PDA

View Full Version : General question related to article posting.

Richard Smith
03-26-2011, 09:26 AM
Hello,
Suppose my articles are being posted on other sites.
I want to know how people will find my sites .

Thanks
Richard Smith

GardnerBulkeley
03-26-2011, 10:25 AM
By working on your SEO you can achieve this. You need to concentrate on the keywords, the article that you are posting should have unique content. You can use social networking sites to promote your article, it is one of the best ways to expand the reach of your article.

AuroINSEO111
03-26-2011, 10:41 AM
Hello,
The article directories have a powerful little box called as the "bio box" or resource box, where you can create a benefit rich statement enticing your prospect to visit to your site.

Thanks
AuroINSEO

bloomtools
03-28-2011, 08:19 AM
Mainly there are 4 parts of article submission.

1. Title of the article
2. Body (full description)
3. Author box (about author of the article)
4. Keyword (related to article)

You are allowed to put 2-3 links of your website into author box. So if user is intrested in your article will definitely click on your link for more information. And you will also get backlink from this which will help you to get better ranking also.

vanilla23
03-30-2011, 07:59 AM
If their search terms will used in your title of article then Google will listed your article in to search results.

OliviaSSLGuru
04-01-2011, 08:57 AM
I believe you are talking of a situation when one of your articles posted by you is taken by some other site and posted by them. If this is the situation, then you must strongly include a bio-box with your article. Users will visit your site from the links that you have provided in your body or the author bio box.

riderwear45
04-04-2011, 11:24 AM
Mainly there are 4 of article submission.

1. Article Title

2. Body (full description)

3. Author box (about the author of the article)

4. Keyword (related article)

You can put 2-3 links to your website in author box. So if a user is interested in your article will definitely click on the link for more information. And you also have the converse of this will help you get a better investment, too.

Winston
04-05-2011, 06:24 AM
The title brings your article before in the search result page. It is important to give a descriptive and competitive title for the article you are writing to attract visitors to read your article posted on article sites or blogs.

trenton2345
04-09-2011, 02:10 AM
The article directories have a powerful little box called as the "bio box" or resource box, where you can create a benefit rich statement enticing your prospect to visit to your site.

riderwear45
04-13-2011, 11:06 AM
Title article before you bring in the results. It 'important to give a descriptive title for the article and write a competitive to attract visitors to read the article written article or blog sites.

fantombol
11-28-2011, 12:01 AM
Investment is related to saving or deferring usage.as well as stability of come back, within an expected time period.