PDA

View Full Version : How to get traffic from blog posting?

conroy01
04-04-2011, 05:48 AM
Hi friends
I write daily 3 posts and publish it on my blogs but i get very little traffic. I want to improve traffic on my blog posts. So i want to know what is best strategy of getting traffic from blog posting?

alanmaster4
04-04-2011, 08:02 AM
blog posting is the best way to get traffic using social media options, like our blog post submit in more social media sites like facebook.

GardnerBulkeley
04-04-2011, 08:14 AM
Social bookmarking is a way by which you can improve the traffic. You can submit your blog on sites like Digg, stumble, facebook etc.

Kewinpot
04-05-2011, 02:48 AM
For the high traffic yo may publish in to your social networking accounts like FB and Twitter and bookmark your blog URL for retrieving traffic.

conroy01
04-05-2011, 03:17 AM
Thanks dollyy for your response. You are right blog posting is also helpful in getting backlinks. I want to know how much it is beneficial to post my content on guest blogs. Should i prefer guest posting over blog posting on my own blogs?

samson
04-05-2011, 03:23 AM
Update your blog regularly and promote your posts through the various Social Bookmarking sites. You may also try promotion through Twitter and Facebook. These new medium are increasingly becoming more effective when it comes to link promotion.

SSLMatrix
04-05-2011, 03:31 AM
Traffic and views are very wide terms, before getting into it i think it will be important to know what you really want. If you are blogging for contextual money, you need search engine traffic, if you are blogging for private ads, social blogging and social traffic will help you more in that case.

So, its all down to what you really want to achieve. looking foreword to your reply, then will get into further details.

OliviaSSLGuru
04-05-2011, 06:56 AM
There is no point in keeping on posting blogs if you don't market it. Try to promote your blog in different networks, bookmarking sites. Also ping your blog, whenever you update your blog.

Abnere
04-05-2011, 08:44 AM
Hi friends
I write daily 3 posts and publish it on my blogs but i get very little traffic. I want to improve traffic on my blog posts. So i want to know what is best strategy of getting traffic from blog posting?

I suggest you to bookmark your blog and also use those keywords which mostly used by people so that they visit your blog and traffic can be double.

Winston
04-05-2011, 11:51 PM
There are lots of people on the internet who love to read blogs. Updating is essential for good blogging. You need to do SEO even for blog to get good traffic and exposure.

schwa
04-06-2011, 02:44 AM
You may let others introuduce your blog on their own blogs. You can also publish nice articles to attract more attention.

Rodolfo
04-11-2011, 03:40 AM
Hi friends

Posting in blogs could prove to be an easy way to get that much-needed traffic to your website. Article posted on blog can be useful for the user and if he is interested in getting more knowledge about that topic than he will surely visit your website at least once so that he can get better knowledge of the content he has been searching for on the internet.

john smith1
04-11-2011, 05:25 AM
submit your blog to social bookmarking sites and blog directories

trenton2345
04-12-2011, 03:01 AM
For the high traffic yo may publish in to your social networking accounts like FB and Twitter and bookmark your blog URL for retrieving traffic.

riderwear45
04-13-2011, 11:52 AM
Traffic and perspective are very wide, before entering what I think it is important to know what you really want. If you are blogging you need price contextual traffic from search engines if you're blogging for listings from individuals, social services and social blogs will help you more in this case.

So, thanks to what you really want to achieve. looking foreword to the answer, then go into more detail.