PDA

View Full Version : How can I get my keyword up?

jesicawillss
03-21-2011, 02:32 AM
I am working for the Mobile Development Experts.
I am doing blog posting, forum posting, blog commenting to get the SERP of the keyword “iPhone application development”. Back links for this page is 27. But, I can’t understand why I am not getting the result. Can you suggest me some idea for this.

My link for this page is http://www.mobiledevelopmentexperts.com/iphone-application-apps-development.html.

cancerian
03-21-2011, 06:12 AM
Only by search engine optimization. Now it depends what techniques do you use for the purpose. But I prefer onsite SEO, and blog commenting technique.

naruto123
03-22-2011, 12:54 AM
Make good website ---> Analyze your SEM
Use SEO audit, check your SWOT ---> Make good strategy for SEO
Or contact with me
Sharing to succeed together

novice
03-22-2011, 02:36 AM
yes, I agree with cancerian. You have to take the onsite SEO perhaps there are meta tags which made your keyword not ranked on google that fast. You have to consider the title tags, h1 and the others.

leenaRay
03-22-2011, 03:29 AM
buy links foryms posting article posting

rajni
03-24-2011, 05:57 AM
Our guaranteed SEO services deliver results within 5-6 months for a usual set of 5 to 15 keywords. For 60% of our agreed keyword, we guarantee top 10 Google rankings. And rest 40% of our agreed keywords, we guarantee Google rankings among top 20 positions.

In case we fail to live up to our promise of delivering top 10 rankings inside 6 months, we will continue to provide our web SEO services FREE OF COST till your website obtains the intended rankings or second option is if you want to refund your money back, we will refund your money ASAP.

"SRI Tech provides a 100% guarantee to new clients. If a client feels that SRI Tech’s efforts do not justify its fees during the first 30 days of the campaign, we will refund the amount spent (except for the actual costs borne by SRI Tech during the 30 days)." We provide this money back guarantee because of the confidence we have in our professionals. We are confident that we will satisfy our clients by providing effective results. Contact us gtalk: sritechseo, skype: sritechseo

Abagail
03-24-2011, 08:06 AM
Article Submission, Blog Submission, Press release Forum Posting etc.

alanmaster4
03-24-2011, 08:50 AM
To create best quality links is the best way get our keywords up.

novice
03-24-2011, 11:38 PM
Quality over quantity, that's really important. Don't rush, seo is not about instant activity it requires patience.

iamspartan
03-24-2011, 11:40 PM
Agree with novice's reply. SEO is all about waiting.

trenton2345
04-09-2011, 01:39 AM
I agree with cancerian. You have to take the onsite SEO perhaps there are meta tags which made your keyword not ranked on google that fast. You have to consider the title tags, h1 and the others.

safeguardcloth
04-09-2011, 03:52 AM
thanks for all buddy for valuable tips

riderwear45
04-13-2011, 11:31 AM
Yes, I agree with Cancer. You have to take place perhaps it SEO meta tags, as well as your keywords are not ranked on Google so fast. You should consider the title tags, h1 and others.

bloomtools
04-15-2011, 08:30 AM
First you should make your website search engine friendly so that it can be crawled and indexed easily by search engines. Apply all on page techniques and off page techniques. Remember quality matter, quantity doesn't.

Fawadmalik
04-18-2011, 02:02 AM
Of course the keyword you choose has a huge competition. I think it is better for you to think or get other keyword that has a high traffic but low in competition...

Jarvis
04-19-2011, 09:24 AM
Hey...
Here i am mentioning some best and most effective tips for keyword ranking...
1 build backlinks
2 social marketing
3 join Forums
4 write article and submit
5 Do social bookmarking
I think all these tips are very effective...

William Smith
04-19-2011, 12:30 PM
Well, you have to increase the number of inbound link to the web page. Try doing directory submission, doing social bookmarking, also try article submission. Might you can have some good results from them. Apart from it newly developed technique known as Link wheel seems to be more effective, just try it and hope you can accomplish you said task.

cipl123
04-19-2011, 04:57 PM
Hello,

I just simply say you one thing that collect quality back links for this particular page on given keyword and I am sure you will get ranking for that keyword.

William Smith
04-21-2011, 12:42 PM
It seems that you have selected the most competitive keyword , so make sure to build more backlink for the website with your keyword in anchor text. Do web commenting, forum posting and some link wheel technique.

john smith1
04-22-2011, 05:44 AM
collect the backlinks from authority websites which has more pagerank

cancerian
04-28-2011, 10:53 AM
The best way to get your keyword up is through building backlinks and linking your keywords to your site. You need to do social bookmarking, blogging, blog commenting, keyword analysis/research, web 2.0 and linkwheels as well as being consistent with your submission.

Sanveed
04-28-2011, 12:08 PM
Submit Articles to top article directories and don't waste your time on blog comments as most of them are with a 'nofollow' tag.

HenryWilson
06-08-2011, 11:39 AM
onsite SEO and build back links for better position in search engines.

katywalton
06-13-2011, 04:07 AM
I think blog commenting, unique keywords, article and directory submission are the most useful techniques for this purpose.

alex11
07-05-2011, 06:03 AM
You'll need to start Forum Submission. Select the forums sites which are in most relevance of your site. It has higher PR, which allow you to leave signature, or link in the post or reply with dofollow.

ajaykr
07-05-2011, 06:50 AM
Hi... i think you have to submiite high Page rank Article submssion directory,Blog post,Directory submission with hIGH PAGE RANK ...i think you can got good result...thanks

meenukapoor
07-05-2011, 07:33 AM
do bookmarking forum posting and reciprocal direcxtory submission

Application Migration Company (http://www.binarysemantics.com/itservices/application_migration.html)
Find hotels in melbourne (http://www.stayresaustralia.com/hotels-in-australia/melbourne-hotels/index.html)

demianfleming
07-06-2011, 03:27 PM
Google always takes time. In addition, the new algorithm has come so he spends a lot of sites and pages are now taking the time to get the top position. I would simply continue to promote high quality links with anchor sites.Use your keywords. Try using the high quality and relevant websites for promotion.

keonstock31
06-17-2012, 11:30 PM
But perhaps the most important technique of all is maintaining the quality of the website both in terms of grammatical correctness of the articles as well as the arrangement of the overall design of the site.

sabrinasai
06-18-2012, 01:20 AM
Performing SEO techniques in an regular way will help you in getting your keyword up in google, but do it in an ethical manner. Especially On page techniques would help you.

safrine
06-18-2012, 01:35 AM
I am New to this discussion and it was very useful

ronaldcline21
10-01-2012, 04:17 AM
You can always take into account the on page SEO prospective into account. A few of the other aspects to consider are H1 tag and title tags.