PDA

View Full Version : Need a host please....*read in detail*

platinumwarez
04-28-2006, 01:35 PM
Hi i need a host for my site www.platinum-warez.com.

Please understand we would like a host that will accept us as it may violate many people's terms and conditions...

Paypal is the prefeered payment.
We would probably like to start on a shared server/host or w/e hopefully not too expensive, we will discuss prices if anyone agrees with what technical specifications we would like.

5gb of space

75 gb of bandwith

Paypal - Price to be confirmed yet, although will discuss when multiple offers are offered

anywhere close to those stats is fine, we would also like a host with good service and help, as our current host does not help us with anything, for example our domain needs to be fixed which is a simple job, but he has left it 3 weeks so a nice host who can help us would be excellent.

Thanks a lot

NS-Icon
04-28-2006, 06:30 PM
Hi i need a host for my site www.platinum-warez.com.

Please understand we would like a host that will accept us as it may violate many people's terms and conditions...

Paypal is the prefeered payment.
We would probably like to start on a shared server/host or w/e hopefully not too expensive, we will discuss prices if anyone agrees with what technical specifications we would like.

5gb of space

75 gb of bandwith

Paypal - Price to be confirmed yet, although will discuss when multiple offers are offered

anywhere close to those stats is fine, we would also like a host with good service and help, as our current host does not help us with anything, for example our domain needs to be fixed which is a simple job, but he has left it 3 weeks so a nice host who can help us would be excellent.

Thanks a lot

As you have asked others to read in detail, please spend a little time reading the forum rules also which state any requests for hosting should be posted under the correct section of the forum.

TomH
05-28-2006, 04:19 PM
Try searching a good web directory for some starters; good luck!

06-26-2006, 02:22 AM
by BlueHost low price and free setup.

for more details sizes.

http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-2025165-10376707

James-A
06-28-2006, 06:24 AM
Do you have any personal experience with them?

miahosting
07-09-2006, 08:01 AM
Hello,

MiaHosting (http://www.miahosting.com) can offer you the following:-

Business Package
» 15 GB Data Storage
» 300 GB Data Transfer
» 1 Domain Hosted
» SiteStudio - website builder
» 29 FREE pre-configured scripts
» Anti-Virus & Spam protection
» 12 Subdomains