PDA

View Full Version : How to Promot My blog in Search Engine?

jennywillss
03-22-2011, 06:20 AM
Hi all,
I had write many blogs for my proffessional company. But now How I have get more traffice and vistors in my blogs and how I promot my blog in search engine?

WebhostGIANTRob
03-23-2011, 10:25 AM
Forum signature can be useful.. Moreover, you need to increase page rank of your web site.
Links and backlinks can be helpful to generate traffic to your web site.

safeguardcloth
04-03-2011, 05:58 AM
u should do , dir submission, blog commenting, link exchanging

accumen72
04-04-2011, 04:55 AM
Thanks for sharing these tips, currently trying to get my blog up the rankings, it's not been too bad and its getting better.

SSLMatrix
04-05-2011, 01:59 AM
There are lots of ways to promote your blog (or any other site) and if you've promoted any other site before you would do it the same way with your blog.

Social bookmarking is a great way to start promoting; bookmark everywhere
Submitting your blog to blog directories like zimbio.com, blogcatalog.com etc.
Link building - lots of methods for this but one is to read other people's blogs in the same niche as yours and comment on them (no spam! relative helpful comments only).

sophie7800
04-05-2011, 02:35 AM
This is difficult but not impossible to prompt your blog on a search engine. The one way to promote your blog is to launch it on the forum site. The other is add new and interesting article into your blog like current affairs and some news related to social matter. Best of luck for you and your blog.

Addison
04-05-2011, 03:04 AM
If you have to promote your blog in search engines you better post reply on forums by using signatures also comment on the other blogs and sharing your blog on social web sites will increase traffic for sure. Good luck.

dombowkett
08-06-2018, 03:38 PM
You have to share your blogposts over social media for better traffic.

annapham
08-09-2018, 03:29 AM
Publish More Articles
Start an Email List
Publish Longer Content
Guest Blog
Optimize Your Blog for Search Engines
Comment on Other Blogs
Develop a Blogger Outreach Plan
Feature Other Bloggers in Your Articles and Ask them to Share
Do “Expert Roundups” and Get Featured Experts to Share
Do Case Studies of Influencers and Get them to Share