PDA

View Full Version : What is bounce rate ?

michaelclarke
04-18-2011, 06:17 AM
Please Reply.......

albert69
04-19-2011, 02:40 AM
Bounce rate is a very important metric for website owners. It basically tells you what percentage of your visitors are “bouncing” away after landing on your site (e.g., they just visit one page and leave before clicking on to a second page inside your site).

laura77
04-19-2011, 03:18 AM
Bounce rate is one of the most important measures I use to know how my sites are performing. Generally speaking, if your sites are providing what the user was looking for, you will have a low bounce rate. It is also believed that Google use bounce rate in their algorithm (one of many factors) to determine which sites are performing best on highly searched competitive terms.

I believe that all else being equal, the site with the lower bounce rate will be higher in the search results.

robartking
04-25-2011, 11:27 AM
Bounce rate is the percentage of single-page visits or visits in which the person left your site from the entrance page. Bounce rate is a very important metric for website owners. The best way to calculate your Bounce rate is by using Google Analytics, a web analytics program which does the calculation automatically for you.

Sabrina Gage
04-25-2011, 11:22 PM
I believe that all else being equal, the site with the lower bounce rate will be higher in the search results.

I agree. Any ideas to make bounce rate lower?

Thanks.

jasmine bell
04-26-2011, 05:10 AM
As I know about this term is when a visitor comes to your site and leaves at once, without performing any action, is called bounce rate. And it can be reduced if you have a lot of good content.