PDA

View Full Version : How to get long time backling

jennywillss
03-31-2011, 02:13 AM
Hi friends,
I have done off page seo for my websites and no doubt I have get backlings also but I saw that this backlings are not appeare so long and It has been disappeared frome my websites so please kindly suggest me why it is happen and what am I do for long time backlings.

ajaykr
06-28-2011, 07:19 AM
hi..i am also SEO executive..from my side u have to do for long time back link ...High PR submision i.r directory,articles submission high pr site ,blog post with high pr site...and every work u can do with high pr ...

kathyhill
06-30-2011, 09:41 AM
i agree with ajaykr try to get backlinks from high pr sites.

Samuel
07-01-2011, 11:12 AM
As a follow up, here's how I use the service:

Firstly, I have two websites. One is a single landing page and the other is a Blogger blog. The blog has lots of links through to the landing page, and the landing page is basically stuffed with big red buttons through to FJ.

Every day I go through the service to find blogs relating to a variety of keywords around the iPhone ("iphone", "apple iphone", "3g", "3gs", "app store" etc) and do a few searches on dropmylink.

I usually ignore the GOV and EDU searches because they add "nofollow" tags to all outbound links which pretty much destroys any SEO benefit.

Instead, I go for the KeywordLuv searches, Squidoo lenses and general directories. I add 5-10 links for each of my websites. If I find a blog that auto approves comments and does not add "nofollow", I bookmark it to come back and post more comments later.

I also use this custom search engine to find more DoFollow (ie, not "nofollow") blogs for posting comments.

gillzManiju
07-01-2011, 05:35 PM
I'm not sure what you are asking. I'll try and answer based on my understanding. If you are building backlinks and they are not appearing you have to wait for Google to find them. You can try pinging and social bookmarking them to speed Google along. However, if you find high page rank pages the bot visits them more often and the backlinks should start appearing faster.