PDA

View Full Version : link building

rajni
04-29-2011, 05:40 AM
Today Link Building have become important for all websites.There are many advantages of link building.

1. Link building helps in getting quality traffic from relevant sites which increases sales.
2. Also when there will be high quality incoming links the site will also be seen as a valuable resource.
3. Link building helps in creating awarness, visibility and credibility of your site.
4. The site also obtains wider search engine exposure.
5. It also helps the website get indexed by search engines.

jasmine bell
04-29-2011, 09:53 AM
Right! Link building is a powerful way to get your site high at the search engine by creating the inbound links to your website and it is an important part of search engine optimization.

Cecil654
04-30-2011, 01:20 AM
Link Building is the process of creating inbound links to ones own website. This can be done by reciprocal links, being listed in e-zines, newsletters, directories, search engines, etc. Link building is one of the best ways to make your site popular. There are few types of linking one of which is reciprocal links.

Reciprocal links or link exchanges is the process where two webmasters agree to show the others link on their website. After link building when the number of sites which link to a particular site is known as link popularity which helps in the search engine ranking of a website.

kumkum01
04-30-2011, 08:34 AM
It is very nice information post...thanks for share with us...I think we can get a good ranking in leading search engines like Google, Yahoo and MSN. If you have a high ranking, and good links , the links will help you to retain your ranking in the engine..........thanks

with regards...

kumkum

safeguardcloth
05-01-2011, 06:28 AM
Best ways to built liks

Forum Posting
Blog Posting
Article Submission
Book Marking
Press Release
Directory Submission
Classifieds Submission

waynedens
05-01-2011, 11:18 PM
It is really effective strategy of SEO. It have to do mainly with good content that links the natural way. There are specialized SEO and Link Builders are doing presentations of the guide.

bloomtools
05-03-2011, 07:29 AM
Link building is an integral part of website promotion. It helps to drive traffic to the website and also help to improve SERP.

SSLMatrix
05-03-2011, 08:27 AM
Dear,

Well linking is one step to success. Take care that a link in most valuable if it comes from a related site and is surrounded by related text.

paulxavier
05-07-2011, 04:20 PM
Link building has become so important to improve search engine positioning. There are many different ways of getting back linking. Always start with keyword research, testing and selection. Try to use Keywords in link anchor text. Obtain links from high ranking publisher sites. One-way inbound links (not link exchange or reciprocal links). Gradual link building is important to avoid different search engine palatines. Use relevant keywords near your inbound link

mesasa
05-14-2011, 01:21 PM
Link Popularity Increases Your Pagerank: The Google Pagerank is a crucial factor that decides where your web page will feature in a user run search result or not. And page rank is something that is mainly based on a site?s link popularity. The larger the number of existing links to your site, the higher will be its page rank (PR) and the better will be its search engine results page (SERP) ranking.

jackdalson
05-16-2011, 02:17 AM
In my opinion, Forum Discussion and Blog commenting are good and effective option as a part of link building.

Sabrina Gage
05-16-2011, 02:36 AM
In my opinion, Forum Discussion and Blog commenting are good and effective option as a part of link building.

I agree. And they can also bring visitors to your website.

Diamondzul
05-16-2011, 05:12 AM
There is some very good information about link building in this article, but I would have to agree that although submitting to directories is a good idea it is important to stay away from cheap mass directory submissions. Also, try and focus on contextual linking. Social media sites, blogs, and article sites still provide ample opportunity to vary your link building efforts and these links often do provide more value than directories.

brainpulse
12-07-2011, 04:10 AM
Link Building is essential for every point weather it is Page rank or Search engine ranking, there is lot of way to get links for sites:-
1) Directory Submission
2) Article Submission
3) Bookmarking
4) Forum submission
5) Site resource page links
6) Blog Comments

jack12
12-07-2011, 05:31 AM
Right! Linking is a powerful way to get your site high at google optimization by creating the links to your website and it is an integral part of seo.

Ken Peterson
12-07-2011, 06:20 AM
Nice post, thanks for sharing useful information.

ajaykr
12-07-2011, 06:56 AM
hi, i am agree with your answer..thanks for share

Openxcell Inc
12-12-2011, 07:17 AM
Amazing beneficial information on link building. However I have tried these link building technique mostly forum posting, blog comment, article submission and social bookmarking. These too helpful to get more traffic to your website.