PDA

View Full Version : What is Latent Semantic Analysis (LSI Indexing)?

michaelclarke
03-29-2011, 07:42 AM
Thank for Reply....

Javan
04-01-2011, 02:12 AM
Using synonyms of your keyword in your content is called Latent Semantic Indexing. It is also considered by the search engine and it is one of the ranking factor which is not sp popular. In today's trend where content gains more importance than backklinks LSI is one smart technique to attract the seacrh engine.

jessica7
04-01-2011, 06:12 AM
Latent semantic analysis (LSA) is a technique in natural language processing, in particular in vectorial semantics, of analyzing relationships between a set of documents and the terms they contain by producing a set of concepts related to the documents and terms.

rockywhatson
01-09-2012, 06:29 PM
Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI) is an indexing and retrieval method that uses a mathematical technique called Singular value decomposition (SVD) to identify patterns in the relationships between the terms and concepts contained in an unstructured collection of text. LSI is based on the principle that words that are used in the same contexts tend to have similar meanings. A key feature of LSI is its ability to extract the conceptual content of a body of text by establishing associations between them.

oliviaskye
01-13-2012, 07:02 AM
Latent Semantic Indexing is a complicated term with a simple explanation. The main concept behind Latent Semantic Indexing is to discover words and phrases that are related in the context of any document or group of documents.

smith29
01-13-2012, 07:29 AM
Sorry, I didn't listen this word. I haven't idea about LSI. I will search in google.

GeethaN
09-23-2020, 02:20 AM
Latent semantic analysis is a technique in natural language processing, in particular distributional semantics, of analyzing relationships between a set of documents and the terms they contain by producing a set of concepts related to the documents and terms.

shimarhussain12
09-23-2020, 02:40 AM
Latent semantic indexing (LSI) is an indexing and retrieval method that uses a mathematical technique called singular value decomposition (SVD) to identify patterns in the relationships between the terms and concepts contained in an unstructured collection of text.