PDA

View Full Version : What is ping backlinks?

michaelclarke
04-06-2011, 08:01 AM
Thanks for reply....

samliem
04-08-2011, 02:23 AM
Hi,

Your backlinks is useless if they are not get indexed by Google or other search engine. It won't raise your page rank. So the purpose ping backlinks is get your backlinks indexed. That's all.

dombowkett
08-06-2018, 03:39 PM
Backlinks pinging sites help to index them as SEO backlinks.

salman gee
08-06-2018, 06:11 PM
To find out what is the most effective way to index backlinks I decided to setup a test to measure the results of different backlink indexer approaches.

I created 5,000 links across 5 separate projects in GSA Search Engine Ranker building links to a dummy site using article directories, social bookmarks, wikis & web 2.0s.

I used Kontent Machine with the worst possible combination of settings to purposely generate the worst possible auto generated spun content you have ever seen.

The type of content people claim is impossible to index and useless in link building.

So once each of the 5 projects had 1,000 verified links – I moved onto indexing them with different methods & services.

Ping Farm
PingFarm is a free indexing service that a lot of people in forums swear by. In essence all it does is ping your backlinks and nothing more.

This is one of the oldest methods in the book that died off years ago but its still a tool many use.

GuruJi
08-07-2018, 03:52 AM
Pinging is the process of the index the links fast in bulk. But bulk submission of links for indexing doesn't look natural and considered spammy.

RH-Calvin
08-08-2018, 05:28 AM
Pinging is basically an automatic notification to a search engine that a page has been updated and it should be recrawled. Specifically, this is relevant for social properties like blogs, forums and other web 2.0 sites that are indexed by several search engines that keep a record of the page and the date.

emmaaqueenn
08-09-2018, 04:39 AM
Pinging refers to sending auto-generated notifications to search engine spiders telling them that the page has been updated and needs to be re-crawled. In SEO, pinging means to tell search engines about your newly created backlinks so that they are crawled and are counted.

nikki shah
08-09-2018, 04:56 AM
Ping backlinks? What do you mean?