PDA

View Full Version : Need SEO Help fro an Insurance Site.

AmitVrma
05-03-2011, 07:48 AM
I am working on a LifeInsurance project. This site already ranked on google.co.in but no rank in yahooand bing. Please analyze this site below. Can any one tel me what will be need to do more in offpage only.

~ServerPoint~
05-04-2011, 04:04 AM
There are some companies providing SEO services.. there are also hosting providers that offer SEO hosting services.
Try to search via Google.

Winston
05-27-2011, 02:56 AM
Each search engine works on a different strategy. For instance, Google gives a mild importance for nofollow links while others consider it as one of their ranking factors. So take a moment to analyze the ranking strategy and work on to get listed on yahoo and bing.

marrie11
04-26-2013, 05:12 AM
In the event that an insurance firm fails to satisfy its obligations, unhappy insurance customers have many legal remedies out there to them. Breach of the contract or the other duties the insurance firm owes you'll obligate the insurance firm to pay you damages, as well as attorney's fees.

fauzsp
04-26-2013, 10:15 AM
It is good to know that you have an insurance site well first all you have to follow all the basic steps of seo if you want to upgrade your website in google ranking you can also have a full package of paid seo there is lots of sites who provides the services of paid seo

serviceproz
04-27-2013, 06:58 AM
well you are offering insurance services. Post on real estate, business related, automotive forums. Health related forums. The people who want insurance they come on this type of website. You will get targeted traffic.

JAFIR
07-21-2022, 06:19 AM
well you are offering insurance services. Post on real estate, business related, automotive forums. Health related forums, builders risk insurance (https://generalliabilityinsure.com/small-business/builders-risk-insurance.html) forums. The people who want insurance they come on this type of website. You will get targeted traffic.

I agree with this, you'll need to find relevant backlinks from quality sites , build high-quality relevant backlinks to rank your site higher on google, I have recently ranked an insurance site using this method