PDA

View Full Version : What are the best SEO strategies?

princeg
04-27-2011, 02:21 AM
There are many SEO strategies you can use when you want your site to be very effective as it may. The function should be one of your online businesses, where you do not have the website for the promotion of business, if you care to start with all the SEO work. Want to try strategies such as the insertion site for Google, MSN, Yahoo and other search engines. You must also use the services of SEO directory submission, article submission, press release submission, posting on forums, social bookmarking submission, etc. These methods are very useful if you have online to get attention. What are your feelings about this SEO services?

lentrepot
04-27-2011, 03:42 AM
Of all the SEO strategies, I think the best techniques are forum posting, social bookmarking and article submission because they can give you a more quality backlink.

jasmine bell
04-27-2011, 04:43 AM
Of all the SEO strategies, I think the best techniques are forum posting, social bookmarking and article submission because they can give you a more quality backlink.

Directory submission is also involved in this list, it is much beneficial in achieving the quality back links to others.

ricky028
04-27-2011, 05:27 AM
I think before making a seo Strategy for your website, it is important to identify what your website lagging in achieving top ranking in search engines. The best results come from SEO when you pay attention to all area's, keyword research, on page, and off page. So the best seo strategy is not a tactic or a trick, it is simply about paying attention to all of the important parts of SEO.

jonmclain
04-27-2011, 06:03 AM
First of all site must consists quality and unique content and targeted keywords at valid keyword density.Getting quality backlinks is the next strategy to achieve good SERP and PR

Abagail
04-27-2011, 06:39 AM
I think Blog submission, Article submission, Forum Posting, Blog Commenting etc.