PDA

View Full Version : How can I increase the PageRank of my website on Google?

michaelclarke
04-05-2011, 06:38 AM
Thanks for Reply.......

Silas
04-05-2011, 06:45 AM
I suggest you to use your all techniques properly and honestly do blog commenting and profile link building on the with white hat technique and also use dofollow sites.

OliviaSSLGuru
04-05-2011, 06:53 AM
There are hundreds of threads with this topic. Try some searching.

Kewinpot
04-06-2011, 02:49 AM
Hello everyone!

Just do the off page optimization with the white HAT seo method and get the back links form the reputed domains like .edu and .org for the better PR for your website.

samson
04-06-2011, 03:38 AM
Google Page rank is based on back links. Back links are Links pointing to your website from another website. The more back links you have they get higher page ranking .so you will do Link building, such us
Forum posting with good LSI. Because forums are a great way to achieve links to your website and submit search engine directories, blog posting,blog commenting and do follow social bookmarking.

safeguardcloth
04-09-2011, 04:02 AM
u should do articles submission with high pr

cipl123
04-09-2011, 10:21 AM
Hello,

There are so many things which matters to Page Rank. The main things which helps to increase your websites Page Rank are domain age and links to your website, so keep collecting quality back links for you website and have patience I am sure your Page Rank will increase.

trenton2345
04-12-2011, 12:53 AM
Just do the off page optimization with the white HAT seo method and get the back links form the reputed domains like .edu and .org for the better PR for your website.

SSLMatrix
04-12-2011, 05:29 AM
I think the best way to increase your pagerank of a website is to get alot of backlinks. The higher the pagerank baclinks you have the more higher your page rank will go

Dawid
04-13-2011, 01:38 AM
If you need to increase the page rank of your website on Google you better post reply on forums by using signatures also comment on the other blogs and sharing your blog on social web sites will increase traffic for sure. Good luck.

riderwear45
04-13-2011, 11:51 AM
Google Page Rank is based on backlinks. Back links are links pointing to your site from another site. The decline most have to get the highest ranking of the page. So you do link building because

Forum posts with good LSI. Because the forums are a great way to get links to your website and send search engine directories, blogs, blog comments and do not follow social bookmarking.

Paultons (http://www.paultonsbreaks.com/) | Paultons Park (http://www.paultonsbreaks.com/)

riderwear45
04-14-2011, 11:12 AM
I suggest you use all your skills well and honestly, blog commenting and strengthening links with the profile in the art of white hat sites and also the use do-follow.

bloomtools
04-15-2011, 08:26 AM
Most effective methods are social bookmarking, article submission, forum posting and link exchange.

Jarvis
04-19-2011, 09:22 AM
Hey....
here are Some most effective tips to increase page rank.....
1 postings in forums
2 good use of search engine directories
3 Use ads
4 Creating and publishing articles
5 Links from related websites
6 use newsletters
i think of you follow all these tips you can surely increase your page rank..

brainpulse
04-21-2011, 03:15 AM
Google Page Rank is based on backlinks. so you need to go for good back links for your site apart from that your website need good content proper keyword density as per the Google guidelines, regular social bookmarking site meta settings etc.

ayatalim1979
04-21-2011, 11:00 AM
Try to post your back links in famous and high traffic sites to make your site's rank go up in Google search result. Sounds simple but only professional SEOer can do that sucessfully (I admire their work)

john smith1
04-22-2011, 05:50 AM
get the quality backlinks from authority websites

jasmine bell
04-22-2011, 06:09 AM
All white hat techniques could help you.

jackhooper
04-22-2011, 06:54 AM
It depends on the competition of your keyword. Less rans fast and high ranks slower since many authorized websies may be in the Search engine result page. If the keyword is focused locally, then it ranks easily in the local listings and SERP.

JeniferEddy2011
11-24-2011, 02:52 AM
I think you need to concentrate in getting high PR relevant links for your site. That will really helpful for increase your website’s page rank.

Click SSL
11-24-2011, 05:02 AM
There is so many factors effects PageRank. As per my opinion traffic towards website and bounce rate is mote effective.

jackdavid
11-24-2011, 07:51 AM
Page Rank is google way to calculate how many site are providing back link to your site. To improving Page Rank of your site SEO is best technique for that. In SEO there are many technique for improving Page Rank that include Forum Posing, Blog writing, Book Marking and so on.

ClarcSam
03-05-2012, 06:18 AM
Off page optimization is the best way to get more backlinks for the web sites. And also it will really helpful for increase the page rank of the web site by getting more traffic to the web sites.