PDA

View Full Version : Which steps are included in website optimization?

jesicawillss
04-15-2011, 08:56 AM
Hello webmasters. Website optimization through SEO is not an easy task for me to understand. Actually, I am a learner of this point. Can you share your experience with me and tell me that which points are must to optimize a wed development website? Can you tell me that which steps I can take to optimize a web development website? Can you tell me about the points that I have to consider for the website optimization?

webtriangle
04-15-2011, 03:06 PM
Some of the steps are:

1.place keyword in title tag
2. anchor text of inbound links
3.link popularity of your website
4. the age of your domain
5.Internal link structure

Apart from these, there are so many other factors involved in website optimization that you can search and study in detail

seosoftechindia
04-15-2011, 03:22 PM
You can read through search engine about onpage optimization and offpage optimization. these two major part of seo. All the optimization point come under both.

Tanyamary
04-22-2011, 05:50 AM
On-page optimization is the crucial fact as far as website optimization concern.

jasmine bell
04-22-2011, 06:08 AM
There are two processes are included in Search Engine Optimization, first onpage optimization which includes title, meta description and h1 tag. and secondly offpage optimization which includes article marketing, directories submission, social bookmarking, forum participation, blog commenting, press release submissions etc.

schwa
04-26-2011, 06:19 AM
Keywords density, search engine knowledge, seo and pr articles, website updating work and maybe some ads.