jackson1
03-21-2011, 02:45 AM
I think,you can search on Google about On Page SEO.It's the best way to learn on page SEO techniques.

Aydan Osmond
03-21-2011, 04:13 AM
If you want a web page in one of the top ten search engine positions, you need to perform your SEO on a keyword or key phrase that does not have too much competition. You don't want to take on keywords that the big guys are throwing a lot of money at or one that too many people are competing for. It's not that you can't get to page one of the search engines but it would be harder to achieve and maintain. First you want to get to page one then you want a good chance of staying there.

There is one method of analysing key phrases that is not foolproof but may give you an edge. Choose keywords and key phrases that match the following criteria::

1. Find key phrases that get more than 1000 searches per month on Google. You can check this using the Google keyword tool.

2. Go to the Google search page and search on your key phrase with the word 'allintitle:' in front of it (remember to include the colon). So for instance, a key phrase of 'yoga poses' you would search on allintitle: yoga poses.

3. When the search is entered, look at the top of the Google search screen to see how many pages are returned for that search. The number of pages must be less than 100,000

This method of keyword analysis is simple and free but suffers from one major drawback. It assesses the competition by finding the number of pages that the search finds. This gives a guideline to the amount of competition for that search term but doesn't give any indication of the strength of the competition. I don't know of a simple free way to do that but there are tools available that can give that information without costing too much.

Javan
03-21-2011, 06:18 AM
While in On page, you need to concentrate on placing keywords and keyword density. Some trick to follow are bold, italize your keywords at specific points in a paragraph. it add weight for your optimization. Place your title at the top left corner of the web page. Design your site clean and add site map to help search engines.

rajni
03-24-2011, 06:05 AM
On-page SEO means which you change on your page according to Search Engine Guidelines. Like
• Effective Title Fixing
• Descriptive Description Writing
• H1 / H2 tags Adding
• Image Alt Tags
• Content Fixing
• SEO Copywriting
• Robots.txt
• Sitemap.xml Creation
• Static Sitemap
• xhtml/w3c Validation
• Browser Compatibility Checking
• Page Size and Load Time Checking
• Canonical Issue Fixing
• MOD Rewrite
• Duplicate Content Fixing
• Broken Link and 404
• Google Analytics
• Google Webmaster Central
• External Script File Optimization
• Spider Friendly Navigation
• Table Less Code Optimization

terrymoll1
03-25-2011, 12:01 AM
On page SEO is making sure that your website is as search engine friendly as possible.On Page SEO simply refers to the text and content on your web site pages.

jennywillss
04-01-2011, 12:37 AM
Hi Dear Rajni,
I am very appriciated with you and thanks for nice reply I think you are a smart SEO expert and I also want to get some explaination about off task also then I have get expertise like you.

trenton2345
04-01-2011, 09:37 PM
I am agree with Sanny that Google is enough to learn SEO techniques.

safeguardcloth
04-03-2011, 05:47 AM
i yes , i agree with u, Google is enough to learn SEO techniques.

danip
04-04-2011, 04:38 AM
on page is about site structure, content, metatags.

alanmaster4
04-04-2011, 07:59 AM
on page include many more points. like meta tag, header tags, image optimization, content optimization and many more.

riderwear45
04-04-2011, 11:19 AM
While on the page, you can focus on keywords to place and density. Some stuff to follow, is bold, Italizer your keywords on specific points in a paragraph. add the weight of your optimization. Put your title in the upper left corner of the webpage. Design your own site and add sitemap to help search engines.

Squash shoes (http://www.offthewallsports.co.uk/) | Squash racket (http://www.offthewallsports.co.uk/)

sannu123
04-05-2011, 06:07 AM
HI friends,,,,Good post..thanks for nice reply I think you are a smart SEO expert and I also want to get some explaination about off task also then I have get expertise like you......well done !!!!.

dalesteyn
04-05-2011, 07:33 AM
On-page SEO mostly involve techniques which are used to make a website more “search engine friendly”, and this may include several changes within a website’s coding and content. According to many SEO Philippines experts, on-page SEO techniques include:

Meta Tag Optimization: This is by using meta tags such as meta description and meta keywords to include several important keywords in it.

Thomas
04-05-2011, 07:56 AM
Hi All,
I dont have much experience of SEO I have handlled easly off page seo task such as forum. S.B, Article subbmition, PR etc. But I dont know about On page task, Do you like to me some explaination about On page task SEO.
On page SEO included are checking keyword ranking,Searching related keyword with website etc etc it didn't hard to understand.

kajal123
05-11-2011, 04:27 AM
On-page SEO means which you change on your page according to Search Engine Guidelines. Like
• Effective Title Fixing
• H1 / H2 tags Adding
• Image Alt Tags
• Content Fixing
• SEO Copywriting
• Robots.txt
• Sitemap.xml Creation
• Static Sitemap
• xhtml/w3c Validation
• Canonical Issue Fixing
• MOD Rewrite
• Broken Link and 404
• Google Analytics

Good post !!!!! Thanks for share with us...nice thought in this site....

regards.....

kajal

kamlanegi
05-11-2011, 04:48 AM
Hello,

well you have a good experienced about SEO off page,but on page is the first step in optimizing any site, Onpage include the meta tags n analysis of your site with competitors.

Cheers,

Diamondzul
05-11-2011, 07:38 AM
You should learn from Google yourself.
On page is about site structure, content, meta tags, headertags etc.

Saranya2011
05-11-2011, 09:00 AM
In seo on page and off page is there.. Both are very important for in that field.. Then only our site will get more traffic and backlinks also.. When we start that seo in our website first we can do on page work.. after off page work.. This is correct way to achieve our target..

BGE123
05-11-2011, 09:24 PM
SEO on page like making a content, article writing and more..

jonesmary150
05-12-2011, 01:01 AM
On page seo deals with the coding of website. In offpage we only use the url of the site while in onpage we manipulate the coding of site according to seo needs. The main task that are done under on page are Sitemap , reciprocal links, robots.txt files, meta tags uploading.

johnroberson
05-13-2011, 02:46 AM
On page SEO is the method of optimizing the content of your net site include text,images and links.On Page SEO refers to the content and the text that is on your net sites pages. It is a method of editing so that your page and its content are present in the search engines when a web surfer is looking for a specific topic related to your site.

paulxavier
05-17-2011, 12:53 PM
On Page is all about content, content must be unique and useful to get attention of search engine as well as users. These steps or activities are done in On-page Optimization for any website pages.
Keywords Selection
Title tag
Meta tags
Important HTML tags
Link & Image
Website Content
Url Structure

Sabrina Gage
05-17-2011, 10:50 PM
• Effective Title Fixing
• H1 / H2 tags Adding
• Image Alt Tags
• Content Fixing
• SEO Copywriting
• Robots.txt
• Sitemap.xml Creation
• Static Sitemap
• xhtml/w3c Validation
• Canonical Issue Fixing
• MOD Rewrite
• Broken Link and 404
• Google Analytics

Almost. Thanks for sharing.

pestindia86
11-11-2011, 06:44 AM
hi, i am agree with rajni answer thanks for share

isha123
11-12-2011, 01:22 AM
Thanks for sharing this information with us. I am also ding the same for my sites.

asim.adeel
11-12-2011, 02:40 AM
On page SEO or search engine optimisation is making sure that your website is as search engine friendly as possible. If your website is not optimised then you have less chance of getting good results in the search engines

mwaraitch
11-12-2011, 04:27 AM
• Effective Title Fixing
• H1 / H2 tags Adding
• Image Alt Tags
• Content Fixing
• SEO Copywriting
• Robots.txt
• Sitemap.xml Creation
• Static Sitemap
• xhtml/w3c Validation
• Canonical Issue Fixing
• MOD Rewrite
• Broken Link and 404
• Google Analytics

Provided excellent on-page optimization method, If one succeed in these, can rank high quickly, because these are the errors by which your website can be penalized by google, and can lost the ranking.

hirephpexpert
11-13-2011, 08:52 PM
• Effective Title Fixing
• H1 / H2 tags Adding
• Image Alt Tags
• Content Fixing
• SEO Copywriting
• Robots.txt
• Sitemap.xml Creation
• Static Sitemap
• xhtml/w3c Validation
• Canonical Issue Fixing
• MOD Rewrite
• Broken Link and 404
• Google Analytics

Very nice useful information, Great job. I really glad on your job. thanks for it.

JerrickYeoh
11-14-2011, 03:08 AM
Onpage,
what you need to focus is

Meta tag
Unique Content
Density of Keywords using
H1 in for the Title of the content.
set alt image
make sure that your site is easy to crawl and index by google

danielryder14
03-28-2012, 12:39 AM
By On page SEO you can make a user friendly website. It will help you to improve the contents of your website. It is really helpful.